PDA

View Full Version : So, is IT this week, or is IT next week?

MadDawg
05-30-2017, 09:03 AM
We already missed the Friday before Memorial Day....

Mimi's Babies
05-30-2017, 09:30 AM
Week of June 5th.... Noa without redaction....

The freezus must want to get PAST the coaches meetings in Destin, FL that are happening at this time. I was hoping for reports from their by rose bowl or Paul.....

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-30-2017, 10:34 AM
Mimi...did you get my last pm? I know one was blank.

Boodawg
05-30-2017, 10:46 AM
How confident are you guys that UM will actually put something out that week?

starkvegasdawg
05-30-2017, 10:49 AM
It'd be funny as hell if after it's released Mullen tweeted out Yahtzee.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-30-2017, 11:00 AM

This needs to happen. I got my Yahtzee graphic ready to go for when IT happens

yjnkdawg
05-30-2017, 11:06 AM
How confident are you guys that UM will actually put something out that week?

The OM attorney made his proposal to the MS Ethics Commission. The Commission and Steve accepted his proposed method of release of the documents.. If this had not been a violation of the provisions under the MS Public Records Act, then OM would not be required to release the documents, or they could have redacted names, but none of the above is exempt under that law. So I would say "Yeah".

Coach007
05-30-2017, 11:11 AM
The OM attorney made his proposal to the MS Ethics Commission. The Commission and Steve accepted his proposed method of release of the documents.. If this had not been a violation of the provisions under the MS Public Records Act, then OM would not be required to release the documents, or they could have redacted names, but none of the above is exempt under that law. So I would say "Yeah".

I gonna need you to throw that at me one more time.

Word it a little differently too.... :)

yjnkdawg
05-30-2017, 11:41 AM
I gonna need you to throw that at me one more time.

Word it a little differently too.... :)

Huh? OK, to word it a little differently. I believe that OM was in violation of the public records act. This is based on their attorney making a proposal to release the documents as well as my experience in complying with public records requests. I don't think any late night tatics to try to circumvent the release of these documents will be favorable in the eyes of the MS Ethics Commission. This is just my opinion in replying to Boodawg's question.

JDog13
05-30-2017, 12:06 PM
I was expecting Memorial Day weekend until the bears brought this booster filed this motion. Now I expect June 9th or later.

yjnkdawg
05-30-2017, 12:10 PM
I was expecting Memorial Day weekend until the bears brought this booster filed this motion. Now I expect June 9th or later.

That was my initial thinking too. Memorial Day Weekend is a busy holiday time and not normally a newsworthy one. So if you can release something then, it is usually one of the best times to get less views and comments.

Boodawg
05-30-2017, 12:55 PM
That was my initial thinking too. Memorial Day Weekend is a busy holiday time and not normally a newsworthy one. So if you can release something then, it is usually one of the best times to get less views and comments.

Like someone mentioned in another post, they may have wanted Hey Hugh to get through the interviews at SEC spring meeting before releasing anything.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-30-2017, 01:41 PM
David Johnson said on radio om fans should expect it next week.

Dawgology
05-30-2017, 01:55 PM
We already missed the Friday before Memorial Day....

If I've learned one thing through watching all of this is that Ole Miss is faaaaaaarrr from exemplary cooperation or transparency. Since this started they have done nothing but lie, omit, and misdirect. I expect that will continue next week. I will be really surprised if they actually release anything next week. I feel they will cite this boosters injunction as a reason to delay. Even if the Ethics Commission doesn't like it they would have to wait a full month to do anything about it. If they end up releasing anything next week it won't be the full NOA but rather (like the hostage video) an edited version probably withholding some boosters names also citing the flavor of the week excuse to not name them. Until they prove they can be totally up front and honest I just expect them to lie.

As George W. once said: "fool me once shame on you...fool me twice...can't get fooled again".

MadDawg
05-30-2017, 01:57 PM
Huh? OK, to word it a little differently. I believe that OM was in violation of the public records act. This is based on their attorney making a proposal to release the documents as well as my experience in complying with public records requests. I don't think any late night tatics to try to circumvent the release of these documents will be favorable in the eyes of the MS Ethics Commission. This is just my opinion in replying to Boodawg's question.

"not favorable in the eyes of the MS Ethics Commission" - which means what exactly? $100 fine per day until they comply? That's peanuts to them and doesn't scare them in the slightest. A friend told me they could actually face jail time. Is that true? Somehow I don't see that happening even if Bjork slapped the chair of the ethics commission in the face in the middle of the street in front of the Capital Bldg.

Mimi's Babies
05-30-2017, 06:34 PM
Mimi...did you get my last pm? I know one was blank.

No, I did not receive anything from you.....
Send again PLEASE......

Mimi's Babies
05-30-2017, 06:35 PM

REP given..... Make this happen Starkvegasdawg34

Mimi's Babies
05-30-2017, 06:41 PM
Like someone mentioned in another post, they may have wanted Hey Hugh to get through the interviews at SEC spring meeting before releasing anything.

I believe that Finebaum mentioned that Freezus interview is the last one on Friday.....

Hot Rock
05-30-2017, 06:42 PM
I really don't know what OM will release other than this thing seems to be coming to an end, sadly. You can't begin to heal until you get "HIT". This long suffering demise has been fun to watch.

Mimi's Babies
05-30-2017, 06:44 PM
Gat to love this one....
FREEZE's statement: Were there recruiting issues that needed to be addressed?" Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze said before answering his own question. "Yes. But they went all the way to the full end of the spectrum on some of them."

Interesting article to come out of Destin..... someone may want to move this to the forefront.....
http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2017/05/the_sizzle_at_the_sec_spring_m.html

BeardoMSU
05-30-2017, 06:51 PM
"fool me once shame on you...fool me twice...can't get fooled again".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

Coach007
05-30-2017, 07:26 PM

It was the "Steve" part that threw me off

yjnkdawg
05-30-2017, 08:09 PM
It was the "Steve" part that threw me off

K, No problem. The last time I posted something and I said "the party who filed the public records request", somebody told me that was Steve. lol

Mimi's Babies
05-30-2017, 09:01 PM
I really don't know what OM will release other than this thing seems to be coming to an end, sadly. You can't begin to heal until you get "HIT". This long suffering demise has been fun to watch.

The request was for the 2016 and 2017 NCAA NOA with out the names of the named boosters being redacted..... Someone of us are LOOKING for those NAMED BOOSTERS....