PDA

View Full Version : Whatever You May Think of Dan

confucius say
05-09-2017, 09:51 PM
If you are a supporter, defender, critic, want him gone, or some combination of the above, just remember this over the next several months while you bask in the misfortune of the confederates; it was Dan who single handedly drove them to the point of "all in" by whooping them 3 years in a row and rubbing their face in it. Thanks Dan.

Uncivilengineer
05-09-2017, 09:53 PM
This cannot be stated enough.

JDog13
05-09-2017, 10:13 PM
Thanks Dan

BeastMan
05-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Thanks Dan

ShotgunDawg
05-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Thanks Dan.

Sure you have lost a few battles, but the war? That Sir you may actually win.

DownwardDawg
05-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Preach!!!!!!!

lamont
05-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Thank Mark Richt. He's the reason Mullen is still at State

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Hail Dan State

Reason2succeed
05-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Yep! From TSUN, to the billboards saying "this is our state", to the proclamation that "we will never lose to that team again" (which will be true when all of OM's wins are vacated) Dan drove them to absolute obsession.

GREATEST TROLL JOB EVER!!! Thanks Dan!

confucius say
05-09-2017, 10:34 PM

Nice try. Plan was well in motion by that time.

DownwardDawg
05-09-2017, 10:36 PM

Don't waste your time or energy.

lamont
05-09-2017, 10:36 PM

No. Mullen thought he was the guy- hell, Mullen is the reason Manny is at Miami

justwin
05-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Thanks Dan

I learned all I needed about Dan's character the way he handled the Scam situation. Cam Newton in attendance during Dan's first Egg bowl which he wins and proclaims "only one school on the rise" which brought an energy to the MSU faithful that had gone dormant for over a decade. Earlier that day, Cam's keepers cornered Dan in the hotel lobby pregame wanting $. Dan walks away as a first year HC, takes the high road..turns his back on a once in a lifetime player to keep his conscience clear despite how Cam could immediately and dramatically change his career trajectory. Dan knew this more than anyone as he coached & identified him first hand. Cam signs with Auburn where he's paid handsomely through a "church" of all things and ultimately single handedly wins the NC***. Despite following Slime's conference mandated protocol of all misdoings be reported directly to the SEC offices first circumventing the NCAA to "clean up the SEC image", Dan has to set the wheels in motion in the fall and resurrect MSU's report on Cam's illegal solicitation and illegal recruitment by Auburn that was submitted by MSU earlier that spring per SEC protocol. The SEC chose not to address the legitimate claims & were "out to lunch" all summer and put their lackey mouthpiece, Finebaum, on point to publicly scrutinize Dan in the media once the reports resurfaced. Despite all of that & OM's blatant disregard for rules from the Merry Flipmas "4" later that next recruiting cycle, Dan stayed the high road and now has OM at the outset of being labeled the most corrupt college football program ever. Think about that...the most corrupt program ever that did less with the most they could ever purchase. That, and NC that Auburn won will forever be blemished with an *** much like the Hugh Freeze tenure. I love nothing more than just saying "asterisk" to Auburn fan.

All of that adversity and he takes Mississippi State University to the #1 ranked team in the country.

Adversity doesn't test character, it reveals it. Thank you, Dan.

