PDA

View Full Version : Regional ticket info

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-29-2017, 01:39 PM
http://www.southernmiss.com/m/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/052817aab.html (http://m.southernmiss.com/m/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/052817aab.html)

Tickets are currently available to 2017 Baseball season ticket holders and Circle of Champions members.

Starting Tuesday, May 30 at 1 p.m., regional tickets will go on sale to Eagle Club members. Beginning at 8 a.m., on Wednesday, May 31, Southern Miss Faculty/Staff, Alumni Association members, M-Club members, current Southern Miss students, and new 2018 Baseball season ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase.

All-Session general public ticket sales, if available, will then go on sale at 1 p.m. on Wednesday.

Unlike regular season games, all grandstand seating will be designated as reserved seating for the Hattiesburg Regional and general admission seating will be standing room only and/or first baseline cement terracing. All-Session Chairback and Bleacher Reserved seats will be $100. All-Session General Admission passes and Wheelchair seating will be $75. All-Session General Admission for youth and students of participating institutions are $45.

Season Ticket Holders will have the right to purchase their regular-season seats beginning Sunday night until Tuesday May 30 at 12 p.m. If a season ticket holder does not purchase their seats by 12 p.m. on Tuesday, their seats will be made available to sell to the next priority group. Season ticket holders may also purchase additional tickets based on their Eagle Club Priority.

Starting Tuesday, May 30, at 1 p.m., Eagle Club members that did not have 2017 baseball season tickets will be eligible to purchase tickets at the previously stated allotment levels.

On Wednesday, May 31 at 8 a.m., fans who did not have 2017 baseball season tickets, but pre-purchased their season tickets for the 2018 season, which opens the season with a three-game series with Mississippi State, will be given the opportunity to purchase All-Session tickets. Purchasing will also be available at this time to Southern Miss Faculty/Staff, Alumni Association members, M-Club members and current Southern Miss students.

Please note that only All-Session tickets are available for purchase. Individual session tickets, if available, will go on sale beginning Thursday, June 1 at 12 p.m.

Fans can purchase tickets by calling 1-800-844-TICK, visiting SouthernMissTickets.com, or in person at the Pat Ferlise Center on campus from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Pat Ferlise Center WILL be open on Memorial Day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

- Added ticket info - Scooba

Jack Lambert
05-29-2017, 01:55 PM
So will USM be able to sell off all 5000 seats before letting the remaining sell to general public? If you want a big boy program get a big boy stadium.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-29-2017, 01:58 PM
All Ten fans gonna buy 5000 tickets?

nsvltndog
05-29-2017, 02:08 PM
Is ticket situation different for Super Regionals? It seems like we typically run into the no tickets available situation for road regionals, but there were MSU tickets available in Charlottesville when we went to the Super Regional there. Perhaps it is due to 4 teams instead of 2 and only having enough allocated to each team to cover player and coaches families.

AROB44
05-29-2017, 02:15 PM
Tickets are currently available to 2017 Baseball season ticket holders and Circle of Champions members.

They actually have a "Circle of Champions"?? Who would have guessed that?

ScottH
05-29-2017, 02:45 PM
If its like LaLa we will get about a few hundred tickets.

After coaches and players and administration, a tiny ew in the Bulldog Club will get the option to buy.

RocketDawg
05-29-2017, 02:58 PM
Any idea how many season ticket holders and big donors they have?

Reading through their priority list, I'm not sure they could have done it in a more fair manner. The big issue seems to be the small stadium.

Todd4State
05-29-2017, 03:34 PM

Yeah- normally you have to have a legit championship first.

AlSwearengen
05-29-2017, 04:32 PM
Can't wait to see how this goes. In the past, in these type situations, you can count on a fiasco.

I don't know usm's financial situation lately, but when they were trying to keep up with the Joneses, they would be trying to make up shortages by selling tickets for ridiculous prices (I don't know if the NCAA sets prices for regional tickets).

