PDA

View Full Version : Random vs AnonRebel on twitter

BuckyIsAB****
05-29-2017, 07:36 PM
The worst account in the history of twitter went at it with our very own Random Poster earlier today. Apparently losing by 35 points to your biggest rival makes you the next heisman winner. Also, spring game stats and QB Retreats are the new gospel. Forget real games they dont count

confucius say
05-29-2017, 07:48 PM
Link?

BuckyIsAB****
05-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Link?

not sure how to do that im that guy

Jack Lambert
05-29-2017, 07:55 PM
I think their offense is going to be ok. They do have some good WR and a good QB. It's that defense that is going to suck. I say they win five games.

SailingDawg
05-29-2017, 07:58 PM
This guy? (https://twitter.com/AnonRebel17)

BuckyIsAB****
05-29-2017, 08:02 PM
This guy? (https://twitter.com/AnonRebel17)

Yea AKA worst account on twitter

Ari Gold
05-29-2017, 08:28 PM
Random vs Anonrebel..
is the equivalent of Michael Jordan vs LaVar Ball.

Dawg61
05-29-2017, 08:41 PM
Is that the last diehard Old Misses fan left on earth? Hiding behind a troll mask too. Figures. Always the biggest shit talkers on Twitter that don't have the stones to post their own picture.

ScoobaDawg
05-29-2017, 11:21 PM
not sure how to do that im that guy

I think there is a post with directions around here somewhere...
http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?55612-Idiots-guide-to-Posting-Media-on-a-Forum-and-other-How-to-s

Jarius
05-30-2017, 06:08 AM
I think their offense is going to be ok. They do have some good WR and a good QB. It's that defense that is going to suck. I say they win five games.

Their offense is going to suck this year just like it sucked when Kelly got hurt last year. People have revisionist history about Patterson and that offense simply because has was a 5 star qb. His receivers that were supposed to be the best in the conference were complete shit at the end of the year as well. They got their asses handed to them by 2 mediocre teams at the end of the year and should have lost to the only team Patterson beat. Oh yea, they also lost an Olineman that got drafted and a 1st round tight end target and had an awful recruiting class. They aren't going to be any good, just like they weren't last year with the players they had that are returning.

Dawg61
05-30-2017, 07:21 AM
Their offense is going to suck this year just like it sucked when Kelly got hurt last year. People have revisionist history about Patterson and that offense simply because has was a 5 star qb. His receivers that were supposed to be the best in the conference were complete shit at the end of the year as well. They got their asses handed to them by 2 mediocre teams at the end of the year and should have lost to the only team Patterson beat. Oh yea, they also lost an Olineman that got drafted and a 1st round tight end target and had an awful recruiting class. They aren't going to be any good, just like they weren't last year with the players they had that are returning.

I really was less than impressed with Shae Shae last year but that's probably because he was hyped up to be the next Johnny Drunk. He seemed to be very quick to tuck and run with the ball but doesn't have anywhere near the same make you miss that JFF had. He's good for 8 yard scrambles as his best instead of 80 yard scrambles. He isn't going to last a full season with the amount of damage he was taking in the few games he played either and he doesn't have the backyard scrambling big play ability that JFF had with his legs or finding open receivers down the field. His vision on passes when he scrambled was for dump off passes not down the field huge plays. He doesn't have that instinct in him and really almost nobody does. That's what made Manziel so deadly. He was literally untackleable during his heisman year and he had the vision of seeing backyard plays when the defense broke down that turned into huge scoring plays. Having Mike Evans as your go to WR when things broke down was a huge help for JFF too and Old Misses doesn't have that same huge play WR that aTm had. Their defense is total shit too so they will have to put up huge point totals to win and Shae Shae isn't going to be able to score more than they give up. They are asking him to be superman and he is going to fail miserably with those type of expectations put on him.

BuckyIsAB****
05-30-2017, 08:25 AM
Patterson is pretty good and will put up some #s with those WRs, but hes not better than Fitz. Fitz has a much higher ceiling and probably a higher NFL potential. Nobody is crazy about 6 ft 200 pound QBs in the NFL. I dont think Shea is Drew Brees. 6'5 230? And can run like a deer? They like those

Bubb Rubb
05-30-2017, 08:30 AM
Patterson is pretty good and will put up some #s with those WRs, but hes not better than Fitz. Fitz has a much higher ceiling and probably a higher NFL potential. Nobody is crazy about 6 ft 200 pound QBs in the NFL. I dont think Shea is Drew Brees. 6'5 230? And can run like a deer? They like those

As of now, Fitz has minimal NFL potential. His calling card is his ability to run the football. He has arm talent and the ability to develop his passing skills that could help him make it to the NFL. He's not there yet, though.

Cary Hudson's little bro
05-30-2017, 08:47 AM
As of now, Fitz has minimal NFL potential. His calling card is his ability to run the football. He has arm talent and the ability to develop his passing skills that could help him make it to the NFL. He's not there yet, though.

I don't think you understand what potential means.

Tbonewannabe
05-30-2017, 09:00 AM

Same could be said about Dak after his sophomore year. Most people outside of the MSU Family, thought he was just a more talented Chris Relf.

Jarius
05-30-2017, 09:05 AM

He's going to put up good numbers late in the game when it doesn't matter and the other team's scrubs are in. He won't put up good numbers when it matters because he isn't that good and neither is his supporting cast. He lost 2 NFL players on an average offense and they recruited no one worth a shit to take their place this year. Go back and watch the game and don't just look at recruiting rankings. They are average on offense and abysmal on defense. The 2016 ole miss team was as good as it's going to get for them for at least 5 years.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-30-2017, 09:12 AM
Shae needs to learn the words to "Oh Canada"....he might get a job backing up Masoli...

Bubb Rubb
05-30-2017, 09:40 AM
I don't think you understand what potential means.

I know exactly what potential means. I'm saying NFL scouts today would look him and see little to no NFL upside because he doesn't throw the ball exceptionally well. He has arm talent and is a great athlete, but he doesn't have the work ethic and leadership skills that Dak Prescott has.

He has time to change that. But he has a lot of work to do.

Dawgology
05-30-2017, 02:00 PM
I know exactly what potential means. I'm saying NFL scouts today would look him and see little to no NFL upside because he doesn't throw the ball exceptionally well. He has arm talent and is a great athlete, but he doesn't have the work ethic and leadership skills that Dak Prescott has.

He has time to change that. But he has a lot of work to do.

So you're saying he has NFL potential but he's just not there yet?

BuckyIsAB****
05-30-2017, 08:12 PM
If Fitz shows he is average at reading defenses he's going to get drafted high. Patrick Mahomes and Mitch Trubisky just went at the top of the last draft. I'd take Fitz over both of them if they came back to college this year