PDA

View Full Version : EliteLeaks has confirmed that Barney

EliteLeaks
06-01-2017, 09:33 AM
his lawyer Mr Loyd, and none other than MSU President Mark Keenum were football teammates at NECC back in the day. All 3 grew up in the same county in Mississippi.

Nice little tidbit for the people to learn.

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Interesting for sure.....

ShotgunDawg
06-01-2017, 09:41 AM
https://m.popkey.co/21289c/GM0VE_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=directv&i=directv&l=search&f=.gif

MedDawg
06-01-2017, 09:42 AM
his lawyer Mr Loyd, and none other than MSU President Mark Keenum were football teammates at NECC back in the day. All 3 grew up in the same county in Mississippi.

Nice plant by Mullen and Keenum.

Political Hack
06-01-2017, 09:55 AM
I wonder if Keenum served as a reference when Barney applied for the OM job?

RTO Dawg
06-01-2017, 09:56 AM
#Bullybitchslap!

HSVDawg
06-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Nice plant by Mullen and Keenum.

The long con

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 10:03 AM
Buster Loyd and Keenum both go back to their days at Corinth. Buster went on to play at Rice which is where those TX roots got planted. Employment law is one of his specialties so it makes sense he'd swoop in to help his buddy after OM fired him and he lost legal counsel.

TrapGame
06-01-2017, 10:08 AM
The long con

Dan Mullen, you magnificent bastard!!

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1617311-3-tumblr_m4fkrl7WHF1qi5axlo1_500.gif

confucius say
06-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Diabolical I tell you. Savage.

Martianlander
06-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Maybe Sankey's daughter will be elected Homecoming Queen at State and seal the deal!

ScottH
06-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Maybe Sankey's daughter will be elected Homecoming Queen at State and seal the deal!

She should be picking out her dress today if she already hasn't.

Tbonewannabe
06-01-2017, 10:59 AM

Can she be both Homecoming Queen and Miss MSU?

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Neal recorded a podcast with Buster Loyd today. Will be up soon.

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 11:21 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-oxford-exxon-podcast/id985684368?mt=2#episodeGuid=http%3A%2F%2FRebelGro ve.podbean.com%2Fe%2F6117-bruse-loyd-attorney-for-barney-farrar-joins-the-show%2F

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-01-2017, 11:38 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-oxford-exxon-podcast/id985684368?mt=2#episodeGuid=http%3A%2F%2FRebelGro ve.podbean.com%2Fe%2F6117-bruse-loyd-attorney-for-barney-farrar-joins-the-show%2F

Cliff notes?

JDog13
06-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Barney's lawyer said he expects the noa to be released next week, heavily redacted.

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 11:56 AM
OM is hanging Barney out to dry and he's not going for that.

JDog13
06-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Said Barney being canned wasn't Freezer's doing. He's seen all the allegations and don't think they don't bring damaging sanctions.

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Said Barney being canned wasn't Freezer's doing. He's seen all the allegations and don't think they don't bring damaging sanctions.

Meh not exactly. He said he wasn't sure who was responsible for denying Barney bridge compensation but said he thought it wasn't Freeze. He clarified the context of the death penality qoute meaning when you have LOIC, you're right up next to that level but did not mean they (OM) would get just short of death penalty. Did not think the case called for that. That doesn't mean not damaging.

When he made the comment about the release next week and it being redacted, he based that on "his experience". I wonder if he is even aware of the Rosebowl/MS Ethics commission angle.

And to his comments about his outlook for OM's punishment or what they're facing in general, he's guessing and I don't think he's qualified to be the end-all be-all. His scope is representation of Barney and I seriously doubt he has carte blanche access to everything. He even commented that OM wasn't working with him/Barney when initially, he hoped they would.

JDog13
06-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Meh not exactly. He said he wasn't sure who was responsible for denying Barney bridge compensation but said he thought it wasn't Freeze. He clarified the context of the death penality qoute meaning when you have LOIC, you're right up next to that level but did not mean they (OM) would get just short of death penalty. Did not think the case called for that. That doesn't mean not damaging.

When he made the comment about the release next week and it being redacted, he based that on "his experience". I wonder if he is even aware of the Rosebowl/MS Ethics commission angle.

