PDA

View Full Version : SECT vs Arkansas Game Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Todd4State
05-25-2017, 02:53 PM
Nice to pay back Wes Johnson. Even better we don't have to play again today.

Commercecomet24
05-25-2017, 03:10 PM
Great win! These kids show their heart again! Kudos to plumlee for keeping us in the game til we could get it done! These kids have battled all year. Now if we can get a couple more.

BeardoMSU
05-25-2017, 03:12 PM
I really love how Cann and Henderson interact with the team; both through the positive and negative. Some coaches always seem like dicks or totally stand-off-ish in the dugout, but with those two, you can tell they really care about their players.

Commercecomet24
05-25-2017, 03:15 PM
I really love how Cann and Henderson interact with the team; both through the positive and negative. Some coaches always seem like dicks or totally stand-off-ish in the dugout, but with those two, you can tell they really care about their players.

Absolutely! Best coaches are always best communicators and accessible. Great point!

Todd4State
05-25-2017, 03:52 PM

You mean like O'Sullivan?

BeardoMSU
05-25-2017, 03:59 PM

Exactly, and that mook at Bama (just fired, I might add, lol).

Tbonewannabe
05-25-2017, 04:12 PM

I wonder if he will start praying for rain when we start beating that ass. I hate that little punk bastard.