PDA

View Full Version : Kinda surprised at the rpi hit we took

State82
05-14-2017, 08:45 AM
From 12 to 19. USM has taken a pretty good jump up to 15.

confucius say
05-14-2017, 08:56 AM
Silver lining is UGA should stay in top 100 now even with a loss today, so that will help our wins and losses vs top 100.

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 09:14 AM
Yea, bottom line is this....our National Seed hopes were all but lost yesterday. Now we need to win today and 2 next weekend to make sure we host

smootness
05-14-2017, 09:26 AM
Yea, bottom line is this....our National Seed hopes were all but lost yesterday. Now we need to win today and 2 next weekend to make sure we host

This is why I was saying that only winning 3 in these 2 series would put us in danger of not hosting. Losing to UGA is a killer.

Bully13
05-14-2017, 09:32 AM
If we win today and take 2 of 3 from lsu, I'll be so proud of this team no matter what our post season seeding ends up looking like. Even if we don't, they've still over performed imo.

msbulldog
05-14-2017, 09:41 AM
Hey boys, at the beginning of the SEC schedule how many of you would have thought we would be battling for first in the SEC? We are here overcoming all obstacles, have fun, we weren't supposed to be here anyway.

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 09:44 AM
Hey boys, at the beginning of the SEC schedule how many of you would have thought we would be battling for first in the SEC? We are here overcoming all obstacles, have fun, we weren't supposed to be here anyway.

Very true, but getting this far by overachieving only to have our SEC hopes crushed by one of the few teams we actually ARE better than, is disappointing. A win today and a Florida loss sure would make things feel better

msstate7
05-14-2017, 09:45 AM

We are here though and shots at sec titles aren't commonplace, so I want it... bad

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 09:46 AM
We are here though and shots at sec titles aren't commonplace, so I want it... bad

Hear hear

blacklistedbully
05-14-2017, 09:47 AM

This is just ignorant.

if we win today, then sweep LSU, we're right back in the thick of NS discussion. If we win today , take 2 of 3 vs LSU, and that wins the SEC regular season, that also gets us back in discussion, depending on what happens with other NS contenders.

Anybody who thinks the one loss at UGA was a deal-breaker is just Chicken Little, BS, who doesn't grasp that this shit does not exist in a vacuum. It all depends a lot on what happens with other teams, whether or not we win the SEC regular season, and possibly on what we do in the SECT.

Sweeping LSU at home will be a daunting task, for sure...but if we were to do it, assuming we take this last game vs UGA, then all the talk will be back on us for taking out a hot, streaking LSU team.

Folks, don't buy into the BS predictions put out there by fans who start whining and giving up on our team every time we get down by 3 runs before the 4th inning.

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 09:49 AM
This is just ignorant.

if we win today, then sweep LSU, we're right back in the thick of NS discussion. If we win today , take 2 of 3 vs LSU, and that wins the SEC regular season, that also gets us back in discussion, depending on what happens with other NS contenders.

Anybody who thinks the one loss at UGA was a deal-breaker is just Chicken Little, BS, who doesn't grasp that this shit does not exist in a vacuum. It all depends a lot on what happens with other teams, whether or not we win the SEC regular season, and possibly on what we do in the SECT.

Sweeping LSU at home will be a daunting task, for sure...but if we were to do it, assuming we take this last game vs UGA, then all the talk will be back on us for taking out a hot, streaking LSU team.

Folks, don't buy into the BS predictions put out there by fans who start whining and giving up on our team every time we get down by 3 runs before the 4th inning.

Lol, so bitter. Still crying over the game thread, Barn?

msbulldog
05-14-2017, 09:51 AM
Very true, but getting this far by overachieving only to have our SEC hopes crushed by one of the few teams we actually ARE better than, is disappointing. A win today and a Florida loss sure would make things feel better

True that Cdawg, but we're not finished yet, great coaches, players that play very hard, home series with LSU coming up. I like our chances.

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 09:52 AM
True that Cdawg, but we're not finished yet, great coaches, players that play very hard, home series with LSU coming up. I like our chances.

Yep, I could see us winning today & 2 next weekend, which may not be enough for a Natty Seed but would easily lock up a host spot

msstate7
05-14-2017, 09:52 AM
This is just ignorant.

Unless Florida loses 3 games... winning today and 2 of 3 next week won't win sec. Florida isn't losing today and they aren't getting swept by Kentucky

blacklistedbully
05-14-2017, 09:56 AM
Lol, so bitter. Still crying over the game thread, Barn?