CadaverDawg
05-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Thanks Dan

ShotgunDawg
05-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Thanks Dan

I learned all I needed about Dan's character the way he handled the Scam situation. Cam Newton in attendance during Dan's first Egg bowl which he wins and proclaims "only one school on the rise" which brought an energy to the MSU faithful that had gone dormant for over a decade. Earlier that day, Cam's keepers cornered Dan in the hotel lobby pregame wanting $. Dan walks away as a first year HC, takes the high road..turns his back on a once in a lifetime player to keep his conscience clear despite how Cam could immediately and dramatically change his career trajectory. Dan knew this more than anyone as he coached & identified him first hand. Cam signs with Auburn where he's paid handsomely through a "church" of all things and ultimately single handedly wins the NC***. Despite following Slime's conference mandated protocol of all misdoings be reported directly to the SEC offices first circumventing the NCAA to "clean up the SEC image", Dan has to set the wheels in motion in the fall and resurrect MSU's report on Cam's illegal solicitation and illegal recruitment by Auburn that was submitted by MSU earlier that spring per SEC protocol. The SEC chose not to address the legitimate claims & were "out to lunch" all summer and put their lackey mouthpiece, Finebaum, on point to publicly scrutinize Dan in the media once the reports resurfaced. Despite all of that & OM's blatant disregard for rules from the Merry Flipmas "4" later that next recruiting cycle, Dan stayed the high road and now has OM at the outset of being labeled the most corrupt college football program ever. Think about that...the most corrupt program ever that did less with the most they could ever purchase. That, and NC that Auburn won will forever be blemished with an *** much like the Hugh Freeze tenure. I love nothing more than just saying "asterisk" to Auburn fan.

All of that adversity and he takes Mississippi State University to the #1 ranked team in the country.

Thank you for the wonderful words Megan

Commercecomet24
05-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Thank you, Dan!

Reason2succeed
05-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Thanks Dan

https://m.popkey.co/8026ce/5eDx9.gif

Pollodawg
05-09-2017, 11:56 PM
I mean, I'm just glad he didn't take a job cleaning a juco locker room by now the way some of you miserable mofos talk.

TXDawg
05-10-2017, 12:31 AM

Dubmass!!

The Federalist Engineer
05-10-2017, 02:08 AM
Yes, great post. Sometimes I forget this. Dan is like Moses with an Art of War book. He forced OM into chasing us across the Red Sea and we are now watching the Sea engulf the Shitbirds.

StThierry
05-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Thanks Dan!

StoneDawg
05-10-2017, 07:14 AM
If you are a supporter, defender, critic, want him gone, or some combination of the above, just remember this over the next several months while you bask in the misfortune of the confederates; it was Dan who single handedly drove them to the point of "all in" by whooping them 3 years in a row and rubbing their face in it. Thanks Dan.

Hail Dan!!!!

Saltydog
05-10-2017, 07:44 AM
broke the camel's back.......

shannondawg
05-10-2017, 07:52 AM
My vote for post of the year!

Martianlander
05-10-2017, 07:57 AM
Thanks Dan

Jack Lambert
05-10-2017, 08:14 AM
Yes, great post. Sometimes I forget this. Dan is like Moses with an Art of War book. He forced OM into chasing us across the Red Sea and we are now watching the Sea engulf the Shitbirds.

Now he needs to lead us to the promise land.

Doggie_Style
05-10-2017, 08:17 AM

Nice point.....they went from TSUN (the school up north) to T****S (the cheaters up north them shitbirds) in 3 years

Dawgface
05-10-2017, 08:17 AM
Dubmass!!

+1.

Liverpooldawg
05-10-2017, 08:25 AM

You just can't help yourself can you.

Liverpooldawg
05-10-2017, 08:26 AM

Give it a rest man.

Liverpooldawg
05-10-2017, 08:29 AM
Thank you for the wonderful words Megan

It happens to be the truth. I know that rankles some. For the life of me I don't know why.

Cary Hudson's little bro
05-10-2017, 08:51 AM
Thanks Daniel and Dak!

Dawg61
05-10-2017, 08:52 AM

Dubmass!!

I don't understand why you ban people that give you exactly what you're looking for. You expect everyone to be mature adults that take the high road while you splash around in the sewers throwing shit water in everyone's faces.

BB30
05-10-2017, 08:57 AM

I hesitate to even respond haha. But, everything this post is about happened before Richt's seat was even that hot... So unless you are insinuating that UGA was going to hire a QB coach from Bowling Green in 2000 thus Mullen never coming to State, I don't think this is really relevant as far as the original post is concerned.

confucius say
05-10-2017, 09:20 AM

Ok. That has nothing to do with the OP. Even if Mullen was begging to go Georgia, that was well after the point of the OP.

