PDA

View Full Version : UM fan files to protect name?

SailingDawg
05-26-2017, 10:12 PM
Things are getting a bit more interesting...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAzUUaCXUAAGBRE.jpg:large

Tweet Link (https://twitter.com/karenehowell/status/868302281518788608)

msstate7
05-26-2017, 10:19 PM
Any legal ground to stand on? Where you at Johnson and boom?

Mimi's Babies
05-26-2017, 10:28 PM
Don't think that will walk....WHY

IHL has NOTHING to do with the ATH. Department? ATH. departments are stand alone.... WHY are they petitioning IHL and not the Ethics Commission?

Mimi's Babies
05-26-2017, 10:29 PM

Any idea who the attorney is that filed this? I do not tweet.....

WAIT a minute.... HOW does this person KNOW his name is in the NOA???? Why was this filed in Jackson, MS. The crimes were committed in Oxfart.... Unless this person LIVES in Jackson......

starkvegasdawg
05-26-2017, 10:40 PM

He's deleted his acct.

Mimi's Babies
05-26-2017, 10:44 PM
He's deleted his acct.

Normally this is NOT what a lawsuit looks like...

Their should be a case number, filing date etc. on the filings... With a received seal attached. There are TWO different fonts their also. If that was sent to the court here it would NOT be excepted. Is this just another OM ploy????

I sent this to a 'friend' of mine... I will what he has to say.....

Check you private messages...

Dawgowar
05-26-2017, 10:49 PM
No way this is real. Not that I don't think some of these twits will try this tactic, but this looks rather...not legit?

Mimi's Babies
05-26-2017, 10:51 PM
Starkvegasdawg34 -- check you private messages....

Chip
05-26-2017, 11:00 PM
It wouldn't surprise me. This is a legit way to potentially suppress one's name from being disclosed. However, in my not so learned opinion, the plaintiff would have a high bar to jump over to have a court rule that there is some sort of irreparable harm to them to justify a court enforced injunction on a clearly public government document. I will rely on the lawyers here to further opine.

Mimi's Babies
05-26-2017, 11:06 PM
It wouldn't surprise me. This is a legit way to potentially suppress one's name from being disclosed. However, in my not so learned opinion, the plaintiff would have a high bar to jump over to have a court rule that there is some sort of irreparable harm to them to justify a court enforced injunction on a clearly public government document. I will rely on the lawyers here to further opine.

located the attorney's firm that tweeted this...

Chip -- check your private messages....

Dawgowar
05-26-2017, 11:19 PM
This thing gets infinitely more entertaining if UNM 'badass' boosters begin panicking and pointing fingers. I have always waited without holding my breath to see one or two well-placed Bears break ranks with the party line.

In the words of Flounder in Animal House - "Oh boy, is this great!"

yjnkdawg
05-26-2017, 11:30 PM
If his name is in the public records requested, then he is pretty much out of luck. There are some legal loopholes I guess, but removing his name should not be an option, and should not fly in reference to the public records release. I guess that's what this tweet was in reference to as it says it no longer exists.

Mimi's Babies
05-26-2017, 11:32 PM
If his name is in the public records requested, then he is pretty much out of luck. There are some legal loopholes I guess, but removing his name should not be an option, and should not fly in reference to the public records release. I guess that's what this tweet was in reference to as it says it no longer exists.

Check your private messages...

yjnkdawg
05-26-2017, 11:38 PM

There is no justification here. Just somebody grasping for straws that they can't get. If his name is in the said requested documents then he should have played by the rules and then he wouldn't have to worry about getting legal counsel. If irreparable harm is determined here then whoever issued a court injunction should be investigated.

yjnkdawg
05-26-2017, 11:40 PM
Any legal ground to stand on? Where you at Johnson and boom?

I think they are just spitting in the wind on this and the spit is going to be blown right back in their face.

Chip
05-26-2017, 11:41 PM
There is no justification here. Just somebody grasping for straws that they can't get. If his name is in the said requested documents then he should have played by the rules and then he wouldn't have to worry about getting legal counsel. If irreparable harm is determined here then whoever issued a court injunction should be investigated.

I figure it is someone just trying to exhaust their legal options, hoping for a favorable ruling

Mimi's Babies
05-26-2017, 11:49 PM
I figure it is someone just trying to exhaust their legal options, hoping for a favorable ruling

IF this person/persons were NOT doing things that are illegal then they WOULD NOT have anything to worry about.. Do what is RIGHT in front of GOD and Man -- then you don't have to worry.....

yjnkdawg
05-26-2017, 11:59 PM
IF this person/persons were NOT doing things that are illegal then they WOULD NOT have anything to worry about.. Do what is RIGHT in front of GOD and Man -- then you don't have to worry.....

