PDA

View Full Version : Freeze says he's looking forward to the bowl ban this year.

starkvegasdawg
06-01-2017, 12:01 PM
wants to show his young men how to handle things when life goes differently than you like. What a douchebag POS hypocrite.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ole-miss-crossroads-freeze-faces-ncaa-patterson-to-endure-another-empty-season

msstate7
06-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Can't wait till he gets a show cause

CadaverDawg
06-01-2017, 12:10 PM
He's creepy

TrapGame
06-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Liar. No college football coach of a "respectable" D1 team looks forward to a bowl ban.

He's so full of shit.

msbulldog
06-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Yea wait till he loses the team after the Alabama/Auburn beat down.

DCdawg
06-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Life going differently than you would like sure is a self-righteous way of saying paying the consequences for knowingly cheating.

Mobile Bay
06-01-2017, 12:49 PM
He's creepy

If you think Hugh is creepy, check out his daughter that looks just like him. Poor girl.

Saltydog
06-01-2017, 12:50 PM
anyway..........No way they get a one year bowl ban.....I say two at a minimum........

chainedup_Dawg
06-01-2017, 12:53 PM
But they have 12 bowl games this year

Martianlander
06-01-2017, 12:54 PM
anyway..........No way they get a one year bowl ban.....I say two at a minimum........

I agree at least two and I'm leaning toward three.

BeardoMSU
06-01-2017, 12:55 PM
But they have 12 bowl games this year

Yep, and they're battling Tennessee for the 'Life' Championship.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/14/cb/9a/14cb9aeb1aa07000f87cee7680e9a9a1.jpg

Jarius
06-01-2017, 01:02 PM
If he likes the bowl game ban, he's gonna love what is coming next.

MetEdDawg
06-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Anyone that has the balls to say that when they are the reason the bowl ban is happening is psycho. I mean he's literally talking about being happy about how his kids responded to the results of him cheating. It takes a special nut job to get to that point.

Ari Gold
06-01-2017, 01:58 PM
I say to all the sophomores , red shirt freshman and incoming players tough ****ing shit you signed on for this so deal with it or get the **** out. It's only going to get worse
That ****ing guy there doesn't give a shit about any of you ..

THE Bruce Dickinson
06-01-2017, 02:13 PM
If I were an Ole Miss fan I would be furious,

This is like cheating on your wife, and then having the audacity to say that you are glad it happened because it will make the marriage stronger by having to work through a rough time.

He created this mess.

I really don't think there will be a Jimmy Swaggart moment, because I don't think Freeze believes he has done anything wrong. He will be defiant to the end, and will continue to preach that he was persecuted well after his ass gets booted to the curb. Good riddance.

Coackjek
06-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Of course he's looking forward to it, gives him a jump on the early signing period. Gotta get then stars

LC Dawg
06-01-2017, 03:07 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here. Determine what you want from it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder

thf24
06-01-2017, 03:26 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here. Determine what you want from it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder

Antisocial is just one out of a list he probably needs help with.

notsofarawaydawg
06-01-2017, 03:55 PM
FAKE NEWS

blacklistedbully
06-01-2017, 04:17 PM
If you think Hugh is creepy, check out his daughter that looks just like him. Poor girl.

Be better than this. Don't think it's appropriate to attack the children. Low brow. Please consider deleting your post.

yjnkdawg
06-01-2017, 04:29 PM
I think that Freeze actually believes, in his mind, that he has not done anything wrong, because he thinks by giving some a second chance or helping them overcome a bad situation, whatever means is used to help is justified. The only problem with that thinking is how many 2* and 3*'s has he tried to help? The 4*s get a lot of "heppin" and the 5*s ....... well they get the gold mine as Jerry Reed said.

Bully13
06-01-2017, 04:39 PM

Yep. If she inherited his teeth, won't go over well in the loving vs liking dept.

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 04:51 PM
If I were an Ole Miss fan I would be furious,

This is like cheating on your wife, and then having the audacity to say that you are glad it happened because it will make the marriage stronger by having to work through a rough time.

He created this mess.

I really don't think there will be a Jimmy Swaggart moment, because I don't think Freeze believes he has done anything wrong. He will be defiant to the end, and will continue to preach that he was persecuted well after his ass gets booted to the curb. Good riddance.

