PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we may win the SEC Tournament after all....

CadaverDawg
05-24-2017, 07:52 PM
Yep, Rally Pat is in the house

https://i.imgflip.com/1po4ri.jpg

Skydawg1
05-24-2017, 07:55 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/1po4ri.jpgShe's in the house every year. Hope so, though!

Rick Danko
05-24-2017, 08:26 PM
She???

confucius say
05-24-2017, 08:48 PM
What's the story behind this?

CadaverDawg
05-24-2017, 08:58 PM
What's the story behind this?

First time people noticed her was the last year we won the SECT. She was there at every game during our run, decked out in her UT orange. The joke on SPS was that we didn't know if she was a guy or girl, so "Pat" became her name. As we ran through the tourney, we called her "Rally Pat", bc she was there for all the wins.

Then, one of our fans actually approached her either that year or the next, and her name is Jenny and she goes every year and is obviously a big UT fan. Now even though we've lost a lot with her in the stands, I still like to think of her as "Rally Pat", the person that will help us win the tourney again.

confucius say
05-24-2017, 09:02 PM
First time people noticed her was the last year we won the SECT. She was there at every game during our run, decked out in her UT orange. The joke on SPS was that we didn't know if she was a guy or girl, so "Pat" became her name. As we ran through the tourney, we called her "Rally Pat", bc she was there for all the wins.

Then, one of our fans actually approached her either that year or the next, and her name is Jenny and she goes every year and is obviously a big UT fan. Now even though we've lost a lot with her in the stands, I still like to think of her as "Rally Pat", the person that will help us win the tourney again.

Got ya. Thanks.

Bullsy
05-24-2017, 09:05 PM
"Pat" has been there AT LEAST the 5 previous years in the same seat.

Skydawg1
05-24-2017, 09:14 PM
"Pat" has been there AT LEAST the 5 previous years in the same seat.

They should paint that seat UT orange.

Todd4State
05-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Why can't all super fans be like her? She shows up whether her team is there or not and just enjoys the games. I like the fact that she doesn't do anything attention whorish like that douchebag Whistler guy from Vandy.

Of all the super fans in the SEC, she is my favorite.

yjnkdawg
05-24-2017, 09:44 PM
"Rally Pat" and "Ninja" Cole Gordon. Whatever it takes to win.

Dawg61
05-24-2017, 09:46 PM
Pretty sure she keeps score old school style too as you can see in the pic, wonder what she does with all the scorecards... she is kinda awesome. Let's adopt her and have her keep score for all of our games. Whatcha think her asking salary would be?

CadaverDawg
05-24-2017, 09:55 PM
Pretty sure she keeps score old school style too as you can see in the pic, wonder what she does with all the scorecards... she is kinda awesome. Let's adopt her and have her keep score for all of our games. Whatcha think her asking salary would be?

free tickets and concessions...maybe a scorebook or two?

I'm in

Apoplectic
05-24-2017, 10:30 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/1po4ri.jpg

She is old school awesome. She's a better version and vandy lance. She is what makes the sec the best. I remember when I went to conference tourneys and enjoyed the game.....any game. Now I just watch them all on the network and nap.

Dawg61
05-24-2017, 11:36 PM
free tickets and concessions...maybe a scorebook or two?

I'm in

Haha somebody please approach her nicely tomorrow and we will paypal her free cokes and juicy jumbo hotdogs at the concession stand