Still making personal insults as a moderator...a guy who supposed to ban people for making personal insults?

You are, without question, the most juvenile, petty MB moderator I have ever witnessed. You must be close buddies with one or more of the board owners. No unbiased MB owner would allow your BS, hypocritical antics.

ETA - and as usual, you start the BS with an unprovoked attack on me. Then you bitch and cry when I respond. You're a child..a spoiled brat, nothing more.

blacklistedbully
05-14-2017, 10:00 AM
Unless Florida loses 3 games... winning today and 2 of 3 next week won't win sec. Florida isn't losing today and they aren't getting swept by Kentucky

UF would only have to lose 2 of 3 to UK..a real possibility. If we win today, and take 2 of 3 from LSU, we finish 20-10. If UF wins today, then loses 2 of 3 to UK, they finish 20-10, with us owning tie-breakers.

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 10:01 AM
Still making personal insults as a moderator...a guy who supposed to ban people for making personal insults?

You are, without question, the most juvenile, petty MB moderator I have ever witnessed. You must be close buddies with one or more of the board owners. No unbiased MB owner would allow your BS, hypocritical antics.

Personal insults? Lol

You're such a baby. Trying to get my mod privileges taken from me bc I said quit crying? Nut up, Francis

msstate7
05-14-2017, 10:03 AM
UF would only have to lose 2 of 3 to UK..a real possibility. If we win today, and take 2 of 3 from LSU, we finish 20-10. If UF wins today, then loses 2 of 3 to UK, they finish 20-10, with us owning tie-breakers.

You're correct. I thought they were at 19 right now. My bad

blacklistedbully
05-14-2017, 10:17 AM
Personal insults? Lol

You're such a baby. Trying to get my mod privileges taken from me bc I said quit crying? Nut up, Francis

I don't have the power to affect your mod privileges. If I did, you would have been gone long ago, not because I have a personal grudge, but because you are unqualified. Mods are generally expected to be at least a little "above the fray". Mods everywhere else are held to a standard where they are actually expected to not do the very things they are empowered to "sanction" other board members for.

You are far too immature and irresponsible to do the job well. You have the power, but no credibility because, as I've said, you routinely break the very rules you're supposed to be enforcing.

Another example of your immature, hypocritical nature is you doing exactly as I thought you would...insulting me for responding back to your insult...the one you started with completely unprovoked.

You're just a little dipshit who's big brother or best friend site-owner overlooks your immaturity and hypocrisy so you can enjoy your little power trip.

You behave exactly like the kind of guy who can't cut it as an executive in the real world, so gets himself a position of authority on a MB, then proceeds to show why you aren't "management-material", because you abuse your authority. Probably due to some frustration you suffer in the real world where you have to eat shit and can't do a damn thing about it, other than take it out on others here, where big bro lets you enjoy your little fantasy world where you're "in charge".

msstate7
05-14-2017, 10:20 AM
I don't have the power to affect your mod privileges. If I did, you would have been gone long ago, not because I have a personal grudge, but because you are unqualified. Mods are generally expected to be at least a little "above the fray". Mods everywhere else are held to a standard where they are actually expected to not do the very things they are empowered to "sanction" other board members for.

You are far too immature and irresponsible to do the job well. You have the power, but no credibility because, as I've said, you routinely break the very rules you're supposed to be enforcing.

Another example of your immature, hypocritical nature is you doing exactly as I thought you would...insulting me for responding back to you insult...the one you started with completely unprovoked.

You're just a little dipshit who's big brother or best friend site-owner overlooks your immaturity and hypocrisy so you can enjoy your little power trip.

You behave exactly like the kind of guy who can't cut it as an executive in the real world, so gets himself a position of authority on a MB, then proceeds to show why you aren't "management-material", because you abuse your authority. Probably due to some frustration you suffer in the real world where you have to eat shit and can't do a damn thing about it, other than take it out on others here, where big bro lets you enjoy your little fantasy world where you're "in charge".

https://s9.postimg.org/vrxvpgpen/IMG_1690.gif (https://postimg.org/image/9g02w2qaj/)

Bully13
05-14-2017, 10:23 AM
https://www.google.com/search?ei=2XUYWbfQJpGqjwO32aPYDA&q=negative+waves+kelly%27s+heroes&oq=why+all+the+negativity+dirty+dozen&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0i71k1l5.0.0.0.20370.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0 ....0...1..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0.8bk691811f4

Enjoy and learn folks

Saltydog
05-14-2017, 10:24 AM
I think.....If it was inside the top 100 it wasn't much.......