And to his comments about his outlook for OM's punishment or what they're facing in general, he's guessing and I don't think he's qualified to be the end-all be-all. His scope is representation of Barney and I seriously doubt he has carte blanche access to everything. He even commented that OM wasn't working with him/Barney when initially, he hoped they would.

That's exactly what I was going to say, but I didn't want to type that much.

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 12:44 PM
That's exactly what I was going to say, but I didn't want to type that much.

Hahaha. One thing folks have to understand is he wasn't going to come out guns blazing like Rosebowl. He still has skin in the game and is trying to gain leverage for a client. You don't go nuclear until no options remain.

These are the keys from that interview, imo, that give us clues to what's going on behind the scenes:

1. Multiple times he talked about how hurt Barney was/is. He was shocked to find out he's the fall guy and doesn't think it's fair.
2. He spoke of Barney & Freeze's relationship saying they were close when BF was on staff. He said every human relationship has ups and downs and right now they are in a down. Also said to see if when things come out the other side if anything is intact.
3. When asked about the odds of defending Barney from a show-cause, he stumbled more than anywhere in the whole interview trying to come up with the words to say he was trying.
4. Buster said he would be ready to defend Barney at the hearing "if called upon".

Breakdown:
1. Barney is hurt. Hurt bad. Look up definition of scorned lover.
2. Vieled threat is too strong but he basically rolled the ball to Freeze's court playing to his morals. If Barney was truly ever a friend, you're not going to do this to him and y'all will be friends on the back-end. If Freeze pins it on Barney, he'll burn him down at the expense of their friendship.
3. Barney is getting a show cause. A big one. And his friend Buster knows it. He's just trying to make it where he'll be able to coach again in the NCAA. An 8 yr SC at his age like Saunders got is a life sentence.
4. Key key key point every OM fan is missing. This isn't criminal court. There won't be an opportunity for a Matlock moment where they can win in the hearing. There isn't a back and forth dialogue with cross examinations. Barney's lifelong friend and lawyer doesn't even know he'll be afforded the opportunity to talk at the hearing.

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Nutshell: Barney is being made scapegoat and he won't go down by himself uncompensated. Any decision maker at OM, or Hugh Freeze for that matter, are not sleeping easy that Barney is going public with his displeasure.

ShotgunDawg
06-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Hahaha. One thing folks have to understand is he wasn't going to come out guns blazing like Rosebowl. He still has skin in the game and is trying to gain leverage for a client. You don't go nuclear until no options remain.

These are the keys from that interview, imo, that give us clues to what's going on behind the scenes:

1. Multiple times he talked about how hurt Barney was/is. He was shocked to find out he's the fall guy and doesn't think it's fair.
2. He spoke of Barney & Freeze's relationship saying they were close when BF was on staff. He said every human relationship has ups and downs and right now they are in a down. Also said to see if when things come out the other side if anything is intact.
3. When asked about the odds of defending Barney from a show-cause, he stumbled more than anywhere in the whole interview trying to come up with the words to say he was trying.
4. Buster said he would be ready to defend Barney at the hearing "if called upon".

Breakdown:
2. Vieled threat is too strong but he basically rolled the ball to Freeze's court playing to his morals. If Barney was truly ever a friend, you're not going to do this to him and y'all will be friends on the back-end. If Freeze pins it on Barney, he'll burn him down at the expense of their friendship.
3. Barney is getting a show cause. A big one. And his friend Buster knows it. He's just trying to make it where he'll be able to coach again in the NCAA. An 8 yr SC at his age like Saunders got is a life sentence.
4. Key key key point every OM fan is missing. This isn't criminal court. There won't be an opportunity for a Matlock moment where they can win in the hearing. There isn't a back and forth dialogue with cross examinations. Barney's lifelong friend and lawyer doesn't even know he'll be afforded the opportunity to talk at the hearing.

Great points Beast.

Another thing to remember about the OM case is that the NCAA is under significant pressure from the coaching community & member schools to pound OM. Whether or not that's fair is a great debate, but it's safe to say that OM is probably guilty of far more than they'll be accused of & the coaching community knows that.

I just think that at the end of the day, when the NCAA is receiving so much pressure from the industry to pound OM, they'll have difficulty going back to those coaches & schools that have been screwed by OM and say, "Well, we just couldn't find enough supporting evidence."

The pressure the NCAA is under due to the reality & perception of OM's recruiting tactics, I believe WILL BE IN PLAY when sanctions are discussed.

