PDA

View Full Version : Uber driver gets "blindsided"

fader2103
05-04-2017, 09:27 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19312192/panthers-offensive-lineman-michael-oher-accused-assaulting-uber-driver?sf76134225=1

West Tn Dawg
05-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Expected!

MaroonFlounder
05-04-2017, 10:17 PM
There's some Twitter stuff detailing a coverup by Freeze, Touey, Orgeron & co. in a violent episode while he was at bear u.

rolodawg
05-04-2017, 10:35 PM
I guess he should have paged ole Andy K on how to handle this situation.

BeardoMSU
05-04-2017, 10:45 PM
There's some Twitter stuff detailing a coverup by Freeze, Touey, Orgeron & co. in a violent episode while he was at bear u.

Ooo...say more, please.

BeardoMSU
05-04-2017, 10:47 PM
I guess he should have paged ole Andy K on how to handle this international altercation

FIFY
http://ymswwc.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/popokennedy.jpg?w=380&h=246

Please, sir...please***

Political Hack
05-05-2017, 12:01 PM

Some sent this to me earlier. I can't post it, but if someone could that would be great. It's interesting as hell, but I have no clue where it came from or the context. Any insights would be appreciated... it read like an intentional cover up of a violent act that was so bad Touhey was actually worried Oher was going to hurt himself afterwards.

jbjones
05-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Some sent this to me earlier. I can't post it, but if someone could that would be great. It's interesting as hell, but I have no clue where it came from or the context. Any insights would be appreciated... it read like an intentional cover up of a violent act that was so bad Touhey was actually worried Oher was going to hurt himself afterwards.

From the pics I saw @CopiahDawg post, it appeared to be excerpts from the book. You can see the author's name in the upper left of the pages.

Granted, I've never read the book or saw the movie. Those pics looked like book pages to me.

PMDawg
05-05-2017, 12:48 PM
sounds like a money grab by the Uber driver to me.

MaroonFlounder
05-05-2017, 01:22 PM
From the pics I saw @CopiahDawg post, it appeared to be excerpts from the book. You can see the author's name in the upper left of the pages.

Granted, I've never read the book or saw the movie. Those pics looked like book pages to me.

Yes, if CopiahDawg and CoonDawg are the same guy, then you saw what I saw. Basically Oher beat a teammate and a 3-year old was injured, and the child's family threatened to sue. Mr. Touhey was at a movie theater in Seattle on the phone trying to calm oher down. It looked like text from a book written in 2010.