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 10:25 AM
https://s9.postimg.org/vrxvpgpen/IMG_1690.gif (https://postimg.org/image/9g02w2qaj/)

Yep. I didn't even read that whiny novel

Saltydog
05-14-2017, 10:27 AM
further, if there's a sweep next weekend we won't be the sweepers rather the swept.

basedog
05-14-2017, 10:31 AM
https://www.google.com/search?ei=2XUYWbfQJpGqjwO32aPYDA&q=negative+waves+kelly%27s+heroes&oq=why+all+the+negativity+dirty+dozen&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0i71k1l5.0.0.0.20370.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0 ....0...1..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0.8bk691811f4

Enjoy and learn folks

+1

That was good Bully.

blacklistedbully
05-14-2017, 10:32 AM

He always...always fires the first shot with personal insults. Then he always...always gets his panties twisted when I fire back, and goes on a diatribe about how "thin-skinned" I am, or how much of a "baby" I am, etc. He's a prime example of what a hypocrite is.

Just look at this thread, and you'll see I never said a thing to him until he insulted me personally. He just wants to have free-reign to insult all he wants without being a man and taking return fire.

I have literally ignored so many stupid posts by him because I know how childish he is, and know he would not react like a grown man to criticism. With me, it's always a case of him starting the personal insult BS, then acting like a bitch when I slap him back.

Won't be long before he arranges for me to get suspended. That's how he rolls. That, or when he tires of the exchange he'll pretend he's "taking the high road", and say something about me "having to get the last word in" or some other such nonsense. Only other way he will accept an end is if I allow him to get a shot in with no reply.

He's just a big baby.

JDog13
05-14-2017, 11:46 AM
He always...always fires the first shot with personal insults. Then he always...always gets his panties twisted when I fire back, and goes on a diatribe about how "thin-skinned" I am, or how much of a "baby" I am, etc. He's a prime example of what a hypocrite is.

Just look at this thread, and you'll see I never said a thing to him until he insulted me personally. He just wants to have free-reign to insult all he wants without being a man and taking return fire.

I have literally ignored so many stupid posts by him because I know how childish he is, and know he would not react like a grown man to criticism. With me, it's always a case of him starting the personal insult BS, then acting like a bitch when I slap him back.

Won't be long before he arranges for me to get suspended. That's how he rolls. That, or when he tires of the exchange he'll pretend he's "taking the high road", and say something about me "having to get the last word in" or some other such nonsense. Only other way he will accept an end is if I allow him to get a shot in with no reply.

He's just a big baby.

Pretty sure you fired the first shot. He returned fire, and you've responded with giant posts. You banging that anger out on that keyboard can't be good for your mental health. It's a message board. You call him a child, and If you can't stand the guy, ignore him....you know, what a grown up would do?

preachermatt83
05-14-2017, 12:51 PM
Yep, I could see us winning today & 2 next weekend, which may not be enough for a Natty Seed but would easily lock up a host spot

If we win today and 2 next weekend we will have a really good shot at a national seed

blacklistedbully
05-14-2017, 01:18 PM
Just as I thought. The little baby hits me with a negative rep point and accuses me of crying. Like I said...MB mod on a power trip, abusing his position. Not nearly mature enough to handle it the right way.

OK, little boy. Go ahead and have your tantrum and post your next, "I know you are but what am I" response. This will be my last post to you on this thread. I'd rather spend my time here talking to the adults.

blacklistedbully
05-14-2017, 01:30 PM
JDog, he started by calling me, "Barn" in a thread yesterday, out of the blue. Not sure if he was accusing me of being an Auburn fan, or of being "born-in-a-barn" stupid. Either is obviously way off-the-mark. I'm at times a major pain-in-the-ass, as are a lot of us here. But I'm clearly not an Auburn fan, nor am I stupid.

BTW, my first post here attacked his post about already being eliminated from NS, and also needing to win out just to host a region, as being ignorant and "Chicken-Little-ish". I made note of the fact that he and msstate7 make a habit of doing this same crap nearly every time we get 3 or more runs behind in a game. That was not calling him "ignorant"...just his post ignorant, as in not well-informed IMO.

