PDA

View Full Version : Rumor has it:

preachermatt83
05-31-2017, 04:48 PM
That there are several HS coaches that are gonna be eyeball deep in this OM cheating scandal. I have friends and relatives all over the coaching profession as I'm sure most all of you do and I am hearing that the length and scope of this reaches deep into the HS coaching ranks.

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 04:54 PM
That there are several HS coaches that are gonna be eyeball deep in this OM cheating scandal. I have friends and relatives all over the coaching profession as I'm sure most all of you do and I am hearing that the length and scope of this reaches deep into the HS coaching ranks.

I can CALL names.... it is WORSE than just high school coaches... it is AD's, administration of school districts and principals. The names of the coaches at HS level is what I have been waiting for.....

I saw a PRINCIPAL give a football recruit MONEY....

Bully13
05-31-2017, 04:55 PM
Schwing!! Can't wait to see the shitbird views on this one too. Preach!!

ShotgunDawg
05-31-2017, 05:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CslGZhdUkAA3K06.jpg

preachermatt83
05-31-2017, 05:08 PM

Well of course.

preachermatt83
05-31-2017, 05:08 PM
I can CALL names.... it is WORSE than just high school coaches... it is AD's, administration of school districts and principals. The names of the coaches at HS level is what I have been waiting for.....

I saw a PRINCIPAL give a football recruit MONEY....

Dang.

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2017, 05:11 PM
Now I have that Adele song stuck in my head. I hope you're happy.

preachermatt83
05-31-2017, 05:15 PM

LOL!! "Ohhh don't you know, you got yo head in the clouds" haha!!

HoopsDawg
05-31-2017, 05:22 PM
This is some house of cards level corruption

HereComesTheSpiral
05-31-2017, 05:22 PM

Now it is stuck in my head, bastard.

missouridawg
05-31-2017, 05:23 PM

Who am I looking at here? Forgive me for not being familiar with MS high school athletics.

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2017, 05:23 PM
Of course that song does fit some high cotton.

CadaverDawg
05-31-2017, 05:25 PM
Who am I looking at here? Forgive me for not being familiar with MS high school athletics.

Bawby Hawl, former Madison Central coach.

HereComesTheSpiral
05-31-2017, 05:55 PM
Bawby Hawl, former Madison Central coach.

No drink in his hand, fake news.**

Spiderman
05-31-2017, 06:00 PM
No drink in his hand, fake news.**

Hahaha... and true

msbulldog
05-31-2017, 06:08 PM
Wow if this happens all the way into the High School ranks, you want to talk about major scandal. There are enough MSU parents in this state there will be major hell raised.

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 06:14 PM
Wow if this happens all the way into the High School ranks, you want to talk about major scandal. There are enough MSU parents in this state there will be major hell raised.

I SAW THE CORRUPTION at the High School level... WILL the MSHSAA do anything -- I would doubt it.... One coach has lost his coaching position at one HS...

missouridawg
05-31-2017, 06:21 PM
I SAW THE CORRUPTION at the High School level... WILL the MSHSAA do anything -- I would doubt it.... One coach has lost his coaching position at one HS...

Will there ever be a time in which you call names?

msstate7
05-31-2017, 06:28 PM

Can't be wrong if you leave out the most important details

Bodaski
05-31-2017, 06:29 PM

If this is true then whoever it is needs to be dismissed and not allowed to work with kids. Its not an illegal act but, its certainly one of ethics. When you talk about Athletic Directors and administrators, these people don't deserve to be employed working with kids and being paid by we the people. I had a good friend tell me about an AD involved in recruiting and if so, he played at our university. That pissed me off and if I lived in that district, I would be a at board meetings if I had the proof. I coached for 25+ years in this state and I can't imagine taking money to help sign a player, especially against the school they played for.

Dawgbite
05-31-2017, 06:32 PM

I was vice president of the booster club his last year and the following two years. He told me on several occasions that he would rather see his players in Parchman than see them playing for State. How that man can be Will's father is beyond me.

missouridawg
05-31-2017, 06:33 PM
Can't be wrong if you leave out the most important details

Definitely implied.... but didn't want to outright say it. This "I've seen all kinds of shit" stuff is getting old. Spill the ****ing beans.

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2017, 06:34 PM
I was vice president of the booster club his last year and the following two years. He told me on several occasions that he would rather see his players in Parchman than see them playing for State. How that man can be Will's father is beyond me.

Funny since several tsun players have come within a soristute's twat hair of ending up in Parchman.

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 06:36 PM

Yes, I am waiting on the NOA -- I have been waiting on this for 18 months. I have come across some other information......
Going to see where that leads me....

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 06:40 PM
If this is true then whoever it is needs to be dismissed and not allowed to work with kids. Its not an illegal act but, its certainly one of ethics. When you talk about Athletic Directors and administrators, these people don't deserve to be employed working with kids and being paid by we the people. I had a good friend tell me about an AD involved in recruiting and if so, he played at our university. That pissed me off and if I lived in that district, I would be a at board meetings if I had the proof. I coached for 25+ years in this state and I can't imagine taking money to help sign a player, especially against the school they played for.