Exactly Mimi....... This person just happens to be one of the stars in this NCAA non-fiction Novel. I guess he is getting stage fright now. I sent you a pm response, but I don't think it went through.

Dawgowar
05-27-2017, 12:07 AM
Okay, total speculation. Given the UNM propensity to be posers and phony big shots, do you suppose, just maybe, that some of these shitbirds spent money they shouldn't have? I mean from a family pot of gold, business partnership? Nothing illegal in terms of criminal wrongdoing, but a use of money they don't want to account for. Say to a wife? Parent? Firm?

yjnkdawg
05-27-2017, 12:14 AM
Okay, total speculation. Given the UNM propensity to be posers and phony big shots, do you suppose, just maybe, that some of these shitbirds spent money they shouldn't have? I mean from a family pot of gold, business partnership? Nothing illegal in terms of criminal wrongdoing, but a use of money they don't want to account for. Say to a wife? Parent? Firm?

I think it is to do more with the OM Athletic Programs (Specifically Football) and his involvement in such, than some type account you mentioned, but you may have something there too.

Dawgowar
05-27-2017, 12:18 AM
I think it is to do more with the OM Athletic Programs (Specifically Football) and his involvement in such, than some type account you mentioned, but you may have something there too.

Can see it now..."Uh, honey, about that couples boob job and butt lift...I sort of, well, I bought a share of a defensive tackle who thinks he can fly. It got us to New Orleans...now you aren't mad are you sugar plum?"

Dawg61
05-27-2017, 02:17 AM
Check you private messages...

Starkvegasdawg34 -- check you private messages....

Chip -- check your private messages....

Check your private messages...

Rumors are encouraged on this board. Typing "check your private messages" 50 times a day is not encouraged.

phatdog
05-27-2017, 04:45 AM
Its a legit case, plaintiff represented by David Neil McCarty Law Firm, PLLC

I seen it dawg
05-27-2017, 06:33 AM
Just out the shit jesus

Bass Chaser
05-27-2017, 07:02 AM
If it's an attorney, couldn't they possibly be disbarred?

Jack Lambert
05-27-2017, 07:08 AM
Depends on the judge.

StoneDawg
05-27-2017, 07:11 AM
Rumors are encouraged on this board. Typing "check your private messages" 50 times a day is not encouraged.

I agree. That's Weak!!!!!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
05-27-2017, 08:06 AM

Or a business owner that knows he will lose most of his MSU clientele?

WSOPdawg
05-27-2017, 08:13 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 08:26 AM

ONCE a crook ALWAYS a crook.
Here is a list.... to ponder.... ??? Did these business DONATE to the tcun 501(c)3... Here comes the IRS...... :rolleyes:
Attorneys --I believe that I have 5 names, so far (Their credentials should be pulled by the MS Bar Association -- fraud and money laundering
Business owners, Locally owned businesses -- I have 3 in a 30 mile radius of Starkville These are BIG companies that I will NEVER do business with again....
Banks and Bank presidents -- for money laundering.... It is called Bank Fraud (yes it happened and could be still happening)
ATM Owners (yes, a person can own an ATM machine, even in the Ath. Complex at tsun...)
Unemployed people/retired/I don't give a shit... (haha) 10
People who send their children to private schools.... yet, sniff the jocks in the public schools... ugh

Oh don't let me leave out the
High school coaches-- (IRS should come calling here)
High school Ath. Directors (Did they take money/bribes from recruiters)
High school principals (What did they NOT do to protect a student/recruit)
tcun coaches (WHY can't you just STOP with the Illegal activity)
tcun ath. staff (You are GONE.... just waiting for your pink slip -- corruption abounds)
Parents of players (did these parents REPORT the "GIFT" given to each player)

basedog
05-27-2017, 08:35 AM

LOL 61. I'm betting Mimi's hasn't gotten accepted into the "witness protection program yet"?

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 08:37 AM

This mess is about to get serious.... Just hang on.... private messages are to protect ME... There is a reason I can assure you...
IF people would check private messages then one would NOT have to post this... haha

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 08:38 AM
LOL 61. I'm betting Mimi's hasn't gotten accepted into the "witness protection program yet"?

