PDA

View Full Version : Amber alert in Jackson area for 6 year old

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-18-2017, 08:00 AM
Kingston Fraiser taken from Jackson Kroger around 1:15 this morning. Looking for a gray Toyota Camry and silver Honda with dented rear door or panel. On mobile, but more info in this link:
https://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=d8d188b59ff5b59e&hl=en&gl=US&source=web

Jack Lambert
05-18-2017, 08:06 AM
I have had 10 text messages over it. Not complaining it is good thing, kidnappers don't have a chance.

starkvegasdawg
05-18-2017, 08:12 AM
Only 10? My phone has been going off constantly this morning. Hope they catch the dick responsible and he spends the est of his life dreading showers and lights out and the kid is ok.

Jack Lambert
05-18-2017, 08:16 AM
Only 10? My phone has been going off constantly this morning. Hope they catch the dick responsible and he spends the est of his life dreading showers and lights out and the kid is ok.

I have said at lest ten. I have not counted.

louisvilledawg
05-18-2017, 08:34 AM
The mom went to Kroger at 1 am and left the kid in the car??? why?

Jarius
05-18-2017, 09:11 AM

For sure. I also hope the neglegent adult that left him in the car in the middle of Jackson, MS at 1 in the morning isn't allowed to take care of him any more.

bulldog2488
05-18-2017, 09:40 AM
The mom went to Kroger at 1 am and left the kid in the car??? why?

I asked the same question. Not a smart move especially the part of Jackson where this happened.

Johnson85
05-18-2017, 09:41 AM
I have had 10 text messages over it. Not complaining it is good thing, kidnappers don't have a chance.

I was helpfully woken up before 5am this morning even though I was about 4-5 hours away from Jackson.

They really need to figure that shit out. I'll gladly have the emergency alerts going off for things in my area, but I can't keep the alerts on and have it wake up me and kids randomly at 2am for stuff not in the area. I had already had to turn the alerts off because I was getting irrelevant amber alerts and flash flood alerts in the middle of the night; I guess one of the system updates switched it back to the default setting. Just make the damn thing a screen alert and not an emergency alarm that blares even when your phone is on silent.

The amber alerts are such a good thing is stupid to make it so painful for people to keep them on.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-18-2017, 09:54 AM
I was helpfully woken up before 5am this morning even though I was about 4-5 hours away from Jackson.

They really need to figure that shit out. I'll gladly have the emergency alerts going off for things in my area, but I can't keep the alerts on and have it wake up me and kids randomly at 2am for stuff not in the area. I had already had to turn the alerts off because I was getting irrelevant amber alerts and flash flood alerts in the middle of the night; I guess one of the system updates switched it back to the default setting. Just make the damn thing a screen alert and not an emergency alarm that blares even when your phone is on silent.

The amber alerts are such a good thing is stupid to make it so painful for people to keep them on.

I get some of that, but by the time the sent out the alert they could've been already 3 hours from Jackson. Which puts you possibly in a better position to see the cars if they're out of Jackson. There definitely needs to be some tweaks to the system though.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-18-2017, 10:02 AM
Don't know details, but alert has ended and they found him safe.

Bully13
05-18-2017, 10:06 AM
Don't know details, but alert has ended and they found him safe.

Praise the Lord. Now time to go Old Testament on the perps.

Johnson85
05-18-2017, 10:10 AM
I get some of that, but by the time the sent out the alert they could've been already 3 hours from Jackson. Which puts you possibly in a better position to see the cars if they're out of Jackson. There definitely needs to be some tweaks to the system though.

Fair enough, but neither I nor my kids were in position to see any cars prior to 5am. The real issue is making it a silent alarm. That would have been just as effective by letting me know before I left the hosue when I might actually see people/cars, and would have resulted in me also seeing future notifications. Maybe there is a way to make it silent by phone settings, but all I could find was a toggle switch to either receive it or not, so we will not be receiving future notifications, at least until it's a regular occurrence to get a full night's sleep.

CadaverDawg
05-18-2017, 10:12 AM
Supposedly they found him near the warehouses just off the Gluckstadt exit north of Madison, MS. Not sure if 100% true. Poor kid.