Excuse the pun.... I guess it is better to be pissed off than pissed on..... There is more that the said AD allowed to happen also.....

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 06:44 PM
Yes, I am waiting on the NOA -- I have been waiting on this for 18 months. I have come across some other information......
Going to see where that leads me....

There is the good ole -- LAWSUITS that I do not need.... IF the names are NOT in the NOA then I am going to notify the NCAA.

HereComesTheSpiral
05-31-2017, 06:46 PM

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/214/files/2016/02/AJBrown-1.jpeg

BuckyIsAB****
05-31-2017, 06:47 PM
Is it just me or is Mimis posts extremely hard to understand? No offense Mimis

HoopsDawg
05-31-2017, 06:47 PM
There is the good ole -- LAWSUITS that I do not need.... IF the names are NOT in the NOA then I am going to notify the NCAA.

Plus it wouldn't look good for MSU fans to call out coaches and AD's in the state if they end up not being named.

lamont
05-31-2017, 07:01 PM

MimiDust

Dawgowar
05-31-2017, 07:10 PM
Explains the all-in on the media protecting this racket. If this is true and names get named it will be a major national-level story. Anyone implicated will have to be fired. The entire state high school athletic program will be tainted. I really hope this is NOT true for the sake of those of you who line in Mississippi. Bad, bad news for your HS systems' reputations.

ShotgunDawg
05-31-2017, 07:40 PM

Yeah, he's full of great info and I think he's a good poster, but every time I read one of his posts I feel like I'm reading the work of a 15 year old Valley girl that shows difficutly maintaining and concluding one thought at a time.

lamont
05-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Yeah, he's full of great info and I think he's a good poster, but every time I read one of his posts I feel like I'm reading the work of a 15 year old Valley girl that shows difficutly maintaining and concluding one thought at a time.

She

ShotgunDawg
05-31-2017, 07:58 PM
She

Oh.... well..... I get it now. That minor detail changes everything. I have a new respect for Mimi

Activated Alpha
05-31-2017, 08:13 PM
I can always tell when Mimi posts due to the sporadic CAPS throughout her posts...

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 08:18 PM
Explains the all-in on the media protecting this racket. If this is true and names get named it will be a major national-level story. Anyone implicated will have to be fired. The entire state high school athletic program will be tainted. I really hope this is NOT true for the sake of those of you who live in Mississippi. Bad, bad news for your HS systems' reputations.

There are multiple high schools involved all over the country....

There has already been one coach REMOVED from his position as HS coach... UNFORTUNATELY, he was NOT removed as a teacher.... He should never be allowed to do either.... (my words)

I will POST everything I know at some time in the future..... I must make sure that EVERYTHING is listed in the NOA. I do not want things I know not to be included in the NCAA's evidence...

Just know that I am a mother/mom/mimi first... this is why I was propelled into the middle of this mess.... I reported illegal recruiting practices. I would do it again. I do not understand why other MSU graduates cooperated/watched/allowed to happen the illegal activities that happened in front of them.... They also deserve their pinks slips... ALL of them....

Barking 13
05-31-2017, 08:58 PM
Xenadawg*** lol

Goldendawg
05-31-2017, 09:16 PM
I checked out Nafoom today and they think Mimi's Babies is full of it and we are dumb sheep for following anything she says. Of course, "mistakes were made" forgives anything.

CadaverDawg
05-31-2017, 09:32 PM
I checked out Nafoom today and they think Mimi's Babies is full of it and we are dumb sheep for following anything she says. Of course, "mistakes were made" forgives anything.

I don't know her, but She's no troll. I picture Mrs. Doubtfire with a Dak jersey on. No offense, Mimi...that's one of my favorite movies

JDog13
05-31-2017, 09:41 PM
Explains the all-in on the media protecting this racket. If this is true and names get named it will be a major national-level story. Anyone implicated will have to be fired. The entire state high school athletic program will be tainted. I really hope this is NOT true for the sake of those of you who line in Mississippi. Bad, bad news for your HS systems' reputations.

Not me, I want to watch them all burn.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
05-31-2017, 09:57 PM
Mimi's Babies poster OF the year & ITS not close

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 10:14 PM
I can always tell when Mimi posts due to the sporadic CAPS throughout her posts...

Oh.... well..... I get it now. That minor detail changes everything. I have a new respect for Mimi

I don't know her, but She's no troll. I picture Mrs. Doubtfire with a Dak jersey on. No offense, Mimi...that's one of my favorite movies

Oh they just WISH, I knew nothing.... haha... The idiots on the other sites are just jealous...
I do not just stir the pot IF I did not see it happen first hand I am not about to tell it as someone else has accused me of doing.
For those calling me a troll a TROLL I am not....

I have been an MSU Fan all my life...
My children grew up in Dudy Noble field, the Hump and the baseball stadium
Now it is my grands that are following the same paths.