I Carry-- I don't care.... My yard guy calls BEFORE he comes to the house.... enough said....

basedog
05-27-2017, 08:42 AM
I Carry-- I don't care.... My yard guy calls BEFORE he comes to the house.... enough said....

Good deal, I'd have him crank my car just to be safe. Btw, I pack as well plus I'm legal, I'm just glad no "Bears" hang around my yard. LOL

confucius say
05-27-2017, 08:45 AM
Thread is interesting but kinda hard to follow. Too much cryptic stuff.

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 08:46 AM
Good deal, I'd have him crank my car just to be safe. Btw, I pack as well plus I'm legal, I'm just glad no "Bears" hang around my yard. LOL

I will shot and ask questions later.... This is about to really get out of hand..... haha

Bully13
05-27-2017, 08:46 AM
Pming is the right thing to do for now. I would think keeping names out of ED threads would be best. For now that is. Great thread though. 17 shitbirds.

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 08:50 AM
Pming is the right thing to do for now. I would think keeping names out of ED threads would be best. For now that is. Great thread though. 17 shitbirds.

Food for thought to go with that COLD One those other fans are going to need:
What is Bank Fraud
The criminal offense of bank fraud is deliberately engaging in a secret scheme or deception intended to defraud a bank or financial institution, to obtain money or property owned by the bank or financial institution. Bank fraud is considered to be a white collar crime. In the United States, a criminal charge of bank fraud generally applies when an individual knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, at act (1) in order to defraud a financial institution, or (2) to receive money, assets, credits, securities, or property from a bank or financial institution using false information, pretenses, or insincere promises.

Hell this thread has been OPENED for 8 hours..... I'm #38 comment with over 1,300 views....
Oh yea.... Click, click, click tcun followers.... The BEST is yet to come......

fader2103
05-27-2017, 09:11 AM
If there are big businesses around Starkville that are helping out TSUN with illegal tactics, I want to know those so I don't spend my money at those places also.

ElitedawgRecruiting
05-27-2017, 09:16 AM
Couldn't get Leo so now going after Kobe. And not one songle person on the OM message board has any first hand knowledge of anything. Always know a person "that's pretty well connected". But I can count about 5 people on here that have first hand knowledge. And the list is growing. Those with knowledge need to meet for lunch one day.

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 09:18 AM
Couldn't get Leo so now going after Kobe. And not one songle person on the OM message board has any first hand knowledge of anything. Always know a person "that's pretty well connected". But I can count about 5 people on here that have first hand knowledge. And the list is growing. Those with knowledge need to meet for lunch one day.

I will go after them about Kobe....

ElitedawgRecruiting
05-27-2017, 09:19 AM
We should swap notes. Lol. That's one player they might want to leave alone for the safety of their own roster

lamont
05-27-2017, 09:20 AM

THIS

Until the names break from the NOA- let's don't throw them out there

lamont
05-27-2017, 09:20 AM
Except Cannon- everybody knows now their players get great Cannon deal

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 09:28 AM
Can see it now..."Uh, honey, about that couples boob job and butt lift...I sort of, well, I bought a share of a defensive tackle who thinks he can fly. It got us to New Orleans...now you aren't mad are you sugar plum?"

No you cannot have a back yard swimming pool neither...... that is just for those who sleep with the investigators.... haha

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 09:32 AM
Except Cannon- everybody knows now their players get great Cannon deal

There is a FB page that list Craddock Oil along with Cannon Motor's INFACT it says.... "Craddock Oil "presents this page" driven by Cannon Motors...

Guilty by association?????
Follow the MONEY.....

Gutter Cobreh
05-27-2017, 09:35 AM

Finally, something I agree with you on!

confucius say
05-27-2017, 10:18 AM
There is a FB page that list Craddock Oil along with Cannon Motor's INFACT it says.... "Craddock Oil "presents this page" driven by Cannon Motors...

Guilty by association?????
Follow the MONEY.....

Ben craddock played at ole miss like 20 years ago. Was a punter or something.

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 10:22 AM
Ben craddock played at ole miss like 20 years ago. Was a punter or something.

Just thought that this was interesting..... and someone close to freezeus worked for cannon.....

Dawg61
05-27-2017, 10:26 AM
Carry on...I'll exit left

RocketDawg
05-27-2017, 10:32 AM
Does anyone know how to turn on translation for Mimi's text? This thread would be a whole lot more interesting if I could read it.