TrapGame
05-10-2017, 09:31 AM

https://img.memesuper.com/cf26da99e972192b0d49b5b426a22b70_memes-bruh-memesuper-bruh-meme_400-400.jpeg

sandwolf
05-10-2017, 09:32 AM

https://8583b52b4a309671f69d-b436b898353c7dc300b5887446a26466.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.c om/7854819_the-clickbait-fallacy-why-humans-are-wired_9627cd11_m.gif?bg=4E382E

HereComesTheSpiral
05-10-2017, 09:41 AM

https://bananascoop.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/peter-dinklage.gif

lamont
05-10-2017, 10:06 AM
I don't understand why you ban people that give you exactly what you're looking for. You expect everyone to be mature adults that take the high road while you splash around in the sewers throwing shit water in everyone's faces.

We have always had a policy about personal attacks on Elitedawgs. Personal attacks get you a little time off. Also- it's rare I ban someone. We have 8 mods here with that power. ISeenIt and Scooba swing the hammer usually

Reason2succeed
05-10-2017, 10:24 AM
We have always had a policy about personal attacks on Elitedawgs. Personal attacks get you a little time off. Also- it's rare I ban someone. We have 8 mods here with that power. ISeenIt and Scooba swing the hammer usually

Hold on! Stop the presses! RP is one of the moderators!?!?!? No wonder! It all makes sense now. Almost every RP post is an internal troll against Dan Mullen. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house.

Commercecomet24
05-10-2017, 11:17 AM
It happens to be the truth. I know that rankles some. For the life of me I don't know why.

Exactly!

preachermatt83
05-10-2017, 12:08 PM
Thanks Dan!!

msbulldog
05-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Hold on! Stop the presses! RP is one of the moderators!?!?!? No wonder! It all makes sense now. Almost every RP post is an internal troll against Dan Mullen. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house.

Damn, makes you wonder how he moderates from Touhy Bell, lol.

gravedigger
05-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Thanks Dan

Gonna have to differ with you on the 'takes the high road' and 'to keep his conscience clear'

Dan walked away because in his mind he shouldn't have to pay for the kid. He already had coached him and had an understanding from Cam. That should have been enough in Dan's mind.

He didn't do it to keep his conscience clear either.

The Federalist Engineer
05-10-2017, 01:00 PM

Miami is fools gold. If you are an old fart, Miami has equal prestige as USC and Notre Dame. If you are a young kid or young millennial, Miami is on par with Syracuse, SMU, or Pitt. They are a has-been power with nothing that you personally remember. Just like kids dont know Dan Marino and that he was a Pitt player, they don?t know Warren Sapp, Michael Irving, or Vinny Testaverde as Miami players.

Another thing, Miami?s administration hates the football team. They don?t have a campus stadium, just like Pitt. They dont have an alumni fan-base. They play in a massive NFL stadium with tarps covering most of the seats. The tickets sell at the door for $5 dollars. Miami football was simply a ticket to the ACC, there is no passion.

The local authorities and local media has zero love for the team and treat them like a minor-league version of the Dolphins. If a Miami player has a problem, it will be plastered for maximum damage. No protection or respect like in Alabama or Ohio State from local authorities and media. Why? Because Miami is an elite rich-college and the Miami plebeians are all grads of UF, FSU, Miami-Dade CC, FIU, and FAU. They all have a vested interest in killing Miami.

Finally, Miami has exported all the recruiting relationships to rivals. They pay such low wages to assistant coaches; they all leave as soon as they can get a decent job anywhere else. MSU pays 2x the salary for assistants versus Miami. This is the reason why Louisville got so good, so quick for Charlie Strong. Louisville had an ex-Miami recruiter pulling the Teddy Bridgewater type players from Miami. Lastly, Miami internal fighting has salted relationships with pipeline high-schools like Miami Central and Northwestern. You look at Florida top-50 croots, Clemson and Ohio State get more players than Miami. Frequently Miami gets zero players from the Florida top-50.

