PDA

View Full Version : Rosebowl Say More Mistakes Have Been Made

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2017, 01:33 PM
In the 29th minute of today's Boneyard, he says an OM coach made a big mistake and more allegations have been made with a player, not too far from Starkville. Enjoy!

http://www.bulldogsportsradio.com/episode/21405/the-boneyard-2018-recruiting-just-warming-up-for-mississippi-state/

msstate7
05-03-2017, 01:38 PM
I've got to the point where this doesn't even excite me anymore. If the NCAA is out to destroy OM, they have what they need already. If the NCAA truly is still investigating, OM is about to get made a big time example of

ETA... did rosebowl say whether this was recovered by investigation or self reported?

BeardoMSU
05-03-2017, 01:42 PM
ruh roh

Technetium
05-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Is this regarding the same rumor from last week, or is this a separate incident?

Boodawg
05-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Link not working.

I still can't believe that OM alum have not been screaming at the top of their lungs and demanding answers about what is going on and asking questions as to why they won't release info and what they have to hide. I feel like if this were happening at State we'd be screaming. Of course, 1st of all, it wouldn't have gone this far if it happened here. All involved would've been fired on the spot, and we'd be begging for forgiveness from NCAA.

Dawgology
05-03-2017, 01:50 PM
Link not working.

I still can't believe that OM alum have not been screaming at the top of their lungs and demanding answers about what is going on and asking questions as to why they won't release info and what they have to hide. I feel like if this were happening at State we'd be screaming. Of course, 1st of all, it wouldn't have gone this far if it happened here. All involved would've been fired on the spot, and we'd be begging for forgiveness from NCAA.

Because the ones that are aware of the situation already understand what is happening. They are smart enough NOT to be screaming about it. That just begs for more media hit pieces.

MadDawg
05-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Because the ones that are aware of the situation already understand what is happening. They are smart enough NOT to be screaming about it. That just begs for more media hit pieces.

complicit

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 02:11 PM
I've got to the point where this doesn't even excite me anymore. If the NCAA is out to destroy OM, they have what they need already. If the NCAA truly is still investigating, OM is about to get made a big time example of

ETA... did rosebowl say whether this was recovered by investigation or self reported?

OM is DESTROYING themselves..... Sad day.... in the grove....

Many recruits are learning just what is legal and what is not legal concerning recruiting. I had a person ask me a question or two and I answered. Then sent him to talk to a coach.....

TrapGame
05-03-2017, 02:12 PM
If true then it really is time for the death penalty.

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Check out David Johnson's article today bragging about how much talent they have.

What kind of sick 17 do you have be to pump your chest about the talent you bought and cheated to acquire?

Combined with continued cheating, it's articles like this that make you realize that the supporters of that program are sick people that possess an illness. If your the NCAA you have to read this and realize you aren't dealing with isolated incidents You are dealing with a culture of people who just don't get it and are infected.

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/Column-Hangin-Around-And-WaitinOle-Miss-Football-52608685

Reason2succeed
05-03-2017, 02:28 PM
The NCAA is in between a rock and a hard place. On one hand they don't want to hand out a DP because it screws up games for other teams and tv contracts but on the other hand if they don't hand out a DP or hammer OM for the next 10 years they lose all credibility and control.

I think the NCAA is still investigating because they know they've passed the event horizon and that DP is the only way forward. So they have to have so much overwhelming evidence that they will win the battle of public opinion when people question why.

Jarius
05-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Apparently this is about a 2018 recruit. An OM booster allegedly attended a recruiting visit between the coach and prospect and said booster had no business being there. Didn't work at the school or anything. It's just comical at this point.

BeastMan
05-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Steve commented on his board that it's a booster involved in a 2018 recruit and said on the pod "right down the road". If he means right down the road from Starkville, I'm guessing Murphy. He's referenced some mysterious dump truck booster last week. Maybe that's related. Figure out what OM coach recruits the Golden Triangle and some leads might be coming together.

ETA- Are there any other 2018 guys near Starkville? Guys OM is on heavy? I guess Murphy b/c when he decommitted, every OM person thought he was theirs.

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Apparently this is about a 2018 recruit. An OM booster allegedly attended a recruiting visit between the coach and prospect and said booster had no business being there. Didn't work at the school or anything. It's just comical at this point.