I also like the movie Mrs. Doubtfire.... CadaverDawg..... no offense taken

The Mods were notified by several people as to who I am -- and when you find out what I do for a living you really will laugh.
The wake up call is coming to OM....
Rose Bowl also knows my story -- and "The Story" is coming to a book store near you soon....

As far as the high school mess.... I have dug into the MSHSAA policies and I am not locating policies on recruiting policies/accepted behavior by HS Coaches.

Please know, I cannot thank Rose Bowl enough for listening to what I saw happening daily/weekly/monthly and for knowing exactly what to do with my information... Because of the collaboration much was accomplished.... This is ALL about the children/recruits and their well being.....

I have read EliteDawgs for over a year before I ever joined.....

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 10:17 PM
Mimi's Babies poster OF the year & ITS not close

Thanks.....

lamont
05-31-2017, 10:26 PM
It really bothers me that MimiDust knows how to multi-quote other posts and I dont

parabrave
05-31-2017, 10:29 PM

Well he is now at Biloxi High, the coastal wasteland of football

confucius say
05-31-2017, 10:31 PM
It really bothers me that MimiDust knows how to multi-quote other posts and I dont

So true!! Same here.

JDog13
05-31-2017, 10:37 PM

Just quote a post then click the quote button with the + beside it on the other posts you want included.

Bucky Dog
05-31-2017, 11:02 PM

And don't forget he relocated to Biloxi as head coach and last year Shea Patterson's family decide to inexplicably move from Shreveport to Biloxi where his younger brother played for Bobby Hall and allegedly the family lived rent Free in an OM boosters home. Seems legit**

Mimi's Babies
05-31-2017, 11:11 PM
And don't forget he relocated to Biloxi as head coach and last year Shea Patterson's family decide to inexplicably move from Shreveport to Biloxi where his younger brother played for Bobby Hall and allegedly the family lived rent Free in an OM boosters home. Seems legit**

What happened to the guy who went to prison and was allowing Om players to visit his guest house for free vacations? That was in the news paper there.
The neighbors were not happy....

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2017, 11:13 PM
Just quote a post then click the quote button with the + beside it on the other posts you want included.

Just remember to unclick them or they'll pop up in every future post, too.

Turfdawg67
05-31-2017, 11:27 PM

Yes they are incredibly... vague... and hard to follow... and they are full of... these "..."

LOL!

confucius say
06-01-2017, 03:47 AM

Got it. Does it work on mobile too or is this just for computers?

Mobile Bay
06-01-2017, 06:56 AM
Well of course.

Who is that?

Gutter Cobreh
06-01-2017, 07:18 AM

Same here. I know it's one of her posts simply by her writing style.

I like to read her post and when I get to one of her capitalized words, yell it out for emphasis. It makes it more fun and you worry less about trying to figure out the hidden innuendos

Gutter Cobreh
06-01-2017, 07:22 AM
For those calling me a troll a TROLL I am not....

The Mods were notified by several people as to who I am -- and when you find out what I do for a living you really will laugh.

I don't think you're a troll. Even if you were, keep doing what you're doing as you continue to kick the dust up and get people fired up (which isn't a bad thing).

I also think you must work in the school system. Not sure of what job, but you have too much knowledge of what is going on to work outside that field... That's just my guess.

Dawgbite
06-01-2017, 07:39 AM
I think Mimi is Rosebowl!

lamont
06-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Just remember to unclick them or they'll pop up in every future post, too.

How do you quote others once you start a "reply with quote" post though?

starkvegasdawg
06-01-2017, 08:42 AM
How do you quote others once you start a "reply with quote" post though?
I'm in mobile mode but I think it'd be the same. First I go through and click the quote with the plus sign of all the quotes I want to use. Then I go and click the "reply with quote" icon and it throws them all in there.

lamont
06-01-2017, 08:54 AM
Ok thanks

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 09:14 AM
I think Mimi is Rosebowl!

Am NOT Rose bowl.....

basedog
06-01-2017, 09:25 AM

I'd worry more about getting laid if I was single like you*****

notsofarawaydawg
06-01-2017, 10:26 AM
I don't think you're a troll. Even if you were, keep doing what you're doing as you continue to kick the dust up and get people fired up (which isn't a bad thing).

I also think you must work in the school system. Not sure of what job, but you have too much knowledge of what is going on to work outside that field... That's just my guess.

Then again, she may just be the janitor who quietly hides in the closet and observes all the $100 handshakes in the hallway and field house while snapping photos on her Straighttalk iPhone. **

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Then again, she may just be the janitor who quietly hides in the closet and observes all the $100 handshakes in the hallway and field house while snapping photos on her Straighttalk iPhone. **

Or the hundred dollar business cards.... given for "walking around money" on Fridays.....

preachermatt83
06-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Who is that?

Bobby hall

Dawgology
06-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Same here. I know it's one of her posts simply by her writing style.

I like to read her post and when I get to one of her capitalized words, yell it out for emphasis. It makes it more fun and you worry less about trying to figure out the hidden innuendos

I do the same thing hahahahah!