PDA

View Full Version : The Red and Blue Kool Aid must taste sweet

TopDog58
09-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Just read a Rebel acquantaince of mine living in Dallas say, "I just watched the Mack Brown pre game show and there is just no way he can get his team as fired up as Coach Hugh Freeze does for the Rebels". No, they've never played big games ever at UT Austin. I don't think they can handle all that pressure! :rolleyes:

If there is a higher power up in the sky somewhere, please grant Case McCoy Heisman abilities for just this one game.

Homedawg
09-14-2013, 02:03 PM
As much as I hate them, I think they are going to win.

Internet Cowboy
09-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Actually, Texas has hardly ever had any tough oponent in TX, and the current group of players have not been to a BCS bowl. If you count okie state , baylor, or tech as a tough opponent at home, then that is really all they have experienced.
and if ole miss can get the lead early in the game, those tsips will start booing and/or just leave by half time. They are the most fair weather fans I have ever seen.

CadaverDawg
09-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Actually, Texas has hardly ever had any tough oponent in TX, and the current group of players have not been to a BCS bowl. If you count okie state , baylor, or tech as a tough opponent at home, then that is really all they have experienced.
and if ole miss can get the lead early in the game, those tsips will start booing and/or just leave by half time. They are the most fair weather fans I have ever seen.

Ummmm Oklahoma?

War Machine Dawg
09-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Ummmm Oklahoma?

Not a home game. Neutral site in Dallas.

bocfarm
09-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Easiest bet of the day

Internet Cowboy
09-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Not a home game. Neutral site in Dallas.

exactly. OU is not played in Austin. Other than Ohio State several years ago they have really not played year in and out any tough games in Austin. UCLA whipped their tail in Austin (I think it was in Austin) just running the pistol offense a few years ago. They are not intimidating in Austin, and right now the fans are not behind them.