Liverpooldawg
05-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Gonna have to differ with you on the 'takes the high road' and 'to keep his conscience clear'

Dan walked away because in his mind he shouldn't have to pay for the kid. He already had coached him and had an understanding from Cam. That should have been enough in Dan's mind.

He didn't do it to keep his conscience clear either.
Told you that did he? Or perhaps you are a mind reader?

TrapGame
05-10-2017, 01:59 PM

Bruh, this board is full of mind readers.

blacklistedbully
05-10-2017, 02:20 PM

Another example of why I don't think you can be taken seriously. One poster gives his opinion and you praise it, claiming it as "fact". Another poster offers his opinion, just as valid as the former's, as far as we know, and you choose to ridicule him in the extreme, trying to discount his opinion by challenging him on whether Dan told him that, or if he was a "mind-reader".

Please do tell how your above statement could not also apply to the post you previously called, "fact"?

gravedigger
05-10-2017, 04:41 PM

Oh I wasn't asking for you to believe me. Believe what you want.

shannondawg
05-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Duh?

bulldawg28
05-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Dan is the man!

Bothrops
05-10-2017, 07:10 PM
He'll be the man again if he wins one out of LSU, @Auburn or, @Georgia this season. I need a Dan is the man, refresher.

Liverpooldawg
05-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Another example of why I don't think you can be taken seriously. One poster gives his opinion and you praise it, claiming it as "fact". Another poster offers his opinion, just as valid as the former's, as far as we know, and you choose to ridicule him in the extreme, trying to discount his opinion by challenging him on whether Dan told him that, or if he was a "mind-reader".

Please do tell how your above statement could not also apply to the post you previously called, "fact"?

What is it with you blacklisted "bully"? The guy was putting thoughts in Mullen's head. I was wondering if he actually knew something or he was just making it up. It's amazing how y'all can turn an anti-Reb post into anti-Mullen.

blacklistedbully
05-10-2017, 07:38 PM
What is it with you blacklisted "bully"? The guy was putting thoughts in Mullen's head. I was wondering if he actually knew something or he was just making it up. It's amazing how y'all can turn an anti-Reb post into anti-Mullen.

BS. You were being a smartass, and you know it. And nothing I posted was anti-Mullen. It was anti-Liverpooldawg because I don't appreciate how you tend to lord yourself over other posters because you appear to define your sunshine-pumping brand of fandom as the ideal, and consistently attack and brand anyone who doesn't offer blind-loyalty as less of a fan, or of having an agenda.

You routinely quote comments out-of-context and lean heavily on straw-man arguments... a pet-peeve of mine. If there is another poster on this board who tries harder to split our fanbase here, I don't know who it would be.

How about you try letting other fans voice their critical opinions and accept they can be just as loyal, and perhaps better-informed than you? One does not have to be "rah-rah-sis-boom-ba" on everything like you to be a great fan.

And I'm not one of those who has routinely given shit to "Gene's Pagers" for their over-the-top optimism and sunshine-pumping. But those guys don't come on this board accusing other fans of being "bad fans" if they don't buy-in on any and everything MSU. A valid argument can be made that it's the fans willing and able to be objective and demanding that better serve our university.

I'm not talking about negative-nellies that bitch and moan about everything. I'm talking about the kind that can both appreciate and admire Mullen, yet also call him out on his weaknesses and mistakes. The kind that can clamor for improvement by him in areas, yet also be glad he is our HC.

For the above reasons, you have just rubbed me the wrong way. Perhaps that has lead me to be overly-critical of some of your posts, and I readily acknowledge there are plenty on this board I have rubbed-the-wrong way. But by-and-large, though I can get testy at times (Cadaver would say more than I'm willing to admit), I'm mostly a "water-off-my-back" dude after a bit, and don't tend to hold grudges.

