PDA

View Full Version : Winter is Here.

War Machine Dawg
05-25-2017, 08:01 AM
July 16th can't get here fast enough. This season looks epic. As it should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYeaKsXnsI

msstatelp1
05-25-2017, 08:45 AM
Honestly GOT is the only reason I've kept my subscription to HBO. I'll be extremely disappointed if these last two seasons aren't the epics they're expected to be.

Given the Tyrion scene in the trailer, does he finally come out as a Dragon Rider?

BeastMan
05-25-2017, 09:39 AM
The first 2 trailers were more teasers. This one lets us know it's about to get crazy. I AM Pumped.

Tbonewannabe
05-25-2017, 03:40 PM
Honestly GOT is the only reason I've kept my subscription to HBO. I'll be extremely disappointed if these last two seasons aren't the epics they're expected to be.

Given the Tyrion scene in the trailer, does he finally come out as a Dragon Rider?

The same for me. I am ready to see what craziness is going down. We are also far enough away from the books that I am not sure how much input GRRM actually has on the show. I know the end is pretty much his but how they get there is going to be different from the books. I think the show is causing him to delay the books to come up with different twists. At this point I am not even sure I would read the book right away.