I'll check with the NSA and see if they've figured it out. :)

It's a lot tougher to decipher if you don't live in Mississippi and have access to the local goings on. But interesting nevertheless. I'm beginning to think there's nothing their fans/boosters won't do. I guess it'll all be clearer before too long.

Reason2succeed
05-27-2017, 11:04 AM
I believe wholeheartedly that this is true. Rich people in America suffer from "affluenza" and are not used to facing consequences like others. OM is full of ambulance chasing attorneys who pervert the law for their own gain. They love to "lawyer up" when they don't get their way and RS has definitely rattled their cage.

BossDawg
05-27-2017, 11:22 AM
Exactly Mimi....... This person just happens to be one of the stars in this NCAA non-fiction Novel. I guess he is getting stage fright now. I sent you a pm response, but I don't think it went through.

Hmmmmm....oh?

Iiiiiinteresting.

yjnkdawg
05-27-2017, 12:06 PM
I just don't see any logic in suing the IHL. They don't have any dog in this hunt. It would appear that the MS Ethics Commissiion or the State Legislature would be more appropriate. Anyway, I think this attorney is just going to get his fee and that will be that, and Mr, Booster will still be recognized for whatever he did.

oldjoedawg
05-27-2017, 12:14 PM
I just don't see any logic in suing the IHL. They don't have any dog in this hunt. It would appear that the MS Ethics Commissiion or the State Legislature would be more appropriate. Anyway, I think this attorney is just going to get his fee and that will be that, and Mr, Booster will still be recognized for whatever he did.

yjnkdawg, it is possible that this lawsuit has been filed to give the folks up north a way to further delay the release of info that has been requested thru a FOI and has been promised to Rosebowl ......

WSOPdawg
05-27-2017, 12:43 PM
yjnkdawg, it is possible that this lawsuit has been filed to give the folks up north a way to further delay the release of info that has been requested thru a FOI and has been promised to Rosebowl ......

Agree 100%.

And as we do approach the start of football season, I'm not gonna be the least bit surprised when TCUN's penalties are NOT announced until 2018 b/c the NCAA has to look out for the student athletes and will see through TCUN's game of "delay to prevent transfers," while also realizing they have to protect the other institutions that compete on the field with these cheats (i.e., the NCAA has to give primarily the SEC time to logistically figure out how to schedule in the event TCUN is removed from the playing field).

Reason2succeed
05-27-2017, 12:48 PM
Agree 100%.

And as we do approach the start of football season, I'm not gonna be the least bit surprised when TCUN's penalties are NOT announced until 2018 b/c the NCAA has to look out for the student athletes and will see through TCUN's game of "delay to prevent transfers," while also realizing they have to protect the other institutions that compete on the field with these cheats (i.e., the NCAA has to give primarily the SEC time to logistically figure out how to schedule in the event TCUN is removed from the playing field).

That's easy. The NCAA can schedule the DP seasons for whenever they choose to. It probably will be better to set them for 2019 and 2020 seasons so that schedules can be adjusted, players can transfer and coaches and staff can find new jobs.

yjnkdawg
05-27-2017, 12:49 PM

The OM administration didn't listen to the message board gurus who wanted to file a suit against the NCAA. I doubt OM wants or endorses any type of lawsuit, of this type right now. I imagine they want to stay out of the courtroom scenario. Just my thoughts, but it is possible.

Dawgowar
05-27-2017, 01:48 PM
The OM administration didn't listen to the message board gurus who wanted to file a suit against the NCAA. I doubt OM wants or endorses any type of lawsuit, of this type right now. I imagine they want to stay out of the courtroom scenario. Just my thoughts, but it is possible.

So they are not going to make us rue the day? Whew.

yjnkdawg
05-27-2017, 02:02 PM
So they are not going to make us rue the day? Whew.

Who knows actually what that bunch will do. They are pretty unpredictable when "Mistakes have been made".

JDog13
05-27-2017, 02:41 PM
By the way, phase 2.

Reason2succeed
05-27-2017, 02:53 PM
So is this the part when the OM resistance implodes and turns on itself. I can just see some boat shoe wearing "hundred thousand-aire" suing the OM athletic department for ruining their business. Subpoenas will be awesome. Meanwhile every other slime ball is frightened and no longer wants to "do business" with OM leaving them devoid of talent for years. One can only hope.

Liverpooldawg
05-27-2017, 04:01 PM
It's just more stalling. Look for "we can't release it because it's in litigation" the week of June 5th.