But as I no doubt annoy the hell out of some here...you just seem to annoy the hell outta me on a regular basis, and it's not usually anything you've said to me, rather what you've posted about others.

Liverpooldawg
05-10-2017, 08:31 PM
BS. You were being a smartass, and you know it. And nothing I posted was anti-Mullen. It was anti-Liverpooldawg because I don't appreciate how you tend to lord yourself over other posters because you appear to define your sunshine-pumping brand of fandom as the ideal, and consistently attack and brand anyone who doesn't offer blind-loyalty as less of a fan, or of having an agenda.

You routinely quote comments out-of-context and lean heavily on straw-man arguments... a pet-peeve of mine. If there is another poster on this board who tries harder to split our fanbase here, I don't know who it would be.

How about you try letting other fans voice their critical opinions and accept they can be just as loyal, and perhaps better-informed than you? One does not have to be "rah-rah-sis-boom-ba" on everything like you to be a great fan.

And I'm not one of those who has routinely given shit to "Gene's Pagers" for their over-the-top optimism and sunshine-pumping. But those guys don't come on this board accusing other fans of being "bad fans" if they don't buy-in on any and everything MSU. A valid argument can be made that it's the fans willing and able to be objective and demanding that better serve our university.

I'm not talking about negative-nellies that bitch and moan about everything. I'm talking about the kind that can both appreciate and admire Mullen, yet also call him out on his weaknesses and mistakes. The kind that can clamor for improvement by him in areas, yet also be glad he is our HC.

For the above reasons, you have just rubbed me the wrong way. Perhaps that has lead me to be overly-critical of some of your posts, and I readily acknowledge there are plenty on this board I have rubbed-the-wrong way. But by-and-large, though I can get testy at times (Cadaver would say more than I'm willing to admit), I'm mostly a "water-off-my-back" dude after a bit, and don't tend to hold grudges.

But as I no doubt annoy the hell out of some here...you just seem to annoy the hell outta me on a regular basis, and it's not usually anything you've said to me, rather what you've posted about others.

Go drink a beer or six, you seem to be in dire need of one.

lamont
05-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Go drink a beer or six, you seem to be in dire need of one.

Nahhhhh- he just busted your snarly ass pretty well. Probably better if you just let this one go

confucius say
05-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Damn, y'all are messing up my positive ju ju, ole miss bashing, Mullen appreciation thread!

confucius say
05-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Nahhhhh- he just busted your snarly ass pretty well. Probably better if you just let this one go

Speaking of those who split fanbases around here....

FISHDAWG
05-10-2017, 08:33 PM
I just perused the idiot board up north and after reading a thread on there (they aint happy right now) came here and read this thread and the contrast was pretty extreme ....... thanks Dan - you're still nailing them even in the off season

Liverpooldawg
05-10-2017, 08:46 PM

If you say so. Again why turn a Reb bash into a Mullen bash? What the OP said is the TRUTH. Mullen drove them over the edge. Surely all of us who aren't Rebs would thank him for that?

lamont
05-10-2017, 08:56 PM
If you say so. Again why turn a Reb bash into a Mullen bash? What the OP said is the TRUTH. Mullen drove them over the edge. Surely all of us who aren't Rebs would thank him for that?

no doubt he drove them insane

Liverpooldawg
05-10-2017, 09:01 PM
delete

DownwardDawg
05-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Damn, y'all are messing up my positive ju ju, ole miss bashing, Mullen appreciation thread!

We just can't have nice things.

lamont
05-10-2017, 10:31 PM
We just can't have nice things.

going 5-7 in the regular season does far more damage than a post on a message board

blacklistedbully
05-10-2017, 10:43 PM

That wasn't the post you made that we are discussing. It is a well-known fact that Dan drove them bat-shit crazy...there is plenty of evidence. And yes, I, as well as everyone else on this board credits Dan for that. We all think it's great.