And yes, I can, and will walk away from his BS. But taking a few return shots back at a guy who likes to pick fights and hide behind his "mod status" isn't nearly as bad as what he's doing. I just happen to give as good or better than I get, and do find it a little fun.

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 03:10 PM
JDog, he started by calling me, "Barn" in a thread yesterday, out of the blue. Not sure if he was accusing me of being an Auburn fan, or of being "born-in-a-barn" stupid. Either is obviously way off-the-mark. I'm at times a major pain-in-the-ass, as are a lot of us here. But I'm clearly not an Auburn fan, nor am I stupid.

BTW, my first post here attacked his post about already being eliminated from NS, and also needing to win out just to host a region, as being ignorant and "Chicken-Little-ish". I made note of the fact that he and msstate7 make a habit of doing this same crap nearly every time we get 3 or more runs behind in a game. That was not calling him "ignorant"...just his post ignorant, as in not well-informed IMO.

And yes, I can, and will walk away from his BS. But taking a few return shots back at a guy who likes to pick fights and hide behind his "mod status" isn't nearly as bad as what he's doing. I just happen to give as good or better than I get, and do find it a little fun.

You still talking to yourself over here? My post about being done as a NSeed Doesn't seem so "ignorant" now does it, little fella? And for the record, I called you "Barn", bc you're like the Barney Fife of message boards...a dumbass that thinks he is the message board police. Thanks for proving that yet again in this thread. Now why don't you go pick a fight on the rant and come back and talk about how you "owned" somebody....when all you really do is embarrass the rest of the MSU fanbase with your childish tantrums. See this thread if you want an example.

And another thing, the only person who ever brings up "mod status" is you. Apparently you think being a mod is really cool and you wish you were one...I can't help you there. It's not real glorious and comes with some headaches, and I definitely don't think anyone should ever brag about it or use it, which is why I don't. If you're insecure and feel the need to bring up "mod status", that's your own personal issue, so quit acting like I ever use that silly shit.

Run along now and quit obsessing over me. You got your message board tantrums in for the day....now you can check the Sunday box and clock out.

Quit being an idiot and instigating shit. You got pissy bc I called you Barney yesterday when YOU made a comment about my posting in the game thread. And instead of being a grown up and letting it go, you waited on me to post today and threw out an insult...now you can't cash the check your mouth wrote. Just to make sure everyone knows the REAL reason this tantrum of yours is happening.

Now get in your final words and be done. Even though you already are.

I seen it dawg
05-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Stop being ****ing pussies

Saltydog
05-14-2017, 03:45 PM
nt

sandwolf
05-14-2017, 04:04 PM
.....your mental health.Anyone that's been paying attention knows that blacklisted has more than a couple of screws loose. The guy is a nut.

CadaverDawg
05-14-2017, 08:38 PM
Anyone that's been paying attention knows that blacklisted has more than a couple of screws loose. The guy is a nut.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/8UV3Z/fife-nut/image.jpg

blacklistedbully
05-14-2017, 08:54 PM
Stop being ****ing pussies

Already said I would. I'm not replying to him anymore. How in the hell do you guys justify having a mod that pulls this shit so much? One would think you'd have a higher standard, and at least require the mods on this board to follow the very rules they are supposed to enforce.

How can you seriously expect non-mods to take the rules at all seriously and keep the board somewhat civil when you have a mod so childish and so ready to break those rules for his own personal enjoyment? I would never, ever consider being a mod because I like being able to "talk smack back to my attacker", if necessary, and I know the job is a PITA. But it needs somebody mature enough and classy enough to handle the job responsibly, and at a minimum, not continually break the rules. You clearly do not have that in Cadaver.

Are you guys really OK with a mod posting lies and personal insults, starting this kind of BS unprovoked for his own petty amusement? Case in point...now he's accusing me of posting on Rant, and I don't even have an account on that MB. In fact, the only places I do have accounts are here, SPS (haven't used in a long time), and Rivals.

Look, there are several of us on here with strong personalities, and most of us like the give-and-take of a raucous debate. Posters like us are going to have our fans, but also our fair share of others we piss off. But you have a mod here who is off-the-rails. He admits himself he started this shit yesterday unprovoked with the personal insult.

Is that, or is it not a violation of the rules? If it's not, then let's just have a free-for-all and let the board go to hell. If it is, then shouldn't you demand that your moderator not start shit like that? Tell me how anyone with half-a-brain can think it's OK for a mod to pick a fight, then bitch and moan when the other poster fights back?

