PDA

View Full Version : UNM fan's PLan B if Freeze fired...Mike McINtyre, HC at Colorado. Not kidding

blacklistedbully
05-08-2017, 07:35 PM
They actually believe if they get hammered by the NCAA and lose Freeze. they could hire McIntyre, the HC at Colorado.

Up and coming young coach, who has had success every step of the way, including 10 wins at Colorado last year, and those asshats in Oxford think he'd leave that to take over their dumpster fire.

Their level of delusion never ceases to amaze me. My, do they think highly of themselves. :rolleyes:

Martianlander
05-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Just wait till he sees the grove.****

Commercecomet24
05-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Naw it will be Mullen to unm*******

CadaverDawg
05-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Wrong McIntyre, Bears

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7MtWs379Zef_mRjMw_fiAKDISGEhPk jjKWQs2WACp07st9sxhfQ

Dawgowar
05-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Heard Barry Switzer is bored.

Todd4State
05-08-2017, 08:30 PM
I think he has ties to Ole Miss- he was an assistant under Tuberville I think. Could have been Cutcliffe. His Dad used to be the head coach at Vanderbilt as well.

I don't think he would leave Colorado for them though.

parabrave
05-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Guards being placed around Vaughts grave.

CadaverDawg
05-08-2017, 08:31 PM
He'd have to be high...which would be legal in Colorado

DownwardDawg
05-08-2017, 09:37 PM
He'd have to be high...which would be legal in Colorado

Well played.

Dawg61
05-08-2017, 10:11 PM
They actually believe if they get hammered by the NCAA and lose Freeze. they could hire McIntyre, the HC at Colorado.

Up and coming young coach, who has had success every step of the way, including 10 wins at Colorado last year, and those asshats in Oxford think he'd leave that to take over their dumpster fire.

Their level of delusion never ceases to amaze me. My, do they think highly of themselves. :rolleyes:

"Hanging With The Bears" remix by New Kids On The Block featuring Blacklistedbully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By86PcLufOU

IMissJack
05-08-2017, 10:14 PM
Just wait till he sees the grove.****

Rocky Mountains have nothing on the grove**

TrapGame
05-08-2017, 10:45 PM
They'll be lucky to get the coach at West Colorado College of Hair Design and Lawn Care.

lamont
05-09-2017, 06:31 AM
When Freeze is removed this Fall- their next HC will be one of the assistants. Nobody will take that job

Spiderman
05-09-2017, 06:58 AM

Hell, all they could get was a basic unknown in Freeze last time.

It will be a Sly type hire, a VERY Sly type

Reason2succeed
05-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Wesley McGriff will be head coach.

Dawgology
05-09-2017, 07:26 AM

Tha's what I've been thinking as well.

Bully13
05-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Until the NCAA rules , any predictions would uuuuuge speculation.

Ari Gold
05-09-2017, 07:49 AM
When Freeze is removed this Fall- their next HC will be one of the assistants. Nobody will take that job

Correct . And I have been told it will be Luke. He was offered the USCe OL job but was convinced to stay because of this..
But I wouldn't be at all shocked if Mr Luke doesn't get a Show Cause hammer .

louisvilledawg
05-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Correct . And I have been told it will be Luke. He was offered the USCe OL job but was convinced to stay because of this..
But I wouldn't be at all shocked if Mr Luke doesn't get a Show Cause hammer .

He was convinced to stay, but you wouldnt be surprised if he didn't get a show cause hammer? huh?

coastdoglover
05-09-2017, 08:16 AM

Matt Luke, if he does not get a show cause will be named interim head coach. He is who the network wants because he knows how they operate. He is probably the same as Freeze but the money guys won't quit cheating.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-09-2017, 08:26 AM
I am not saying that will but I bet he would for the right amount of money. If he could go there and "restore" them quicker, then he will be more attractive to a real HC job down the road.