But what we're talking about now is your jumping on Gravedigger's case because he simply suggested a different perspective on Dan's reasons for not paying Cam. The other poster painted a pretty-picture trumpeting nothing but noble intentions. GD simply gave his opinion that Dan's motivation may have been a little less noble.

Both were opinions, but you praised the one you agreed with as fact, then gave a smart-ass derogatory response to GD. Certainly your right to do so, but just another example of what you do...namely decide the sunshine-pumpers are the "real fans", and the ones who are even slightly critical as "not good fans".

Dawg61
05-10-2017, 11:18 PM
But what we're talking about now is your jumping on Gravedigger's case

No only you are talking about it. Everyone else wishes you'd just stop.

blacklistedbully
05-10-2017, 11:34 PM
No only you are talking about it. Everyone else wishes you'd just stop.

By everyone, you mean you and Liverpool.

Liverpooldawg
05-11-2017, 08:02 AM
That wasn't the post you made that we are discussing. It is a well-known fact that Dan drove them bat-shit crazy...there is plenty of evidence. And yes, I, as well as everyone else on this board credits Dan for that. We all think it's great.

But what we're talking about now is your jumping on Gravedigger's case because he simply suggested a different perspective on Dan's reasons for not paying Cam. The other poster painted a pretty-picture trumpeting nothing but noble intentions. GD simply gave his opinion that Dan's motivation may have been a little less noble.

Both were opinions, but you praised the one you agreed with as fact, then gave a smart-ass derogatory response to GD. Certainly your right to do so, but just another example of what you do...namely decide the sunshine-pumpers are the "real fans", and the ones who are even slightly critical as "not good fans".

You are doing the same thing to me. You just don't like people that dare to stand up to the relentless negativism. This started out as a Rebel bash and turned into a Dan bash. You obviously approve. Interesting.

BB30
05-11-2017, 08:49 AM
You are doing the same thing to me. You just don't like people that dare to stand up to the relentless negativism. This started out as a Rebel bash and turned into a Dan bash. You obviously approve. Interesting.

I tend to agree with you on quite a bit and am a big Mullen fan as well. That being said, although off topic of the original post, I do tend to think the Cam situation was just odd. I don't think we let him slip to Auburn because of some extremely moral high ground. I also fully believe had we paid for Cam we would have not come away quite as cleanly as Auburn did. The NCAA would have fried our a**. Sad thing is I really think Cam was set on coming to State and daddy ruined that for a short term payday that looking back was chump change compared to what Cam is making now. Sad thing is it quite possibly cost us the SEC west at the very least.

blacklistedbully
05-11-2017, 10:51 AM

Not very bright..are you? There are more than a few here who "stand up to relentless negativism". You are the only one I have criticized for this shit, because unlike you, they do not hold themselves up as the ideal fan and dump on anyone who has the slightest bit of criticism, justified or not. They don't regularly start threads touting their fandom and flaming other Bulldog fans.

The vast majority can comprehend that a true-maroon fan can both admire and appreciate Dan, yet express their frustration when he sometimes mangles clock management, or favors a clearly inferior player over one with less seniority, or "runs Perkins up the middle for no gain time and again". You don't seem capable of understanding that it's possible to be a great fan, yet still remain objective and offer criticism.

And that makes you a great candidate to be a UNM fan. You just appear to have gone to the wrong school.

Dawg61
05-11-2017, 11:54 AM
bored with this

Liverpooldawg
05-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Not very bright..are you? There are more than a few here who "stand up to relentless negativism". You are the only one I have criticized for this shit, because unlike you, they do not hold themselves up as the ideal fan and dump on anyone who has the slightest bit of criticism, justified or not. They don't regularly start threads touting their fandom and flaming other Bulldog fans.

The vast majority can comprehend that a true-maroon fan can both admire and appreciate Dan, yet express their frustration when he sometimes mangles clock management, or favors a clearly inferior player over one with less seniority, or "runs Perkins up the middle for no gain time and again". You don't seem capable of understanding that it's possible to be a great fan, yet still remain objective and offer criticism.