Jack Lambert
05-29-2017, 06:59 PM

Very Very Ole Miss of them.

Jack Lambert
05-29-2017, 06:59 PM
Is ticket situation different for Super Regionals? It seems like we typically run into the no tickets available situation for road regionals, but there were MSU tickets available in Charlottesville when we went to the Super Regional there. Perhaps it is due to 4 teams instead of 2 and only having enough allocated to each team to cover player and coaches families.

We can get 15000 plus in ours. That's the difference.

RocketDawg
05-29-2017, 07:06 PM
Can't wait to see how this goes. In the past, in these type situations, you can count on a fiasco.

I don't know usm's financial situation lately, but when they were trying to keep up with the Joneses, they would be trying to make up shortages by selling tickets for ridiculous prices (I don't know if the NCAA sets prices for regional tickets).

Ticket prices are on the linked site and are reasonable. Most expensive was $100 for the entire series as I recall. We just can't buy them.

Drugdog
05-29-2017, 07:13 PM
I am going to be in Hattiesburg Friday night. You think I can get 3 for the USA game?

JDog13
05-29-2017, 07:32 PM

Best I recall, to be part of the COC, you have to pledge to donate 10k a year for 10 years.

Drugdog
05-29-2017, 07:36 PM
All 10 fans. Circle Jerk,,,,, um Champions. You know Southern Miss To The Top. Whatever the F***that means.

CadaverDawg
05-29-2017, 07:41 PM
Apparently USA fans will be allotted tickets...why aren't we?

http://southalabama.247sports.com/Board/59456/Contents/Tickets-for-Hattiesburg-Regional-52945975

confucius say
05-29-2017, 07:44 PM

http://southalabama.247sports.com/Board/59456/Contents/Tickets-for-Hattiesburg-Regional-52945975

You know why. That's some bull ish.

Mimi's Babies
05-29-2017, 07:46 PM
Any idea how many season ticket holders and big donors they have?

Reading through their priority list, I'm not sure they could have done it in a more fair manner. The big issue seems to be the small stadium.

MAYBE USM should purchase the two sets of metal bleachers from MSU.... That would DOUBLE their seating......

Mimi's Babies
05-29-2017, 07:48 PM
You know why. That's some bull ish.

By the time those in the"Circle of Friends" get their tickets there won't be any left for sale....

whataburger
05-29-2017, 08:31 PM

200 tickets mostly reserved for player's families I think. State and UIC have the same deal.

whataburger
05-29-2017, 08:34 PM

Circle of Champions is part of the Eagle Club - fundraising arm of USM athletics. Believe CoC is people who give $10k or more a year.

USMCWS
05-30-2017, 02:45 AM
There won't be very many tickets available for your fans. I think maybe a couple hundred. but I have 4 premium seat tickets directly behind homeplate about halfway up for your game vs USA. $1,000 for all 4. you want to come to Hattiesburg and watch your game you gotta pay the man. shoot me a message. but you better hurry, they will go fast. It's good to be the Host Team. and very profitable.

Gutter Cobreh
05-30-2017, 06:04 AM
There won't be very many tickets available for your fans. I think maybe a couple hundred. but I have 4 premium seat tickets directly behind homeplate about halfway up for your game vs USA. $1,000 for all 4. you want to come to Hattiesburg and watch your game you gotta pay the man. shoot me a message. but you better hurry, they will go fast. It's good to be the Host Team. and very profitable.

What a dick!

msbulldog
05-30-2017, 06:13 AM
Eat your tickets, typical Buzzard, just like 99% of them I know.

msbulldog
05-30-2017, 06:14 AM
Hey Enforcer, how bout banning that idiot.

Jarius
05-30-2017, 07:02 AM

How much will you charge for the Sunday tickets after USM has been eliminated ?

USMCWS
05-30-2017, 08:55 AM
What a dick!

