PDA

View Full Version : SEC coaches on MSU

drummerdawg
05-26-2017, 07:45 PM
Who do you think they are?

http://247sports.com/Bolt/SEC-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-Mississippi-State-52916536

msstate7
05-26-2017, 07:48 PM
I think that's all made up. Certainly no sec HC would ever say stuff like that to a reporter on record or off

BuckyIsAB****
05-26-2017, 07:50 PM
Yea thats fake news.

RocketDawg
05-26-2017, 07:55 PM
Sounds like an article from The Onion.

Note the first sentence ... the "Mississippi Bulldogs".

Goldendawg
05-26-2017, 08:09 PM
This info, supposedly from Lindy's didn't even have our record right from last year. Said 2 times we went 7-6 last year. Also said we might be good if we found a RB. Didn't seem to know about Aries Williams or very much about the team, period. I wouldn't give a penny for Lindy's and am very surprised and disappointed that 24 - 7 would even reprint such an inaccurate article. Unless it was a UNM coach, do you think any SEC coach would refer to Starkville as a "hell hole"?

Dawgowar
05-26-2017, 08:23 PM
While I will confess to being capable of placing a boulder-sized chip on my MSU shoulder - a bulldog flaw/birthright/way of life, this is not enough to make my pulse even one beat faster. Little league nobody making shit up with no grasp of basic facts. Nothing to see here. Move on.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-26-2017, 08:23 PM
This is some made up junk put out there by some Roll Tiders....

Dawgowar
05-26-2017, 08:32 PM
This is some made up junk put out there by some Roll Tiders....

No, Tide folks look up W-L records - I say Auburn or UF.

Reason2succeed
05-26-2017, 09:02 PM
By SEC coaches are they saying strength coaches or coach of player personnel because those quotes definitely aren't from head coaches. It doesn't sound like any of them. Coordinators wouldn't say anything like that because they might want a job here someday.

Mimi's Babies
05-26-2017, 09:27 PM
Needless to say, I did not waste my time to read the article. ANY SEC COACH that doesn't have the backbone to Identify himself is ______.
After everything that has been posted on here I would think that an OM booster PAID to have this written... Someone is PISSED... (sorry for the language)...

#HAILSTATE.... and Hang OM..... The NCAA is coming.... :rolleyes:

Todd4State
05-27-2017, 02:15 AM
**** the coach that said that Starkville is a hell hole. I bet he coaches somewhere like Oxford, Auburn or Tuscaloosa which is essentially just about like Starkville.

Jack Lambert
05-27-2017, 07:06 AM
I think some ole miss booster paid that guy to write it. If they will pay recruits not to visit they will pay reporters to write good articles about them and bad article about us. No doubt in my mind that happen. There will be more to come as we get closer to the COI meeting trying to put focus somewhere else.

HaggardDawg
05-27-2017, 07:23 AM
Only way I could see another coach saying these things is to try and plant seeds of doubt and try to discredit Mullen. They couldn't seriously believe what they were saying. Didn't get the most out of Dak? Seriously? It's a recruiting tool.

Tbonewannabe
05-27-2017, 07:30 AM
Only way I could see another coach saying these things is to try and plant seeds of doubt and try to discredit Mullen. They couldn't seriously believe what they were saying. Didn't get the most out of Dak? Seriously? It's a recruiting tool.

Yep, if it is real then there is a lot of butt hurt there. Could be UK since until last year I never knew their fans hate us in football like we do Bama.

confucius say
05-27-2017, 09:00 AM
Penis envy over Dan being nationally recognized as second best coach in SEC.