Pollodawg
05-18-2017, 10:22 AM
Why would you leave a kid in a parking lot at 1:00 am?

confucius say
05-18-2017, 10:26 AM
It would help to locate the perps if the CL included a description of them instead of just saying two men. Idiots. And yes, their description is known. Msnewsnow describes them.

CadaverDawg
05-18-2017, 10:39 AM
Supposedly they found him near the warehouses just off the Gluckstadt exit north of Madison, MS. Not sure if 100% true. Poor kid, I'm so glad they found him safe. His momma needs her ass whipped

Oh no, the little boy was shot and killed. Not safe. Tragic. Prayers

confucius say
05-18-2017, 10:42 AM
Oh no, the little boy was shot and killed. Not safe. Tragic. Prayers

Noooo. Damn it. Why the hell would you do that to a kid? Maybe now the CL will release their descriptions.

MaroonFlounder
05-18-2017, 10:45 AM
There's a special place in Hell for those that kill children. Sad day.

MaroonFlounder
05-18-2017, 10:47 AM
Jackson is such a shithole. And watch how bad it gets with lamumba jr. at the helm.

CadaverDawg
05-18-2017, 10:47 AM
There's a special place in Hell for those that kill children. Sad day.

Yep, poor kid paid for a bunch of adults' mistakes. And I wish those guys that killed him would die a slow painful death

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-18-2017, 10:48 AM
****! Hope he didn't suffer and hope those who did it do.

starkvegasdawg
05-18-2017, 11:19 AM
There are no words.

Cooterpoot
05-18-2017, 11:29 AM
Catch them and turn them into sausage while they're still alive. Feed them to maggots.

starkvegasdawg
05-18-2017, 11:31 AM
Catch them and turn them into sausage while they're still alive. Feed them to maggots.

Torture them so long they think they changed careers.

confucius say
05-18-2017, 11:54 AM
They have somebody in custody. Word is madison county will handle the prosecution.

Cooterpoot
05-18-2017, 12:03 PM
Two 18 year old thugs.

sleepy dawg
05-18-2017, 12:08 PM
deleted

TheRef
05-18-2017, 12:14 PM
Photos of the two persons of interest have been released. Allegedly, Madison County is leading prosecution since the body was found in Gluckstadt.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAH641FXUAAQ8mx.jpg

Brahmabull
05-18-2017, 12:21 PM
The one on the right plays at Ridgeland HS. I think.

confucius say
05-18-2017, 12:30 PM
Based on the little information I have, this sure does seem questionable.
Who leaves their 7 year old alone in a car at 1am in a Jackson parking lot? This all just seems a bit suspect. Hopefully the mom is investigated. At the absolute minimum she should be charged with child negligence.

Word is she was leaving work, picked kid up, stopped by Kroger to run in and grab him a graduation happy. His kindergarten graduation was Thursday morning.

CadaverDawg
05-18-2017, 12:31 PM
Word is she was leaving work, picked kid up, stopped by Kroger to run in and grab him a graduation happy. His kindergarten graduation was Thursday morning.

Heartbreaking

Commercecomet24
05-18-2017, 12:39 PM

Just absolutely tragic! Prayers for this family!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-18-2017, 01:53 PM
Photos of the two persons of interest have been released. Allegedly, Madison County is leading prosecution since the body was found in Gluckstadt.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAH641FXUAAQ8mx.jpg

I'm assuming those are mugshots? So they have prior experience in crime?

mparkerfd20
05-18-2017, 01:55 PM
I'm assuming those are mugshots? So they have prior experience in crime?

But of course they do. Disgusting.

DawgInMemphis
05-18-2017, 02:09 PM
But of course they do. Disgusting.

If they are guilty, I am all for putting them in a cell and letting them die of dehydration.

Liverpooldawg
05-18-2017, 03:21 PM
Fair enough, but neither I nor my kids were in position to see any cars prior to 5am. The real issue is making it a silent alarm. That would have been just as effective by letting me know before I left the hosue when I might actually see people/cars, and would have resulted in me also seeing future notifications. Maybe there is a way to make it silent by phone settings, but all I could find was a toggle switch to either receive it or not, so we will not be receiving future notifications, at least until it's a regular occurrence to get a full night's sleep.