And that makes you a great candidate to be a UNM fan. You just appear to have gone to the wrong school.

LOL. That's all that deserves. Go get a beer, you need one.

blacklistedbully
05-11-2017, 01:37 PM

If I'm forced to read your nonsense, I'll need more than one!

sandwolf
05-11-2017, 04:58 PM
By everyone, you mean you and Liverpool.No, you can add me to the list. You're a blow hard.....nobody wants to read that wall of text.

blacklistedbully
05-11-2017, 05:10 PM
No, you can add me to the list. You're a blow hard.....nobody wants to read that wall of text.

Congrats. You've aligned yourself with a couple of jackasses and extended the responses. Or maybe you didn't catch it was over until you posted the above?

Liverpooldawg
05-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Congrats. You've aligned yourself with a couple of jackasses and extended the responses. Or maybe you didn't catch it was over until you posted the above?

We aren't the only ones.

gravedigger
05-11-2017, 06:20 PM

So in all of this you ONLY see me reading ******* mind. Not yourself. I have an alternative motive for his actions that blacklisted pointed out as opinion. You have repeated the op's opinion as FACT. See the difference? Maybe not. Again, believe what you will.

Black is simply saying you are obnoxiously acting as if your point of view is superior and your only
Point is that I cannot read ******* mind.

Except for maybe I don't have to. Maybe there is some other means of knowing his motive.

Word of advice: don't eliminate the possibility that someone knows something you don't by being an overbearing ass.

blacklistedbully
05-11-2017, 06:34 PM
We aren't the only ones.

True, you are not the only jackasses. There are plenty here, including me sometimes. But for consistency...you and D61 lead the pack.

Sand..if you are still paying attention, note I am still only responding, not instigating a continuance.

FISHDAWG
05-11-2017, 08:40 PM
delete

good move ... bravo and stay tuned for next week folks

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2017, 09:09 AM
So in all of this you ONLY see me reading ******* mind. Not yourself. I have an alternative motive for his actions that blacklisted pointed out as opinion. You have repeated the op's opinion as FACT. See the difference? Maybe not. Again, believe what you will.

Black is simply saying you are obnoxiously acting as if your point of view is superior and your only
Point is that I cannot read ******* mind.

Except for maybe I don't have to. Maybe there is some other means of knowing his motive.

Word of advice: don't eliminate the possibility that someone knows something you don't by being an overbearing ass.

So, if I'm reading that right, you seem to be saying you don't know any more than I do. THAT I can live with. :)

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2017, 09:18 AM
True, you are not the only jackasses. There are plenty here, including me sometimes. But for consistency...you and D61 lead the pack.

Sand..if you are still paying attention, note I am still only responding, not instigating a continuance.

Fair enough, from my point of view you and one of the mods lead the pack. I still find every one of your posts in this thread quite humorous, in a pot and kettle way.

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2017, 09:19 AM
good move ... bravo and stay tuned for next week folks

I DO delete some of my best work. ;)

blacklistedbully
05-12-2017, 01:25 PM
I DO delete some of my best work. ;)

"delete" is your best work. :cool:

FISHDAWG
05-12-2017, 03:39 PM

give it a break man

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2017, 04:33 PM

You probably wouldn't have wanted to read it before I deleted it. If I remember correctly I was saying what I really think about you. It wasn't worth it.

blacklistedbully
05-12-2017, 04:35 PM
give it a break man

Dude, it was a joke! Trying for the 2nd time to loosen it up. Too serious.

blacklistedbully
05-12-2017, 04:36 PM
You probably wouldn't have wanted to read it before I deleted it.

And how would that make it any different from every other post you make? ;)

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Dude, it was a joke! Trying for the 2nd time to loosen it up. Too serious.

You have no sense of humor. Go get a beer. It will help.

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2017, 08:43 PM
And how would that make it any different from every other post you make? ;)

Because it directly concerned YOU. I can't ever recall making a post like that before. You usually jump my case, I normally ignore you.