Rant over. Please consider switching anything else to PM. I'm more than happy to keep this shit off the board. I just have a hard time not defending myself publicly when I'm attacked publicly. I'm guessing the same is true for just about everybody here.

I seen it dawg
05-14-2017, 09:40 PM
You're the only one twisted....

I seen it dawg
05-14-2017, 09:40 PM
Nm

I seen it dawg
05-15-2017, 09:36 AM
Re open for the hell of it...

CadaverDawg
05-15-2017, 09:39 AM
Re open for the hell of it...

My man!

I remember back in the day when the board would rip people for stupid posts and some light hazing was okay as long as it didn't go over the top. Those were great days, and the board found a way to set people straight on its own through shaming, lol. This could be a ground breaking moment where PC America doesn't win, thanks to I Seen It. Salute.

CadaverDawg
05-15-2017, 09:46 AM
Already said I would. I'm not replying to him anymore. How in the hell do you guys justify having a mod that pulls this shit so much? One would think you'd have a higher standard, and at least require the mods on this board to follow the very rules they are supposed to enforce.

How can you seriously expect non-mods to take the rules at all seriously and keep the board somewhat civil when you have a mod so childish and so ready to break those rules for his own personal enjoyment? I would never, ever consider being a mod because I like being able to "talk smack back to my attacker", if necessary, and I know the job is a PITA. But it needs somebody mature enough and classy enough to handle the job responsibly, and at a minimum, not continually break the rules. You clearly do not have that in Cadaver.

Are you guys really OK with a mod posting lies and personal insults, starting this kind of BS unprovoked for his own petty amusement? Case in point...now he's accusing me of posting on Rant, and I don't even have an account on that MB. In fact, the only places I do have accounts are here, SPS (haven't used in a long time), and Rivals.

Look, there are several of us on here with strong personalities, and most of us like the give-and-take of a raucous debate. Posters like us are going to have our fans, but also our fair share of others we piss off. But you have a mod here who is off-the-rails. He admits himself he started this shit yesterday unprovoked with the personal insult.

Is that, or is it not a violation of the rules? If it's not, then let's just have a free-for-all and let the board go to hell. If it is, then shouldn't you demand that your moderator not start shit like that? Tell me how anyone with half-a-brain can think it's OK for a mod to pick a fight, then bitch and moan when the other poster fights back?

Rant over. Please consider switching anything else to PM. I'm more than happy to keep this shit off the board. I just have a hard time not defending myself publicly when I'm attacked publicly. I'm guessing the same is true for just about everybody here.

You have a "mod" obsession, bro. This isn't the ****ing United Nations....it's a message board. Either grow some thicker skin or figure out a new hobby. Nobody is "mistreating" you...it's just that everyone else either moves on, takes it as a joke, or fights back on their own instead of crying and trying to get "mods" to help you remove a "mod" for being "unmodlike". Lol. Lighten up, dude. None of this shit is that serious.

MarketingBully
05-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Why go off on the mods? I like Cadaver, I Seen It, Scooba Dog even though I know they think some of my opinions are dumb but I don't mind their style. :). I also love the insight from IYOK (basketball, football) and Todd (baseball). To me, this is the best MSU message board by far on the internet and I visit them all. I even like Msstate7 even though I disagree with his more pessimistic viewpoints (though he does have that right).

CadaverDawg
05-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Why go off on the mods? I like Cadaver, I Seen It, Scooba Dog even though I know they think some of my opinions are dumb but I don't mind their style. :). I also love the insight from IYOK (basketball, football) and Todd (baseball). To me, this is the best MSU message board by far on the internet and I visit them all. I even like Msstate7 even though I disagree with his more pessimistic viewpoint (though he does have that right).

Well said. I sometimes think I'm too negative and Marketing is too positive, but thank goodness he's there to balance me and msstate7 out, haha. Everyone is different, and we never all agreee, but y'all are all still my MSU boys.

JDog13
05-15-2017, 09:55 AM
Well said. I sometimes think I'm too negative and Marketing is too positive, but thank goodness he's there to balance me and msstate7 out, haha. Everyone is different, and we never all agreee, but y'all are all still my MSU boys.

Man, I'm bleeding. I got cut up in a pm pretty bad. Took 97 staples on my peanus. You make it out unscathed?