Have you ever considered what the family "make-up" will be when ole Hugh gets money from OM.

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Just think -- Freezus can visit the recruits during Christmas with PRESENTS from the bag men full of green bills.

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Be better than this. Don't think it's appropriate to attack the children. Low brow. Please consider deleting your post.

People on this site are MSU Fans, even those from tsun that are presenting themselves as MSU Fans because they just WISH they had made better CHOICES in life...

That being sad.....

Ladies and Gentlemen.... WE DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE'S CHILD or CHILDREN.... PERIOD...

The children are OFF limits -- they have NO control over the stupid mistakes made by adults...

This is a form of Bullying these children have enough crap as it is :mad:

BiscuitEater
06-01-2017, 05:02 PM
If I were an Ole Miss fan I would be furious

So, are the REAL OM fans giving Bucky the 'benefit of the doubt' till they hear the sentence reading OR do they TRULY understand the depths to which he has brought the program?

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 05:31 PM
So, are the REAL OM fans giving Bucky the 'benefit of the doubt' till they hear the sentence reading OR do they TRULY understand the depths to which he has brought the program?

I had a message earlier today.... My OM friends/clients are worried now, so I am just wondering how bad is OM involvement and penalties REALLY going to be? I refereed them to this site... For great reading material.....

Spiderman
06-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Sure he is, I would be too.... same pay less work

DeputyDawg94
06-01-2017, 05:37 PM
People on this site are MSU Fans, even those from tsun that are presenting themselves as MSU Fans because they just WISH they had made better CHOICES in life...

That being sad.....

Ladies and Gentlemen.... WE DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE'S CHILD or CHILDREN.... PERIOD...

The children are OFF limits -- they have NO control over the stupid mistakes made by adults...

Fine job Mimi. Say what you want about the adults, but leave the kids alone. I don't want my kids getting harassed for the stupid things I've done in my past.

Bully13
06-01-2017, 05:53 PM

That being sad.....

Does that mean Chelsea is off limits too? Jk....I was out of line. Well said mini.

FISHDAWG
06-01-2017, 06:03 PM
I'm looking forward to their bowl ban as well but maybe he should have said bowls ban or either bowl bans ....... or maybe he just prefers that to a total football ban

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Does that mean Chelsea is off limits too? Jk....I was out of line. Well said mini.

On this page she is off limits, yes... BUT, should you CHOOSE to move over to the political page.... - she is an ADULT... and OLDER than 21...... have at her...:o

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Fine job Mimi. Say what you want about the adults, but leave the kids alone. I don't want my kids getting harassed for the stupid things I've done in my past.

None of us do... We will ALL answer to God one day....
I have enough in my past, as we all do.
During the last few weeks of this school year there was much bullying by students..
we lost a child locally through Bullying on the internet.. A 6th grader Hung herself.... :confused:

We all need to ask ourselves did we do enough to help children.

bobtail bob
06-01-2017, 10:50 PM
I think that Freeze actually believes, in his mind, that he has not done anything wrong,

No way this toothy rodent from the river bottoms of memphis is drinking his own kool aid.
If he does then he is truly a crazy person and will ride his faith right off the cliff. It never ends well for those kind of people. He could do anything, I hope he does break apart right before our very eyes. It has crossed my mind that he is delusional, that old scraggly beard and looking unkept lately, but I don't believe it Deep down inside he knows he is a piece of shit for using religion as a cloak to cover his nefarious ways

basedog
06-02-2017, 05:31 AM
As for as OM and what they think about the Ncaa allegations, I know many young and old and all thinks they have not done what others havn't done and they are in COMPLETE denial. Now in saying this, my reply is "Custer was just plain arrogant and stupid and in complete denial, he let his ego lead he and his men into a death trap and we all know what the end results"!

They are just arrogant and in denial!

sleepy dawg
06-02-2017, 02:45 PM

Bully13
06-02-2017, 03:03 PM
I'm not better than that. F*ck his children and his whole family. I wish they were never born. Ole Miss kids are like KKK kids to me. They're parents are so f*cked up, there's very little chance for them.

Little over the top much? Plenty to trash them with while remaining classy.

sleepy dawg
06-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Yes. I just don't like censorship, or telling people what they shouldn't say, or people trying to tell folks they need to be classy like some Ole Miss fan.