PDA

View Full Version : So, is Ole Miss cheating...........

Liverpooldawg
05-21-2017, 06:53 PM
at softball? They have never had anything at all and all of a sudden they are really good.

Ari Gold
05-21-2017, 06:56 PM
He is the only coach there I would like to have here..

Mimi's Babies
05-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Makes one wonder?????

Leeshouldveflanked
05-21-2017, 07:21 PM
No... he is a very good coach who is well respected. They have a good one.

Liverpooldawg
05-21-2017, 07:26 PM
No... he is a very good coach who is well respected. They have a good one.

Play the game man! Sheesh.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-21-2017, 07:29 PM
Play the game man! Sheesh.

They can't be cheating in everything....That would be Lack of Institutional Cont....yeah they cheating.

Liverpooldawg
05-21-2017, 07:41 PM
They can't be cheating in everything....That would be Lack of Institutional Cont....yeah they cheating.

Better.

TUSK
05-21-2017, 07:57 PM
They won the series vs The REC.... so, yeah.

fader2103
05-21-2017, 09:17 PM
I don't think so. Their coach has one a few NAIA nc's I believe. I know of 1 for sure. Also he got high praises for actually doing it his way, the right way by people not associated with Ole Miss.

Drugs Delaney
05-21-2017, 09:37 PM
From what I understand he is clean . Isn't that grounds for dismissal at OM?

notsofarawaydawg
05-21-2017, 11:06 PM
Hell, pay him more money and move his ass to Starkville. Would beat what we have now who's had ample time to do a hell of a lot better than we have done once we make the regionals. I'm tired of all the extra shit she puts out. Needs to work harder at developing players who know how to win in the clutch.

Reason2succeed
05-21-2017, 11:28 PM
...Are they breathing? I'd have to say...yeah!

BeardoMSU
05-21-2017, 11:30 PM
It's cute they're excited about soft ball. Soft. Ball. SOFTBALL. (???)

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qy9hRuWrKjY2I/giphy.gif

I'm confused though, weren't we the pathetic rubes for cheering on women's bball?

Cooterpoot
05-22-2017, 04:43 AM
Smith is a good coach and his staff is good too. Unlike Vann who just wants to have fun and act a damn fool. I've never seen Vann at a tournament. Bratton and Ricketts do all the recruiting. Vann half asses it at camps. She thinks she's a queen.

Mobile Bay
05-22-2017, 07:17 AM
OLD MISS BE CHAETIN PAWWWLLLLLL!!!

Leeshouldveflanked
05-22-2017, 07:47 AM
Smith is a good coach and his staff is good too. Unlike Vann who just wants to have fun and act a damn fool. I've never seen Vann at a tournament. Bratton and Ricketts do all the recruiting. Vann half asses it at camps. She thinks she's a queen.
^^^^This times 10^^^^

Liverpooldawg
05-22-2017, 08:39 AM
Yet another UM bash that turns into bash the MSU coach. Unreal.

JDog13
05-22-2017, 08:51 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/11b35e77e0488ceb590434e3d10944a73969aff.gif

Cooterpoot
05-22-2017, 08:55 AM
Yet another UM bash that turns into bash the MSU coach. Unreal.

When the coach deserves it......We just pumped a lot of money into softball and Vann is a half-assed coached who many former players absolutely hate. Just a fact.
Lots of people just don't like her because she thinks she's a queen and has no problem lying to kids and families. Other than working with pitchers (who are never great), she simply wants to dance around and have a good time at our program's expense.
Smith has done in 3 year what Vann hasn't in 6 years. Hell, she missed the SEC tournament we hosted last year. She's got a 38% winning percentage in the SEC. Her best finish has been 7th and she failed to win a regional game that year. We had the easiest schedule in the SEC this year and looked bad.

Really Clark?
05-22-2017, 09:39 AM
UNM is playing good ball right now and Lee is pitching really well. But that is what he has done, thrown Lee all the time. They didn't hit worth crap in SEC play but have peaked at the right time. Kudos for getting them to do that but Lee has 39 more innings pitched than the next closest SEC pitcher. He doesn't have another pitcher he believes in because he hasn't recruited another pitcher. I hope he doesn't kill her arm. And don't forget he lost their all SEC freshman shortstop because of issues before the season started. All that being said, I stated before the season started that Vann needed to have a good year or she needed to be replaced. And there are still issues with the program. But I'm not ready to annoint Smith as the next great coach just yet over getting hot for one second half of a season and riding one pitcher to death. I could see her burning out of gas like the Kentucky pitcher a few years ago when her arm died in WS.

Bully75
05-22-2017, 09:47 AM

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bully75
05-22-2017, 09:49 AM
When the coach deserves it......We just pumped a lot of money into softball and Vann is a half-assed coached who many former players absolutely hate. Just a fact.
Lots of people just don't like her because she thinks she's a queen and has no problem lying to kids and families. Other than working with pitchers (who are never great), she simply wants to dance around and have a good time at our program's expense.
Smith has done in 3 year what Vann hasn't in 6 years. Hell, she missed the SEC tournament we hosted last year. She's got a 38% winning percentage in the SEC. Her best finish has been 7th and she failed to win a regional game that year. We had the easiest schedule in the SEC this year and looked bad.

Again! This!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooterpoot
05-22-2017, 09:51 AM
I suspect UCLA handles OM and I agree, Lee is going to run out of gas. I'll give their pitching coach some credit, I saw Lee get knocked around in Juco a few times last year. Some of the adjustments she's made since getting to OM have really helped her. She's the poor man's version of the pitcher at MN.
I also have heard a lot of chatter that Smith is looking to move back out west, so I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves OM in the next couple years. He's going to have a lot of offers.
Vann needs to recruit a stud pitcher. If she's such a good pitching coach, she should be able to recruit a great pitcher. Our best pitcher since she's been here was a transfer from another SEC school. Her best season was with Jay Miller's talent.

notsofarawaydawg
05-22-2017, 10:04 AM
UNM softball is just one of the many things that shortstop has quit in her lifetime.