PDA

View Full Version : Cann and Henderson

preachermatt83
05-06-2017, 09:06 PM
The job these two are doing is one of the greatest coaching jobs baseball has ever seen. Henderson's job has been unreal. I hope we PAY THE MAN!!

msstate7
05-06-2017, 09:08 PM
If Henderson still has HCing aspirations, I'd think he gets another shot after what he's done here

MetEdDawg
05-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Yeah usually I don't like to overstate stuff like this because it's so overdone, but I'm in total agreement on this. This team shouldn't be leading the SEC. The job these 2 have done is remarkable. The fact that with 2 sec series left we could win a maximum of 22 conference games astonishes me.

preachermatt83
05-06-2017, 09:14 PM
If Henderson still has HCing aspirations, I'd think he gets another shot after what he's done here

I honestly don't think he wants to be a HC anymore.

Commercecomet24
05-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Everyone in that dugout believes they're gonna find a way to win every game! You can see it in their demeanor and they way the react when things happen. They see to make every big play and get every clutch hit. It's like they say no worries we gonna get this done. A team with that kind of confidence is extremely dangerous. They kinda remind me of Coastal last year.

Todd4State
05-06-2017, 09:19 PM
I honestly don't think he wants to be a HC anymore.

I think he is a guy that quite frankly was fired unfairly that is getting his batteries re-charged. He put together that team that Mingione is winning with now and I'm pretty sure he would have had similar success if he were there this year.

I'm not sure what he wants to do long term. As in stay in the south or go back out West. Oregon and Oregon State could have some changes in the offseason so that could be something to watch.

basedog
05-06-2017, 09:25 PM
21 comeback wins says it all.

If Henderson gets another HC job I don't believe it would be in the Sec.

Would have loved to been in the room with Cohen and Henderson when he was told Cann was gonna be the new HC at Msu.

preachermatt83
05-06-2017, 09:35 PM
21 comeback wins says it all.

If Henderson gets another HC job I don't believe it would be in the Sec.

Would have loved to been in the room with Cohen and Henderson when he was told Cann was gonna be the new HC at Msu.
Supposedly he was excited abt the opportunity to mentor cann

basedog
05-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Supposedly he was excited abt the opportunity to mentor cann

Interesting. He is a good match for Cann.

confucius say
05-06-2017, 09:41 PM
If I were Georgia, I'd give him a long look