PDA

View Full Version : Derrell hart (rebel247) hack is trying to sell hope

msstate7
05-28-2017, 08:42 PM
He's CB'd Gerry bohanon, jemaurian jones, la'damian Webb, trace clopton, and Jeffrey Johnson to OM in the last 24 hours. Who the heck is derrell hart and has he lost his mind?

yjnkdawg
05-28-2017, 08:57 PM
He's CB'd Gerry bohanon, jemaurian jones, la'damian Webb, trace clopton, and Jeffrey Johnson to OM in the last 24 hours. Who the heck is derrell hart and has he lost his mind?

LOL He has a bunch of players cb'd to OM... It says Hart is a contributor to Rebel247...Go to Bohanon's 247 profile and it shows MSU 91% and OM 9%. Looks like the latest.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-28-2017, 09:01 PM
He's the new OM assistant. He just went & put in CB for everybody who David had.

ScoobaDawg
05-28-2017, 09:12 PM
Spinning the propaganda. ALL IS WELL.

JDog13
05-28-2017, 09:17 PM
David Johnson is the guy that tells his writers to write kids are om leans, or are planning on visiting, to make his subscribers happy and hopefully pick some up.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-28-2017, 09:23 PM
He's the new OM assistant. He just went & put in CB for everybody who David had.

He didn't go with David on Bohanon.

yjnkdawg
05-28-2017, 09:24 PM
David Johnson is the guy that tells his writers to write kids are om leans, or are planning on visiting, to make his subscribers happy and hopefully pick some up.

To the best of my knowledge, he also has not been correct on anything concerning the OM NCAA investigation.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-28-2017, 09:56 PM

David had Bohanon CB to OM until last week when Bohanon was set to commit to MSU. He changed his CB to MSU then.

Quaoarsking
05-28-2017, 10:00 PM
I should get a side job as a 247 freelance guy and just be a blatant MSU homer with my crystal balls. Maybe I could get some momentum going for us.

msbulldog
05-29-2017, 07:04 AM
Darrell is a student that David T. made an intern in the last 2 week. He is sunshine pumper to the Nth degree.

Dawg61
05-29-2017, 07:24 AM
I should get a side job as a 247 freelance guy and just be a blatant MSU homer with my crystal balls. Maybe I could get some momentum going for us.

I love this idea, take it one step further and copy/paste every article Fancy Yancy puts out with some minor edits

gravedigger
05-29-2017, 09:33 AM

you wont give us any real momentum, but you can make it look that way. Kind of like star ratings. What is amazing to me is how often this happens and we all see it. but come every signing day we lament that we didn't get enough talent based on them.

These websites are not rating or reporting about these kids. THey are advertising for a school. They are posting articles at the request of the school, You want the definition of fake news? recruiting websites.

bbbbbb bama gets all the 5 stars....they must be right.....

West Tn Dawg
05-29-2017, 09:57 AM

What is CB'd?

Riotous Thinking
05-29-2017, 10:00 AM
What is CB'd?

Crystal Ball'd

Bothrops
05-29-2017, 10:14 AM
They will still lie to kids and get them to commit. Apparently, these kids don't understand what's about to go down.

Bully13
05-29-2017, 10:16 AM
Crystal Ball'd

Sounds kinky

msstate7
05-29-2017, 10:36 AM

Derrell must read ED. He changed bohanon CB to state today. Way to think for yourself, derrell haha

Ifyouonlyknew
05-29-2017, 10:36 AM
And he changes Bohanon CB to MSU this morning. Like I said he just copies everything David does.

msstate7
05-29-2017, 10:39 AM
And he changes Bohanon CB to MSU this morning. Like I said he just copies everything David does.

That's pretty sad

BuckyIsAB****
05-29-2017, 01:48 PM
I crystal ball the best OT in the country to MSU. Means about the same as his predictons

RocketDawg
05-29-2017, 03:14 PM
Sounds kinky

Kinky? Sounds downright painful to me .... **

JDog13
05-29-2017, 03:16 PM
I love this idea, take it one step further and copy/paste every article Fancy Yancy puts out with some minor edits

Just as bad as msu sites that publish the schools media release instead of writing their own.

Mimi's Babies
05-29-2017, 03:42 PM
They will still lie to kids and get them to commit. Apparently, these kids don't understand what's about to go down.

Freezus told the recruit from Texas, that NOTHING was going on.... :(

MedDawg
05-29-2017, 03:46 PM

That reminded me of something. Way back in the Orgeron days, Yancy would make sure that OM was included in many 5-star players' lists so it would look like top players all over the country are considering OM. He's STILL at it, even for 2018! Now that we know OM was paying recruits to visit and paying them more to commit, I wonder if they were (are) paying them just to put OM in their top 10. http://www.scout.com/college/mississippi/2018-football-prospects?minimumInterest=Low

RocketDawg
05-29-2017, 04:49 PM
That reminded me of something. Way back in the Orgeron days, Yancy would make sure that OM was included in many 5-star players' lists so it would look like top players all over the country are considering OM. He's STILL at it, even for 2018! Now that we know OM was paying recruits to visit and paying them more to commit, I wonder if they were (are) paying them just to put OM in their top 10. http://www.scout.com/college/mississippi/2018-football-prospects?minimumInterest=Low

I didn't see any Bear interest on your link, but Clemson seems to really have their foot in the door on most of the top ones. I guess that shows what a NC does for you. They were just mediocre when we beat them in the Peach Bowl about 15 years ago.

yjnkdawg
05-29-2017, 04:55 PM

They must have the CL as their official OM sports information source...... Apparently the CL doesn't understand either**