PDA

View Full Version : Yancy just claimed that Ole Miss signed Johnny Bench's son

Todd4State
05-29-2017, 12:08 PM
The problem is they just signed some guy with the last name Bench and some girl in Twitter corrected him!

What a shitbird!

TStationDawg
05-29-2017, 12:10 PM
what a piece of work. Perfect representation of Ole Miss

somebodyshotmypaw
05-29-2017, 12:15 PM
The problem is they just signed some guy with the last name Bench and some girl in Twitter corrected him!

What a shitbird!

Well to be fair, when we signed OL Archie Muniz, there was a poster ask if that was Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz's son.

Todd4State
05-29-2017, 12:18 PM
Well to be fair, when we signed OL Archie Muniz, there was a poster ask if that was Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz's son.

What Yancy did would be like Paul Jones or Gene Swindoll proclaiming we signed Anthony Munoz's son on Twitter.

Reason2succeed
05-29-2017, 12:19 PM

"Well, to be fair" there's a big difference between posters asking questions and so-called journalist making false statements.

msbulldog
05-29-2017, 12:20 PM

Yes except Yancey is supposed to be a respectable journalist (what a joke). If you are a professional, you verify your story.

starkvegasdawg
05-29-2017, 12:26 PM

What a shitbird!

Mistakes were made.

somebodyshotmypaw
05-29-2017, 12:31 PM
What Yancy did would be like Paul Jones or Gene Swindoll proclaiming we signed Anthony Munoz's son on Twitter.

I know. I just remember laughing at Muniz/Munoz because the last name was spelled differently.

yjnkdawg
05-29-2017, 12:45 PM
Yes except Yancey is supposed to be a respectable journalist (what a joke). If you are a professional, you verify your story.

Fancy has never even heard of the word, verify. So I guess he's not a professional? Ha ha`

Dawg61
05-29-2017, 12:50 PM
Did he announce this bullshit immediately after Old Misses found out they didn't make the NCAA tourney? Why they haven't burnt this dude at the stake already is incredible.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
05-29-2017, 02:58 PM
Fancy has never even heard of the word, verify. So I guess he's not a professional? Ha ha`

No, never heard of verify and not a professional but I bet he's heard the word Vicodin plenty.

RocketDawg
05-29-2017, 03:08 PM

I thought it might be Archie Manning's son .... **

RocketDawg
05-29-2017, 03:11 PM

I didn't realize that he had that degree of credibility, but isn't it also possible that the girl who corrected him is wrong? It would probably also be closer to being Johnny Bench's grandson instead of son.

BuckyIsAB****
05-29-2017, 04:00 PM
I didn't realize that he had that degree of credibility, but isn't it also possible that the girl who corrected him is wrong? It would probably also be closer to being Johnny Bench's grandson instead of son.

Its not his kid. Period. One of his kids is 20 plus the others are in grade school. Yancy is wrong. Again.

Todd4State
05-29-2017, 04:13 PM

It's possible- but she seemed to be 100% sure of herself.

yjnkdawg
05-29-2017, 04:28 PM
LOL ... It's Justin Bench from Largo FL, and his Dad's name happens to be John. No kin. Yancy still says it's Johnny Bench's son on his twitter. Somebody should inform him that he is incorrect once again.

Bully13
05-29-2017, 04:45 PM
Over on nafoom, someone put the Johnny bench relation to rest because their commitment happens to be black. Gotta love those kluckers.

Dawg61
05-29-2017, 04:58 PM
Over on nafoom, someone put the Johnny bench relation to rest because their commitment happens to be black. Gotta love those kluckers.

Wow Yancy really is a ****ing clown show. Imagine trolling your own fanbase minutes after they find out they didn't make the NCAA tournament and then getting zero flack from your "fans" for it.

State82
05-29-2017, 05:18 PM
Well, if the kid's dad is named "John" then I guess they really did sign Johnny Bench's son. That will be Yancy's story