PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch Into The Badlands on AMC?

Tbonewannabe
05-26-2017, 04:05 PM
Very interesting premise about after some kind of apocalypse. I am curious on how they go forward with the way the season ended.

War Machine Dawg
05-28-2017, 12:18 PM
Haven't watched the season finale yet, but it's been awesome so far. I'm hoping MK gets his Gift back in the finale. The Widow is one of the most intriguing villains in a long time. And it doesn't hurt that she's a redhead.

Tbonewannabe
05-30-2017, 08:55 AM
Haven't watched the season finale yet, but it's been awesome so far. I'm hoping MK gets his Gift back in the finale. The Widow is one of the most intriguing villains in a long time. And it doesn't hurt that she's a redhead.

Yep, probably give you the best sex of your life if you could survive it.

War Machine Dawg
06-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Helluva finale. Really hope they didn't kill Bajie. He was a great addition to the season.

Johnson85
06-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Very interesting premise about after some kind of apocalypse. I am curious on how they go forward with the way the season ended.

I'm well behind on episodes and it's certainly nothing genius or really even original about it so far, but it's entertaining the production value seems to be pretty good.

Tbonewannabe
06-07-2017, 04:59 PM
I'm well behind on episodes and it's certainly nothing genius or really even original about it so far, but it's entertaining the production value seems to be pretty good.

It got a lot more interesting with the monks and how the Season 2 ended. I don't want to ruin anything so I won't say what happens. I also love the old chinese movie fighting style. I loved those type of movies as a kid.