BeardoMSU
06-01-2017, 12:56 PM

Breakdown:

Good stuff, Beast. Gracias.

ShotgunDawg
06-01-2017, 12:58 PM
David Johnson on 247 just said, "grab your popcorn because next week is going to be a hot mess."

They idiots are still believing that Leo & Kobe crap. Stupid people will latch on to anything that offers hope.

Saltydog
06-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Great points Beast.

Another thing to remember about the OM case is that the NCAA is under significant pressure from the coaching community & member schools to pound OM. Whether or not that's fair is a great debate, but it's safe to say that OM is probably guilty of far more than they'll be accused of & the coaching community knows that.

I just think that at the end of the day, when the NCAA is receiving so much pressure from the industry to pound OM, they'll have difficulty going back to those coaches & schools that have been screwed by OM and say, "Well, we just couldn't find enough supporting evidence."

The pressure the NCAA is under due to the reality & perception of OM's recruiting tactics, I believe WILL BE IN PLAY when sanctions are discussed.

I've heard/read where several people say that the NCAA is getting pressure from other institutions, other coaches, etc. Is that just pure speculation or do we know of something specific? Sure, there are probably coaches that aren't happy with some of their antics but running to the NCAA and telling and proving something is entirely different.

Tbonewannabe
06-01-2017, 01:25 PM
I've heard/read where several people say that the NCAA is getting pressure from other institutions, other coaches, etc. Is that just pure speculation or do we know of something specific? Sure, there are probably coaches that aren't happy with some of their antics but running to the NCAA and telling and proving something is entirely different.

I would think Tunsil being bought out from under UGA probably pissed off a lot of powerful people. It is proven that Tunsil was bought and that isn't even taking into consideration lil Kim or Paidwell. Everyone pretty much knows Scarborough sat out his first year because of UNM issues and that was someone that didn't even sign with them. UNM probably is still buying hookers and blow for their big recruitapalooza if they are just screwing over MSU and other middle of the road programs. They ratcheted up when they went after the Bama, Michigan, UGA, FSU, and LSU recruits. Karma is a bitch.

1bigdawg
06-01-2017, 01:30 PM

I cannot say how much pressure is being put on the NCAA. However, in watching the SEC baseball tourney in two different restaurant/bars, when the subject of football came up, two different people from different schools said, "We are not Ole Miss," referring to their recruiting. This is without provocation and without me identifying as a State fan.

It has become common conversation and I think it is that way in many alumni groups. To me that indicates that it is coming from the top of those schools and that would mean serious NCAA pressure.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Nutshell: Barney is being made scapegoat and he won't go down by himself uncompensated. Any decision maker at OM, or Hugh Freeze for that matter, are sleeping easy that Barney is going public with his displeasure.

Remember when Barney's daughter said, "I stand by my Dad"? Good times.

RocketDawg
06-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Remember when Barney's daughter said, "I stand by my Dad"? Good times.

Would anybody expect her to do anything else? I don't even know why she felt the need to say that or comment at all.

Saltydog
06-01-2017, 03:24 PM
NT

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 03:51 PM

Ok, I tool a look see at the Names on this itune apple....
is the nephew of a former governor involved in this mess... #6 5/17/2017....

I see that this is sponsored by Oxford Exxon -- look closely folks...
I wonder who else in the political world is involved???

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Great points Beast.

NCAA has the Evidence -- and have had some of it since February 2016... FACT....

Spiderman
06-01-2017, 05:34 PM

Was wondering about that attorney hire. Now i can see why

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 06:04 PM
I would think Tunsil being bought out from under UGA probably pissed off a lot of powerful people. It is proven that Tunsil was bought and that isn't even taking into consideration lil Kim or Paidwell. Everyone pretty much knows Scarborough sat out his first year because of UNM issues and that was someone that didn't even sign with them. UNM probably is still buying hookers and blow for their big recruitapalooza if they are just screwing over MSU and other middle of the road programs. They ratcheted up when they went after the Bama, Michigan, UGA, FSU, and LSU recruits. Karma is a bitch.

There were several recruits who sat out last year due to the bag mans visits.... maybe more like 8 players that did not sign with OM, who signed at 8 different universities.... clang, clang, clang......

yjnkdawg
06-01-2017, 06:22 PM
NT

I thought Scarbrough's situation wasn't related to OM? Now the other one. Yeah I think they may should be worried on that one.