MedDawg
05-09-2017, 08:29 AM

You would think no current assistants could escape being tainted by coaching under Freeze, especially since OM has been (will be) caught with infractions in 2017. If OM hires a tainted coach, then the NCAA will watch them even more closely.

Ari Gold
05-09-2017, 08:43 AM
He was convinced to stay, but you wouldnt be surprised if he didn't get a show cause hammer? huh?

Even if he left for another school he could still get a show cause.

Dawg61
05-09-2017, 09:00 AM

Correct, leaving before ruling or getting fired before ruling does not stop someone from getting a show cause. Ask Donnie Tyndall

Reason2succeed
05-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Has it been independently confirmed that Matt Luke was offered the OL job at SCar because OM types love to brag about what they turned down for their current situation?

For instance OM guy says "I'm dating Heather but Sarah totally wanted to hook up with me but I said nah Heather's dad has his own firm."

Meanwhile everyone else is looking at Heather the chunky chick with freekles and Sarah is a hot blonde.

Tbonewannabe
05-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Wrong McIntyre, Bears

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7MtWs379Zef_mRjMw_fiAKDISGEhPk jjKWQs2WACp07st9sxhfQ

Here's your one chance Fancy Yancy don't let me down.

louisvilledawg
05-09-2017, 10:51 AM

Right. Your quote said you WOULD NOT be surprised if he DID NOT get a show cause, meaning you would be surprised if he did get one. I was under the impression he would get one for sure.

LockeDawg
05-09-2017, 02:56 PM

I hope Freeze isn't removed. He had a hand in creating their shitstorm, he should have to live through the dark years of sanctions. I want to see the inspirational motto's and scripture he throws up on his daily twitter after every team with a pulse beats the living daylights out of them.

I want to watch him age before my eyes under the stress of desperately working to hold the fan base together and tries to keep the donors, program supporters, season ticket holders from totally closing their wallets and ignoring football altogether.

Getting fired with a golden parachute seems too comfortable & easy to me.

LockeDawg
05-09-2017, 03:04 PM

The NCAA wants the punishment to follow the coaches involved in the "mistakes", I can see several coaches getting tagged with a show cause due to not only their involvement but the lies and cover-ups during the investigation.

Dawg61
05-09-2017, 03:48 PM
I hope Freeze isn't removed. He had a hand in creating their shitstorm, he should have to live through the dark years of sanctions. I want to see the inspirational motto's and scripture he throws up on his daily twitter after every team with a pulse beats the living daylights out of them.

I want to watch him age before my eyes under the stress of desperately working to hold the fan base together and tries to keep the donors, program supporters, season ticket holders from totally closing their wallets and ignoring football altogether.

Savage

https://xenogamers.com/attachments/20652/

TrapGame
05-09-2017, 03:57 PM

Oh yeah.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/evil-laugh.gif

CadaverDawg
05-09-2017, 05:14 PM

https://media.tenor.co/images/ebf90172e6ed340172c425ec1c5c0703/tenor.gif

Spiderman
05-09-2017, 05:39 PM

I do, because I want to see the Swaggert moment, and for every lil Reb fan to have to watch it and realize just how stupid and gullible they are to have fallen for his bullshit.

Of course they will fall for the next Brewer, Tuberville, Nutt, or Freeze type that comes along next time too

msbulldog
05-09-2017, 06:01 PM
I do, because I want to see the Swaggert moment, and for every lil Reb fan to have to watch it and realize just how stupid and gullible they are to have fallen for his bullshit.

Of course they will fall for the next Brewer, Tuberville, Nutt, or Freeze type that comes along next time too

Boy ain't that the truth, only decent coach they've had has been Cutcliff in all those years an they fired him the year after Eli left (and the year after Cutt won SEC COY), because he wouldn't go along with them.

TrapGame
05-09-2017, 07:43 PM

He's not doing a Swaggert moment. That admits fault. He'll never do it.

Jesus was without sin and so is Hugh Freeze.

Jack Lambert
05-10-2017, 08:20 AM
They might just want to go to jump on to plan G at this point.