PDA

View Full Version : When we get the names of boosters

dawg93
05-31-2017, 11:27 PM
When all the names come out, let them feel the economic pressure from Bulldogs. Take your business elsewhere and encourage others to do the same. Anyone who would do some of the things they have done are not ethical and honest in how thy run their business and treat their customers either.

To truly cripple the Network, we have to cripple them financially after the NCAA takes care of Freezus and the football program.

Support Bulldog owned businesses keep the money in the maroon family.

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 11:32 PM
When all the names come out, let them feel the economic pressure from Bulldogs. Take your business elsewhere and encourage others to do the same. Anyone who would do some of the things they have done are not ethical and honest in how thy run their business and treat their customers either.

To truly cripple the Network, we have to cripple them financially after the NCAA takes care of Freezus and the football program.

Maybe someone needs to start a data base of MSU supported businesses... Like on the MSU Webpage. I would rather do business with MSU fans for sure....

Reason2succeed
05-31-2017, 11:34 PM
I don't live in Mississippi but from what I can remember it may be hard not doing business with any Rebels but you can dang sure make sure you're not doing business with dirty rebels.

Seriously, how would you feel knowing that your money paid for AJ?

Jarius
06-01-2017, 05:52 AM

Most of the time I will just take my business to someone that is a friend or where I can get the best deal. When these name are made public I will certainly scratch them off of my list of places to do business. I'm not giving anyone my money to turn around and buy ole miss football players.

Flatlander
06-01-2017, 06:56 AM
You know where not to buy a car.

Csdog
06-01-2017, 07:05 AM
Hell,I'd be happy if our University quit hiring the law/lobbying firm where a couple of these guys work.

Johnson85
06-01-2017, 08:24 AM

Meh...I would say just do business with decent people. If people want to funnel money to recruits, that's their business. There are obviously probably some at ole miss that go beyond the norms of decency, but just giving money to recruits doesn't mean somebody isn't fit to do business with. Most people on here could probably identify at least one if not several successful business people in the State that help out with MSU recruiting, and they are probably really good guys that treat their customers/clients well (which is why they are successful). Most of UM's boosters are probably the same, although they probably have a few more exceptions because making it big as a plaintiff's lawyer does not have the same connection with helping people that other professions generally do.

And I doubt that the NOA will tell us any of the things that are beyond what every SEC school, which is really what Ole Miss is going to be punished for, not the easily documented but ultimately relatively benign stuff that will likely be included with the second NOA. The one exception might be that according to rumors, they might have people that were receiving government money through contracts with UM while simultaneously helping fund illegal recruiting, which is going to look incredibly shady but I bet in reality that getting the contract and funding illegal recruiting were completely unrelated.

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Meh...I would say just do business with decent people. If people want to funnel money to recruits, that's their business. There are obviously probably some at ole miss that go beyond the norms of decency, but just giving money to recruits doesn't mean somebody isn't fit to do business with. Most people on here could probably identify at least one if not several successful business people in the State that help out with MSU recruiting, and they are probably really good guys that treat their customers/clients well (which is why they are successful). Most of UM's boosters are probably the same, although they probably have a few more exceptions because making it big as a plaintiff's lawyer does not have the same connection with helping people that other professions generally do.

And I doubt that the NOA will tell us any of the things that are beyond what every SEC school, which is really what Ole Miss is going to be punished for, not the easily documented but ultimately relatively benign stuff that will likely be included with the second NOA. The one exception might be that according to rumors, they might have people that were receiving government money through contracts with UM while simultaneously helping fund illegal recruiting, which is going to look incredibly shady but I bet in reality that getting the contract and funding illegal recruiting were completely unrelated.

Do not forget the bank and the ATM machine... all owned by boosters....

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Do not forget the bank and the ATM machine... all owned by boosters....

What about Western Union..is it still in play?