ILOATHEBears
05-27-2017, 04:05 PM

Suing the IHL gives cover to the school. No big time booster wants to go down as the guy that sued his school. After all they think they will get away with it all anyway so they want anonymity

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 04:19 PM
#65 post..... 3,790 views.... Keep clicking tcun fans....

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-27-2017, 04:36 PM
Ain't got shee-yut in my PMs bruh

RocketDawg
05-27-2017, 05:28 PM
#65 post..... 3,790 views.... Keep clicking tcun fans....

Funny, isn't it? Once you think things can't possibly get any stranger ... they do.

Chip
05-27-2017, 05:55 PM
It's just more stalling. Look for "we can't release it because it's in litigation" the week of June 5th.

I think this is correct. It will allow OM's attorney to send another letter to the MS Ethics Commission, requesting further delay due to the matter being litigated by one of the named parties. Rosey's attorney will have to be at the MSEC meeting this time pleading that the 3rd party litigation isn't relevant to the FOIA statutes. If they aren't there pleading for full disclosure, the MSEC will no doubt punt again - and they may punt due to this litigation smokescreen anyway.

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 07:01 PM
Mississippi Ethic Commission
http://www.ethics.state.ms.us/ethics/ethics.nsf/webpage/A_ethics_laws?OpenDocument

Mississippi
Ethics Commission
Promoting Integrity in Mississippi's State and Local Governments

Smoke screen-- IHL answers to the governor, attorney general (legal counsel at every university), auditor(every audit department at every university) the presidents are the only ones who answer to IHL... move forward...

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 07:31 PM
Funny, isn't it? Once you think things can't possibly get any stranger ... they do.

Well, the dumb asses are TROLLING heavily.... Between Uncle Ruckus and Zv2....
Evidently I have hit some nerves on another site.... 68 post with 4,535 views at 7:24 p.m.

Just wanted you to see... what fools we have at another schools fan base......

I hope Zv2 has deep pockets he/she/they/it are going to need it...

*****ETA: Thread hijack (because it's not worth starting a thread for..). If you're bored and in need of entertainment, go read some of the posts of the poster who posts as "Mimi's Babies" on ED. That bitch is either batshit crazy, a pathological liar, the biggest troll ever to hit ED, or any combination of the former. She's only been posting since February and those moronic dipshits are eating up every word she posts, no matter how outlandish the claim might be.

What a MORON! He is even TROLLING this site.....
Thanks to the person who sent this too me....
So sad, they, including Zv2, wouldn't KNOW the TRUTH if it hit them in the FACE....
Zv2 and Uncle Ruckus your day is coming for the TRUTH....
The NCAA has handed OM their finding.
Rosebowl is getting the requested OM NOA 2016 and 2017
NCAA Penalties/Charges and Rulings forthcoming. :rolleyes:

Hold on you are going to need a CASE of cold ones to get through this....

ELITEDAWG'S and "Rose Bowl" will have the LAST LAUGH HERE. Thanks Rose Bowl for listening that afternoon.
#HAILSTATE.... GO DAWGS......

lamont
05-27-2017, 08:35 PM
MimiDust throwing gas....that's funny

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 08:40 PM
MimiDust throwing gas....that's funny

Sorry Random Poster -- "Piss me off and I will tell MUCH MORE" they don't want to know....

That notebook is getting pretty thick with all the info....

52 post at 11:24 am with 2,434 views

71 post at 9:07 pm with 4, 896 views (can one say -- over DOUBLE)

Someone is trolling trolling trolling.....

Reason2succeed
05-27-2017, 09:29 PM
Evidently I have hit some nerves on another site.... 68 post with 4,535 views at 7:24 p.m.

*****ETA: Thread hijack (because it's not worth starting a thread for..). If you're bored and in need of entertainment, go read some of the posts of the poster who posts as "Mimi's Babies" on ED. That bitch is either batshit crazy, a pathological liar, the biggest troll ever to hit ED, or any combination of the former. She's only been posting since February and those moronic dipshits are eating up every word she posts, no matter how outlandish the claim might be.

So sad, they, including Zv2, wouldn't KNOW the TRUTH if it hit them in the FACE....

ELITEDAWG'S and "Rose Bowl" will have the LAST LAUGH HERE. Thanks Rose Bowl for listening that afternoon.

In pure OM douche fashion observe how he tips off the readers on their site while simultaneously throwing shade. Flawless sh!tbird technique!

