PDA

View Full Version : OT: Anybody here got any mortgage underwriting knowledge?

Cooterpoot
05-17-2017, 09:54 AM
Dealing with a bad one and I'm close to beating somebody's arse. Just looking for some knowledge before I go full retard.

confucius say
05-17-2017, 10:04 AM
I'm going through same thing right now myself. Finally bout done with that part of the process, but it's been a pain. Hope it works out for you.

pdawg10msu
05-17-2017, 10:18 AM
Dealing with a bad one and I'm close to beating somebody's arse. Just looking for some knowledge before I go full retard.
I'm not an originator but I am licensed. I took all of the courses and got my license before taking a different job within my bank.

bankerdawg
05-17-2017, 10:35 AM

I'm a banker and if you want to contact me I can probably help. jburnette@thebank1905.com

Maroonbulldog
05-17-2017, 05:00 PM

I do. Shoot me an email and I can try and answer your question.

20+ years mortgage experience- may be able to help :)
Maroonbully73@yahoo.com

Bully13
05-17-2017, 05:43 PM
Been in mortgage uw and origination for 30 yrs. Will be glad to help a fellow Bully free of charge. Feel free to im me if you prefer.

Bully13
05-17-2017, 06:03 PM
Hey cooter, I'm starting a new job in 2 weeks while awaiting my Texas license renewal. If starting the process all over is best get a hold of the other LO'S THAT have already responded.

I can assist with any questions for you or the other LOSS based on not only my origination but underwriting experience.

Btw, my new gig will be focused on the expanded guidelines.

HaggardDawg
05-17-2017, 07:49 PM
Saw a headline today that congress may roll back some of Dodd Frank. Please repeal the whole damn thing. It makes work hell on all of us bankers, especially mortgage officers. This TRID stuff is for the birds.

Opusdawg
05-17-2017, 08:02 PM
I don't mind helping as well. Been an originator for 10 years.

TRID does suck. I've heard the same about Dodd Frank.

Bully13
05-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Here in Texas we refer to TRID as The Reason I Drink. Total bullshit law that helps the customer not one iota and only increases costs and confusion for all parties involved.