PDA

View Full Version : Is there any use trying to get tickets at 1:00 today?

Leeshouldveflanked
05-31-2017, 12:23 PM
Sold out means sold out? Right?

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-31-2017, 12:36 PM
Yes, you're probably right. You could call just to make concrete sure.

I would guess one's best bet would be to try and buy tickets to "NON" USM games that their fans didn't care about going to. I'm not sure they have a message board where you could hook up with their fans. I haven't seen one. If you're close enough to drive to Hattiesburg and sit outside the stadium in hopes to find some, I suppose that's an option. Otherwise, ESPN3 will be your only friend.

eta.......we just need to get to the point where we host 9 times out of 10 like LSU does and we won't have to worry about finding tickets. That's why it drives me crazy in early March to lose to a directional school. Every game points to the end of the season and tournament play. You can't overlook any of them.

Choctaw Dawg
05-31-2017, 01:25 PM

I would guess one's best bet would be to try and buy tickets to "NON" USM games that their fans didn't care about going to. I'm not sure they have a message board where you could hook up with their fans. I haven't seen one. If you're close enough to drive to Hattiesburg and sit outside the stadium in hopes to find some, I suppose that's an option. Otherwise, ESPN3 will be your only friend.

eta.......we just need to get to the point where we host 9 times out of 10 like LSU does and we won't have to worry about finding tickets. That's why it drives me crazy in early March to lose to a directional school. Every game points to the end of the season and tournament play. You can't overlook any of them.

USM fans will hold most of their tickets and pull for teams playing against us all tournament. Very dick moves

LC Dawg
05-31-2017, 01:56 PM
I had a buddy from Hattiesburg go by the ticket office just to check and they said they have no tickets to sell. There was talk of maybe some single game tickets possibly being available but I guess not.
If Southern goes two and out the attendance at the rest of the games will be less than 100 which is about on par with their football crowds.

RocketDawg
05-31-2017, 03:33 PM

Is ESPN3 ... streaming ... the best coverage they're going to have for regionals? I checked hailstate.com a couple days ago and they didn't have any thing listed, but you'd think it would be broadcast by SEC or ESPN.

Cooterpoot
05-31-2017, 04:12 PM
They're going to sell single session tickets if available, 2 hours before each game.