To bad you lost sleep. I'm sure that's the worst thing that happened in this situation*********

Bothrops
05-18-2017, 05:01 PM
There's some death to be done.

msstate7
05-18-2017, 05:09 PM
To bad you lost sleep. I'm sure that's the worst thing that happened in this situation*********

Come on mane...

lamont
05-18-2017, 05:14 PM
Not sure how correct this is- but the word is she had been out drinking and was intoxicated. Picked her son up on the way home and stopped at Kroger for alcohol.

The one on the right played RB at Ridgeland HS

confucius say
05-18-2017, 05:34 PM
Not sure how correct this is- but the word is she had been out drinking and was intoxicated. Picked her son up on the way home and stopped at Kroger for alcohol.

Was told same. Then was corrected that she was on way home from work. Not sure which is true.

msstate7
05-18-2017, 05:36 PM

Boy, that's 2 completely different stories.

somebodyshotmypaw
05-18-2017, 09:44 PM
If they are guilty, I am all for putting them in a cell and letting them die of dehydration.

There are some celebrities, like John Legend, who think these murderers should get no jail time at all.

BeastMan
05-18-2017, 10:03 PM

There is a crazier version of that flying around ridgeland tonight. Crazy version is kid shot himself with mom's gun while she was drinking. She put kid in trunk and called boys to move car and they didn't know what was in the car. Take that fwiw. I haven't seen that on any news or social media so I'm not buying.

Bass Chaser
05-18-2017, 10:10 PM
I've also read that the one on the right is the father.

Bucky Dog
05-18-2017, 10:12 PM
I don't think this is as simple as a crime of opportunity turned into a kid napping and murder. Why leave the kid in the car with it running and doors unlocked at 1:30? If it is a crime of opportunity, most would realize a kid is in the car and then ditch it and jump back in the original car. Why kill the kid and ditch the car you stole?

It's not that easy I'm afraid.

The mom should be charged with something. I know the inevitable story of poverty and her job and no one to watch child may come around, but NEVER leave any child in a running car, unlocked, at 1:30 in the morning. Wake him up and stroll him inside with you!!!

BeastMan
05-18-2017, 10:16 PM
I don't think this is as simple as a crime of opportunity turned into a kid napping and murder. Why leave the kid in the car with it running and doors unlocked at 1:30? If it is a crime of opportunity, most would realize a kid is in the car and then ditch it and jump back in the original car. Why kill the kid and ditch the car you stole?

It's not that easy I'm afraid.

My biggest questions are with the timeline. Mom goes in Kroger at 1:15. At 2:30 a sherriff sees her and she tells him her car is gone. Who spends an hour fifteen in the store past 1am? Bigger issue is that she didn't immediately say her child was in the car. The Hinds co sherriff reported a stolen car and then later contacted ms hwy patrol when he was informed it was a kidnapping too. Makes no sense.

RC3
05-19-2017, 05:45 AM
My biggest questions are with the timeline. Mom goes in Kroger at 1:15. At 2:30 a sherriff sees her and she tells him her car is gone. Who spends an hour fifteen in the store past 1am? Bigger issue is that she didn't immediately say her child was in the car. The Hinds co sherriff reported a stolen car and then later contacted ms hwy patrol when he was informed it was a kidnapping too. Makes no sense.
Where did this info come
From? I agree that something smells
Fishy. Most have rushed to judgement in this matter without all of the facts. But I do have to wonder if one of these kids have confessed

BeastMan
05-19-2017, 07:00 AM
Timeline of events from http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/35458910/three-suspects-charged-with-capital-murder-no-bond-given?autostart=true&clienttype=generic&utm_content=buffer8a2f3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

1:15 a.m. - 6-year-old Kingston Frazier is last seen in the parking lot of the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson. A short time later two subjects pull up to his mother's Toyota Camry in a Honda Civic. The passenger of the Honda Civic gets out of the car and jumps inside the Camry, with the child inside, and both cars speed away from the parking lot.