JDog13
05-27-2017, 09:30 PM

If you knew who Zv2 was, you wouldn't give his posts a second thought. Other than comedy, of course.

Edit: Don't ask who he is, I like the guy IRL.

Mimi's Babies
05-27-2017, 09:39 PM
This CRAP is PURE COMEDY to me, I am NOT the one in TROUBLE ie.. going to JAIL, Being Fired for my involvement in the Fraud.... Buying players, purchasing cars/trucks, paying moms and dads to selling their child's souls to hell, etc....

When you mess with CHILDREN.... then it is game on...... I will always be a MOM first......

As to Zv2 -- This Board WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH...... IT is coming..... wait for IT, wait for IT.....

Dawgpile
05-27-2017, 10:55 PM

Maybe late to the party, but THIS!

yjnkdawg
05-27-2017, 10:57 PM
DELETE

yjnkdawg
05-27-2017, 10:58 PM
Suing the IHL gives cover to the school. No big time booster wants to go down as the guy that sued his school. After all they think they will get away with it all anyway so they want anonymity

He may be a day late, but probably not a dollar short. Well, not yet anyway. The MS Ethics Commssion has already made their ruling and their ruling was that the requested records are not exempt, and that OM was in violation of the provisions of the MS Public Records Act. That was a known fact, and I may have a post on that later. Their ruling was for OM to release the documents, and all parties involved agreed to the release date. There is no provision in the act to redact this booster's name, unless he is an innocent bystander and was not a player in the requested documents. Apparently we can rule out the innocent plea. So let's see how valid this lawsuit is.

Chip
05-27-2017, 11:04 PM
He may be a day late, but probably not a dollar short. Well, not yet anyway. The MS Ethics Commssion has already made their ruling and their ruling that the requested records are not exempt, and that OM was in violation of the provisions of the MS Public Records Act. (that was a known fact, and I may have a post on that later. Their ruling was for OM to release the documents, and all parties involved agreed to the release date. There is no provision in the act to redact this booster's name, unless he is an innocent bystander and was not a player in the requested documents. Apparently we can rule out the innocent plea. So let's see how valid this lawsuit is.

I was told that the MSEC tabled the item subject to call, rather than taking a vote on the matter. The item was on the agenda for them to rule in Steve's favor but they tabled the item b/c of the attorney letter. So, if the aforementioned "tabling" is true, and if they do not comply with the terms of the letter, then procedurally the Commission would need to have a motion to consider the matter that was tabled and that motion would need to be approved, and then the matter itself would need to be affirmatively voted on by the Commission.

Mimi's Babies
05-28-2017, 07:32 AM
I was told that the MSEC tabled the item subject to call, rather than taking a vote on the matter. The item was on the agenda for them to rule in Steve's favor but they tabled the item b/c of the attorney letter. So, if the aforementioned "tabling" is true, and if they do not comply with the terms of the letter, then procedurally the Commission would need to have a motion to consider the matter that was tabled and that motion would need to be approved, and then the matter itself would need to be affirmatively voted on by the Commission.

From what I read -- the Commission meets the 1st Friday of the month at 10:00 am.... Isn't that INTERESTING.....and convenient for all parties... Rose Bowl will either have the papers by then OR He CAN/SHOULD/MAY request an immediate ruling....

Keep Trolling...... this thread is up too 5,949 views with ONLY 80 post..... Hum... we MUST be on to something...... Trolling, trolling, trolling....

Dawgology
05-28-2017, 10:40 AM
This is a move to further delay releasing the NOA and boosters names and it seems that some in the ethics commisssion may be complicit in this. At least that is the way it looks from the outside with them tabling the ruling and accepting a very specific date for release followed up by the timing of this. None of this is ingratiating them with the national media FYI. The gig is up but these folks just can't stop digging the hole deeper.

yjnkdawg
05-28-2017, 10:47 AM
This is a move to further delay releasing the NOA and boosters names and it seems that some in the ethics commisssion may be complicit in this. At least that is the way it looks from the outside with them tabling the ruling and accepting a very specific date for release followed up by the timing of this. None of this is ingratiating them with the national media FYI. The gig is up but these folks just can't stop digging the hole deeper.

