PDA

View Full Version : Cody Browns hand

Commercecomet24
05-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Anyone heard anything about Cody Browns fingers after the triple. They had those fingers taped up pretty good in a later at bat and I'm hoping he's not to dinged up.

TheRef
05-12-2017, 06:39 PM
I think it was just jammed. Nothing major

Commercecomet24
05-12-2017, 06:42 PM

Thanks for info. I hadn't heard anything post game. Hope it's not one of those lingering things. Cody's a tough son of a gun.

Dawgpatrol
05-15-2017, 12:58 PM
Anyone heard anything about Cody Browns fingers after the triple. They had those fingers taped up pretty good in a later at bat and I'm hoping he's not to dinged up.

Had a friend at the games in Georgia, said he spoke with Cody on Sunday and finger was swollen pretty bad, had 2 fingers taped together for support I guess, had trouble with bat grip, not broken though. Hope it heals before LSU, man have we had some hand issues this year. Anyone know if Stovalls hand broken or was it a slight crack or something, seems like he got back quick.

JDog13
05-15-2017, 01:05 PM
This thread title makes we want to start a "Myles Hartsfield's finger" as tribute. Don't want to overload our mods with my shitposting, though.

tcdog70
05-15-2017, 04:38 PM
quit sliding head first. Come in feet first and your hands will be ok. plus you can spike the opponent.

msbulldog
05-15-2017, 06:22 PM
This is the last regular season series for the grand old lady known as Polk-Dement. She was the classy broad when she was built! Over the years she has witnessed our cheers and our tears, she has always been there for us as we always come back. We owe Her our loyalty, in this final weekend of her life, against our true rival, that we made hire Skip Bertman just to keep up with us. Turn out Bulldogs, show them the power of the Bulldog Baseball Nation!

I seen it dawg
05-15-2017, 06:33 PM
This is the last regular season series for the grand old lady known as Polk-Dement. She was the classy broad when she was built! Over the years she has witnessed our cheers and our tears, she has always been there for us as we always come back. We owe Her our loyalty, in this final weekend of her life, against our true rival, that we made hire Skip Bertman just to keep up with us. Turn out Bulldogs, show them the power of the Bulldog Baseball Nation!

Everybody got it

Commercecomet24
05-15-2017, 09:19 PM

Amen, brother! Let's get er done!

starkvegasdawg
05-15-2017, 10:10 PM

With our luck with injuries I'm surprised he didn't break his arm in five places.