2:30 a.m. - A Hinds County Deputy saw a woman coming out of Kroger and she said that her car was missing.

4:31 a.m. - MBI issues an Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

7:06 a.m. - MBI releases information on second vehicle (Honda Civic) and a description of the passenger who got out of the car and stole the Camry with the child inside.

9:43 a.m. - MBI cancels the Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

9:57 a.m. - WLBT arrives to the scene in Gluckstadt where officials said the child and stolen vehicle were recovered on Gluckstadt Road.

10:46 a.m. - JPD Commander Tyree Jones and Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker confirm that 6-year-old Kingston Frazier had been found dead in the back seat of the car after being shot.

11:25 a.m. - 18-year-old Dwan Diondro Wakefield, of Ridgeland, is taken into custody on Holmes Avenue in the kidnapping and slaying of the little boy.

11:38 a.m. - Hinds County Sheriff's Office confirms a second person, 18-year-old DeAllen Washington, is a suspect in the kidnapping and shooting death of the child.

2:24 p.m. - Washington is located and transported for questioning in the kidnapping and death of Kingston Frazier.

4:00 p.m. - A third suspect, 19-year-old Byron McBride, was taken into custody.

5:15 p.m. - Investigating agencies hold press conference at Madison County Sheriff's Office where they announce that all three suspects have been charged with capital murder.

RC3
05-19-2017, 07:57 AM
Timeline of events from http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/35458910/three-suspects-charged-with-capital-murder-no-bond-given?autostart=true&clienttype=generic&utm_content=buffer8a2f3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

1:15 a.m. - 6-year-old Kingston Frazier is last seen in the parking lot of the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson. A short time later two subjects pull up to his mother's Toyota Camry in a Honda Civic. The passenger of the Honda Civic gets out of the car and jumps inside the Camry, with the child inside, and both cars speed away from the parking lot.

2:30 a.m. - A Hinds County Deputy saw a woman coming out of Kroger and she said that her car was missing.

4:31 a.m. - MBI issues an Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

7:06 a.m. - MBI releases information on second vehicle (Honda Civic) and a description of the passenger who got out of the car and stole the Camry with the child inside.

9:43 a.m. - MBI cancels the Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

9:57 a.m. - WLBT arrives to the scene in Gluckstadt where officials said the child and stolen vehicle were recovered on Gluckstadt Road.

10:46 a.m. - JPD Commander Tyree Jones and Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker confirm that 6-year-old Kingston Frazier had been found dead in the back seat of the car after being shot.

11:25 a.m. - 18-year-old Dwan Diondro Wakefield, of Ridgeland, is taken into custody on Holmes Avenue in the kidnapping and slaying of the little boy.

11:38 a.m. - Hinds County Sheriff's Office confirms a second person, 18-year-old DeAllen Washington, is a suspect in the kidnapping and shooting death of the child.

2:24 p.m. - Washington is located and transported for questioning in the kidnapping and death of Kingston Frazier.

4:00 p.m. - A third suspect, 19-year-old Byron McBride, was taken into custody.

5:15 p.m. - Investigating agencies hold press conference at Madison County Sheriff's Office where they announce that all three suspects have been charged with capital murder.

Thank you. Yes those early morning gaps in time seem suspect. Whatever happened to this child, is a tragedy.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-19-2017, 10:29 AM
There is a crazier version of that flying around ridgeland tonight. Crazy version is kid shot himself with mom's gun while she was drinking. She put kid in trunk and called boys to move car and they didn't know what was in the car. Take that fwiw. I haven't seen that on any news or social media so I'm not buying.

Heard the same thing. Rumor was she was at Last Call a club near the Kroger. I really really hope that isn't true. It's crazy how much some people don't value life or kids.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-19-2017, 11:33 AM

Well that theory is out the window. Reports saying multiple gun shots.

BeastMan
05-19-2017, 12:09 PM
Well that theory is out the window. Reports saying multiple gun shots.

Great reporting by JJ blowing that story up

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2017/05/kingston-was-shot-more-than-once.html?m=1

BeastMan
05-19-2017, 03:42 PM
THe latest. CL is disputing the timeline.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/19/what-happened-kingston-frazier/332262001/