PDA

View Full Version : We've all heard that mistakes were made, not with intent to cheat, Well ??

Bodaski
05-28-2017, 05:43 PM
This has caused me to really think about that quote from Hugh Freeze concerning their position in the ncaa investigation. This brings me back to 1988-89 at Northwest MS Community College. I know a man that had a class with Freeze and he said he could testify and not commit perjury that Freeze cheated on most of the test in a music appreciation class. I realize this is nothing and it happened years ago. I thought about the old saying I saw today, "Once a cheater, always a cheater" and it reminded me of and I recollected what I witnessed in that class. And to this day spouting off about not cheating, just making a mistake. I guess cheating on those test was not cheating either. Maybe the guy needs a class in Webster's dictionary.

Mimi's Babies
05-28-2017, 05:46 PM
Thou shalt NOT lie, cheat or steal.... nor commit adultery...

yjnkdawg
05-28-2017, 05:56 PM
Another mistake that was made was when they lost or maybe misplaced that story that they really wanted to tell. Well they will find the real story once they find those NCAA NOAs that mysteriously disappeared, when a public records request was made. When you find them OM, then that will be your real story.

Spiderman
05-28-2017, 06:20 PM
This has caused me to really think about that quote from Hugh Freeze concerning their position in the ncaa investigation. This brings me back to 1988-89 at Northwest MS Community College. I know a man that had a class with Freeze and he said he could testify and not commit perjury that Freeze cheated on most of the test in a music appreciation class. I realize this is nothing and it happened years ago. I thought about the old saying I saw today, "Once a cheater, always a cheater" and it reminded me of and I recollected what I witnessed in that class. And to this day spouting off about not cheating, just making a mistake. I guess cheating on those test was not cheating either. Maybe the guy needs a class in Webster's dictionary.

OMG!!! Music Appreciation? And had to Cheat?!!!!!

You'd have to be retarded to flunk that at NW. I was there too. I went and watched Son Thomas play with some Swedish dude on harmonica at some juke joint for an assignment.

Got commode huggin drunk while doing it. Brought back a Polaroid of me there with Son. Got an A while drunk. Rest of the class requirement was just show up.

yjnkdawg
05-28-2017, 06:33 PM

That reallly was a tough college course so I could understand that there would be justification for mistakes being made. **

Rick Danko
05-28-2017, 06:38 PM

Good god man.... really? Hell I cheated on a test or two in my lifetime. This board blows my mind sometimes. Fun to read and good info but sometimes, just wow

Statecoachingblows**
05-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Thou shalt NOT lie, cheat or steal.... nor commit adultery...

Oops, oops, and from what I Hear...ooops! Slipped and fell in the p****!

Bodaski
05-28-2017, 07:35 PM
Good god man.... really? Hell I cheated on a test or two in my lifetime. This board blows my mind sometimes. Fun to read and good info but sometimes, just wow

Good god man. All I was doing was showing a pattern of someone who hides behind scriptures and has a history of doing what he professes he wouldn;t do. I wasn't trying to say it was about the cheating on a test.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-28-2017, 09:43 PM
I know. This is insane. I cheated all through high school...I paid for it when I got to college but I got through it. Yes HF cheated with OM and they are in deep s$&@ but we don't need to act like we all hadn't never done anything wrong...geez