I was not aware of them tabling the issue, but it was probably tabled because the party requesting the public records apparently agreed to this method of the release that the OM attorney proposed. If there had been a disagreement, I believe they would have ruled on it. OM has definitely been given too much slack in this whole records request snafu.

msbulldog
05-28-2017, 10:53 AM
I was not aware of them tabling the issue, but it was probably tabled because the party requesting the public records apparently agreed to this method of the release that the OM attorney proposed. If there had been a disagreement, I believe they would have ruled on it. OM has definitely been given too much slack in this whole records request snafu.

Steve said on Boneyard that he was in agreement with the June 5th date and no action was taken, so I'm sure tabling was in order.

Mimi's Babies
05-28-2017, 11:24 AM
Steve said on Boneyard that he was in agreement with the June 5th date and no action was taken, so I'm sure tabling was in order.

IF they don't produce on the 5th... then the MS Ethic's Commission meets on Friday, June 9, 2017 at 10:00 am according to their web site.

#83 post..... 11:23 am 6,416 views.... Trolling, trolling, trolling......

Dawgology
05-28-2017, 11:58 AM
IF they don't produce on the 5th... then the MS Ethic's Commission meets on Friday, June 9, 2017 at 10:00 am according to their web site.

The WEEK of the 5th was. They will wait until the 9th and then announce this suit as a reason that they can't release the names. Then the commission doesn't meet for another month. At that point you are into July and past the point of transferring out as a player (I think).

Dawgowar
05-28-2017, 11:59 AM

And June 10th the COI hears cases. A possibility -

UNM may very well have sent their written response to the Committee. Just because they are releasing it, allegedly, on or about the 5th of June does not mean it has not been sent to the NCAA. The timeline is obviously vague. If the written response is in the COI's hands then the 10 June hearing is in play.

If the Bears are going to the 10 June COI then the NCAA drops the proverbial big one before fall semester.

If the written response is the only step taken on or about 5 June then barring another curveball they go in August. A third addendum, letter, whatever we are supposed to call it would be the only delay I can see at that point. Honestly, in terms of payback for our probation and to the rest of the conference this is a better timeline. It will guarantee another crap recruiting year. That means the two classes that will be the first post-probation leaders are going to be All-Amercian/Sunbelt/Conference USA talent. I would like that to be the condition of their program BEFORE sanctions bite. Transfers and penalties will do the rest.

From the time they launched on Jackie until Dan's second season we endured 8-9 bad years of football. Our actual penalties were 8 scholarship losses. (After Jackie's 3 last years of crap football due in some part top the UNM instigated NCAA visit) Yet because of Jackie's inability to attract good, law abiding, stable, talent, we suffered far greater damage than we needed to. Would be really nice to see UNM deal with a few extra years of the same. It would destroy them to sweat out beating Marshall or Wake Forrest for a player.

They have too much red in the ledger so to speak. We will succeed whether or not they go on probation. I just want the scales of competition balanced and their dishonesty publicly acknowledged AND for them to get the same 8-10 years of futility our fanbase had inflicted from them.

And as I always say - because they did it to themselves. 100% their own damn fault.

Mimi's Babies
05-28-2017, 12:17 PM
And June 10th the COI hears cases. A possibility -

UNM may very well have sent their written response to the Committee. Just because they are releasing it, allegedly, on or about the 5th of June does not mean it has not been sent to the NCAA. The timeline is obviously vague. If the written response is in the COI's hands then the 10 June hearing is in play.

If the Bears are going to the 10 June COI then the NCAA drops the proverbial big one before fall semester.

If the written response is the only step taken on or about 5 June then barring another curveball they go in August. A third addendum, letter, whatever we are supposed to call it would be the only delay I can see at that point. Honestly, in terms of payback for our probation and to the rest of the conference this is a better timeline. It will guarantee another crap recruiting year. That means the two classes that will be the first post-probation leaders are going to be All-Amercian/Sunbelt/Conference USA talent. I would like that to be the condition of their program BEFORE sanctions bite. Transfers and penalties will do the rest.

From the time they launched on Jackie until Dan's second season we endured 8-9 bad years of football. Our actual penalties were 8 scholarship losses. (After Jackie's 3 last years of crap football due in some part top the UNM instigated NCAA visit) Yet because of Jackie's inability to attract good, law abiding, stable, talent, we suffered far greater damage than we needed to. Would be really nice to see UNM deal with a few extra years of the same. It would destroy them to sweat out beating Marshall or Wake Forrest for a player.

They have too much red in the ledger so to speak. We will succeed whether or not they go on probation. I just want the scales of completion balanced and their dishonesty publicly acknowledged AND for them to get the same 8-10 years of futility our fanbase had inflicted from them.