CadaverDawg
05-15-2017, 10:00 AM
Man, I'm bleeding. I got cut up in a pm pretty bad. Took 97 staples on my peanus. You make it out unscathed?

Yea, surprisingly I didn't receive any bullet wounds through pm like you did. Those words cut like a knife*

ScoobaDawg
05-15-2017, 10:49 AM
Why go off on the mods? I like Cadaver, I Seen It, Scooba Dog even though I know they think some of my opinions are dumb but I don't mind their style. :). I also love the insight from IYOK (basketball, football) and Todd (baseball). To me, this is the best MSU message board by far on the internet and I visit them all. I even like Msstate7 even though I disagree with his more pessimistic viewpoints (though he does have that right).

Damnit.. I haven't been ragging on you enough lately I see. We all do our part to make the site better.

blacklistedbully
05-15-2017, 07:51 PM

So let me get this straight. A mod gets sick of the bitching, so asks for everyone to stop. I do stop, though others don't. The thread eventually gets locked. Then a mod decides to reward the other mod who won't drop it by opening it up again so he can extend it even further.

Makes sense.

For the record, the ONLY mod I have complained about is Cadaver. And only because he is the only one who keeps pulling this shit with me.

So many of you want to blame me for instigating this, but what really sparked it was Cadaver personally insulting me simply because I had the nerve to post, "Here we go again. Early meltdown." in response to him posting, "Bye bye National Seed hopes" after we went down 3-0 vs UGA in the 2nd game.

Dude took it to another level with personal insult in reply. And while I don't have a problem with other board members pulling shit like that, because I can fight back, with Cadaver being a mod, he has abused this in the past...including suspending me for a period.

Maybe I'm in the minority in this, but I do believe mods should be required to actually follow the rules they enforce. And don't buy into this BS he's trying to sell that I'm attacking all the mods. I don't and I haven't, because Cadaver is the only one on this board, or any other I've ever been on that makes it personal and shows no class or concern for the rules.

CadaverDawg
05-15-2017, 08:01 PM
So let me get this straight. A mod gets sick of the bitching, so asks for everyone to stop. I do stop, though others don't. The thread eventually gets locked. Then a mod decides to reward the other mod who won't drop it by opening it up again so he can extend it even further.

Makes sense.

For the record, the ONLY mod I have complained about is Cadaver. And only because he is the only one who keeps pulling this shit with me.

So many of you want to blame me for instigating this, but what really sparked it was Cadaver personally insulting me simply because I had the nerve to post, "Here we go again. Early meltdown." in response to him posting, "Bye bye National Seed hopes" after we went down 3-0 vs UGA in the 2nd game.

Dude took it to another level with personal insult in reply. And while I don't have a problem with other board members pulling shit like that, because I can fight back, with Cadaver being a mod, he has abused this in the past...including suspending me for a period.

Maybe I'm in the minority in this, but I do believe mods should be required to actually follow the rules they enforce. And don't buy into this BS he's trying to sell that I'm attacking all the mods. I don't and I haven't, because Cadaver is the only one on this board, or any other I've ever been on that makes it personal and shows no class or concern for the rules.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YPIrsRqqO7oB2/giphy.gif

blacklistedbully
05-15-2017, 08:09 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/YPIrsRqqO7oB2/giphy.gif

Typical response by you, and illustrative of what a hypocrite you are. You allow yourself to post replies as much as you want, but ridicule me for doing the same.

Yeah, you sound like a reasonably intelligent, self aware dude.***

I seen it dawg
05-15-2017, 08:09 PM
This is so comical. How does one get so worked up over this shit. I don't understand it. The experiment is over. Everyone leave blb alone. And blb don't send me an essay on pm. I won't read it or respond. It's all dumb.

CadaverDawg
05-15-2017, 08:10 PM
It's funny, me and Todd fight...me and I seen it used to fight....me & Coach fight....me and Marketing fight....yet we all laugh about it and get over it and I think we all like each other. Yet YOU for some reason are the only one that just can't grow thicker skin, laugh, and move on.

Clearly it's me**

ScoobaDawg
05-15-2017, 08:10 PM

Makes sense.

Dear God. Sending you a PM... Let this die. If you still have a problem with him take it a PM

I seen it dawg
05-15-2017, 08:11 PM
This is so comical. How does one get so worked up over this shit. I don't understand it. The experiment is over. Everyone leave blb alone. And blb don't send me an essay on pm. I won't read it or respond. It's all dumb.

Just to reiterate since the thread went turbo