No tickets For You!

Tbonewannabe
05-30-2017, 08:57 AM

Does NIT count? It is like champion of the bubble teams of the real tournament.

It_Could_Happen
05-30-2017, 09:10 AM

250 a ticket to watch us kick the shit out of your team? No thanks.

USMCWS
05-30-2017, 09:21 AM
250 a ticket to watch us kick the shit out of your team? No thanks.

oh, you'll pay the price for coming to #baseburg alright. one way or another, you'll pay the price.

USMCWS
05-30-2017, 09:23 AM
Does NIT count? It is like champion of the bubble teams of the real tournament.

don't forget our 56' and 58' Football National Championships. you forgot about that.

MadDawg
05-30-2017, 09:29 AM

Does usm have any fans that aren't dickheads?

Tbonewannabe
05-30-2017, 10:34 AM
don't forget our 56' and 58' Football National Championships. you forgot about that.

Were those awarded by whatever women's magazine Ole Missus got their "national championships"?

MadDawg
05-30-2017, 10:44 AM

Just think, with just a couple more feet you coulda had a sixty-footer.

CadaverDawg
05-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Guys just laugh at the little guy. He doesn't know how to act as a Regional host because it's only happened one other time in their school's history. You can see the inferiority complex bleeding through their words.

CadaverDawg
05-30-2017, 10:47 AM
Just think, with just a couple more feet you coulda had a sixty-footer.

Hahaha that will go right over his head

Jarius
05-30-2017, 04:41 PM

My grandfather was the QB on the 58 National Title team at USM. It was the "Small College" national title back then, but still something I am proud of my grandpa for accomplishing. I'll still root against his buzzards this weekend.

Commercecomet24
05-30-2017, 05:14 PM
It's amazing isn't it? They've hosted twice in their whole history and they're acting like they're now gods gift to baseball. Inferiority is strong within the buzzards.

Todd4State
05-30-2017, 05:20 PM
It's amazing isn't it? They've hosted twice in their whole history and they're acting like they're now gods gift to baseball. Inferiority is strong within the buzzards.

I feel like it's 2009-2010 all over again.

And Hattiesburg is the Batesville of baseball recruiting in Mississippi. Their fans bashed Cohen as much or more than anyone else including Ole Miss.

notsofarawaydawg
05-30-2017, 06:22 PM

**** you SHITBUZZARD !!

RocketDawg
05-30-2017, 06:32 PM

Scroll down to the Mississippi entry and read: https://www.cga.ct.gov/2006/rpt/2006-R-0761.htm

msbulldog
05-30-2017, 06:50 PM
Scroll down to the Mississippi entry and read: https://www.cga.ct.gov/2006/rpt/2006-R-0761.htm

Call the law on him! +1 You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RocketDawg again.

Dawgs empty trophy case
05-30-2017, 09:30 PM
I often feel left out because I don't get to enjoy big boy sports. USM is like being a fan of JV but the Varsity never plays

HardyStreetAlumniClub
05-30-2017, 11:17 PM
Does usm have any fans that aren't dickheads?

Yeah. One of them just sold me 4 regional packages for list price. 8th row behind home dugout.

If any of you pay these idiots much more than list price, then you become an (= or >) idiot. Keep trying and asking around and it will happen. We will have plenty of state fans there.

Commercecomet24
05-30-2017, 11:28 PM
I feel like it's 2009-2010 all over again.

And Hattiesburg is the Batesville of baseball recruiting in Mississippi. Their fans bashed Cohen as much or more than anyone else including Ole Miss.

Yep!

CadaverDawg
05-30-2017, 11:28 PM
Yeah. One of them just sold me 4 regional packages for list price. 8th row behind home dugout.

If any of you pay these idiots much more than list price, then you become an (= or >) idiot. Keep trying and asking around and it will happen. We will have plenty of state fans there.

If you have advice on tracking some down please message me