And as I always say - because they did it to themselves. 100% their own damn fault.

Ok guys, there are other laws/policies that have NOT been followed by the OM Booster who filed the Lawsuit.... In fact,
IF You were going to STOP the 2016/2017 NOA release, as per the request to the MS Ethic's Commission, the OM Booster would have had 90 days from Rose Bowl's filing to file against the MS Ethic's Commission and/or OM, or any other entity that is of the State of MS to stop the release... REMEMBER OM "outside" attorney's letter stated that they would release the week of June 5 and Rose Bowl agreed....

TIME is UP GUYS.... We await the release on June 5, 2017 and following...... IF you are so stupid to participate in illegal activities concerning CHILDREN then you deserve everything you get boosters.... let the tears begin.

Psst. For those of you young guys.... ask some of the older ones about the corrupt investigator, a tcun booster and the swimming pool in J'son.... during the Jackie days..... MSU paid dearly for this mess..... just saying.... You are CORRECT Dawgowar these boosters, coaches etc deserve everything coming to them.....

ababyatemydingo
05-28-2017, 01:30 PM
Ok guys, there are other laws/policies that have NOT been followed by the OM Booster who filed the Lawsuit.... In fact,
IF You were going to STOP the 2016/2017 NOA release, as per the request to the MS Ethic's Commission, the OM Booster would have had 90 days from Rose Bowl's filing to file against the MS Ethic's Commission and/or OM, or any other entity that is of the State of MS to stop the release... REMEMBER OM "outside" attorney's letter stated that they would release the week of June 5 and Rose Bowl agreed....

TIME is UP GUYS.... We await the release on June 5, 2017 and following...... IF you are so stupid to participate in illegal activities concerning CHILDREN then you deserve everything you get boosters.... let the tears begin.

Psst. For those of you young guys.... ask some of the older ones about the corrupt investigator, a tcun booster and the swimming pool in J'son.... during the Jackie days..... MSU paid dearly for this mess..... just saying.... You are CORRECT Dawgowar these boosters, coaches etc deserve everything coming to them.....

You need to read more and post less. In typical female fashion, you love to create and roll around in drama, and have an extremely overactive imagination. Uncle Ruckus is a dawg. If you read more and posted less, you'd already know that.

Tripp McNeely
05-28-2017, 02:07 PM
You need to read more and post less. In typical female fashion, you love to create and roll around in drama, and have an extremely overactive imagination. Uncle Ruckus is a dawg. If you read more and posted less, you'd already know that.

You are not gonna last long

Spiderman
05-28-2017, 02:09 PM
OM will probably wait until noon Friday the 9th to announce that they can't release at that time. Why noon? The EC meets at 10 am that day and won't meet again until July.

Rosie made a mistake. He agreed to the vague date of release. Should have gotten a firm date set to release before the next meeting.

As Otter (OM) told Flounder (Rosie)... "Hey, you F'ed up! You trusted us!"

It's a Culture of Corruption. It's how they operate.

yjnkdawg
05-28-2017, 07:10 PM
OM will probably wait until noon Friday the 9th to announce that they can't release at that time. Why noon? The EC meets at 10 am that day and won't meet again until July.

Rosie made a mistake. He agreed to the vague date of release. Should have gotten a firm date set to release before the next meeting.

As Otter (OM) told Flounder (Rosie)... "Hey, you F'ed up! You trusted us!"

It's a Culture of Corruption. It's how they operate.

Give then an inch and they will take one or two miles. Looks to me like the OM attorney got everything he asked for concerning the release of the documents, with the exception of not releasing the requested documents.

Dawg61
05-28-2017, 07:48 PM
this thread is up too 5,949 views with ONLY 80 post.....Trolling, trolling, trolling....

A bunch of views isn't called trolling it's called "lurking" so 5,949 views with ONLY 80 post.... lurking, lurking, lurking....carry on

Mimi's Babies
05-28-2017, 07:59 PM
A bunch of views isn't called trolling it's called "lurking" so 5,949 views with ONLY 80 post.... lurking, lurking, lurking....carry on

Dang Dawg61..... lurking, lurking, lurking -- Must have hit a never.... If they only KNEW....

Spiderman
05-28-2017, 08:21 PM
Give then an inch and they will take one or two miles. Looks to me like the OM attorney got everything he asked for concerning the release of the documents, with the exception of not releasing the requested documents.

Yep