WILL this crap that OM participates in EVER stop without the DEATH PENALTY???? I had an OM alumn tell me that this mess had been going on since 1960....

JARIUS..... could you tell us an approximate date of this meeting?

Tbonewannabe
05-03-2017, 02:39 PM
It is almost like they think if the investigation just keeps finding things then they won't get hit for this next season. How do you not walk on egg shells with everything that has already come out? It isn't like the coach wouldn't know that a booster isn't allowed. That is like saying you didn't know murdering someone is bad. It is one of the first things you would learn as a coach.

99jc
05-03-2017, 03:07 PM
It is almost like they think if the investigation just keeps finding things then they won't get hit for this next season. How do you not walk on egg shells with everything that has already come out? It isn't like the coach wouldn't know that a booster isn't allowed. That is like saying you didn't know murdering someone is bad. It is one of the first things you would learn as a coach.

On. Nm

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 03:10 PM

Ok Tbonewannabe..... IF NCAA COI doesn't meet until July 2017 -- students don't transfer -- thus as Freezeus promised 12 bowl games... brought to you by om boosters

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 03:10 PM
On. Nm

Isn't this about a 2017 recruit?

shannondawg
05-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Steve commented on his board that it's a booster involved in a 2018 recruit and said on the pod "right down the road". If he means right down the road from Starkville, I'm guessing Murphy. He's referenced some mysterious dump truck booster last week. Maybe that's related. Figure out what OM coach recruits the Golden Triangle and some leads might be coming together.

ETA- Are there any other 2018 guys near Starkville? Guys OM is on heavy? I guess Murphy b/c when he decommitted, every OM person thought he was theirs.

Know this guy, a wanna be without a pot to piss in. But loves sucking up.

99jc
05-03-2017, 03:21 PM

Yes it is

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2017, 04:03 PM
True or False: OM fans secretly hope they get destroyed by the NCAA so they can blame their poor recruiting on the NCAA instead of having to admit that their town and campus are mediocre?

TrapGame
05-03-2017, 04:11 PM
True or False: OM fans secretly hope they get destroyed by the NCAA so they can blame their poor recruiting on the NCAA instead of having to admit that their town and campus are mediocre?

TRUE.

BeastMan
05-03-2017, 04:42 PM

Not this thread. The op is talking about what Steve talked about on the podcast. A 2018 recruit.

JoseBrown
05-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Ok Tbonewannabe..... IF NCAA COI doesn't meet until July 2017 -- students don't transfer -- thus as Freezeus promised 12 bowl games... brought to you by om boosters

Where did the July date come from? I must've missed it, but personally I see no way the COI meets on old miss that soon. I'm on the side that believes the investigation is ongoing and hasn't reached an end yet.

Jacksondevildog
05-03-2017, 04:44 PM
The dump truck booster is the one that had money going to Cam Akers from what I've heard.

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Where did the July date come from? I must've missed it, but personally I see no way the COI meets on old miss that soon. I'm on the side that believes the investigation is ongoing and hasn't reached an end yet.

OM must answer the NCAA by the end of the Month... I would guess that they will produce said document on Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:30 pm.. just like they did last year... (MY GUESS) then the NCAA has 60 days to respond and set the date for the COI..... Which maybe in the Middle of the SEC media days (again guessing) OM doesn't want anyone to be able to transfer....

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 04:51 PM
OM must answer the NCAA by the end of the Month... I would guess that they will produce said document on Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:30 pm.. just like they did last year... (MY GUESS) then the NCAA has 60 days to respond and set the date for the COI..... Which maybe in the Middle of the SEC media days (again guessing) OM doesn't want anyone to be able to transfer....

I believe that there will be at LEAST 3 maybe 4 NCAA NOA's before this is OVER...

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Not this thread. The op is talking about what Steve talked about on the podcast. A 2018 recruit.

Check your private messages please.....

shoeless joe
05-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Know this guy, a wanna be without a pot to piss in. But loves sucking up.

I wouldn't categorize him as "without a pot to piss in" but your other adjectives are spot on.

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 05:04 PM

Want to know where the recruiters are visiting in the sippi...... https://twitter.com/CoachHughFreeze check out the post on April 19..... Peeler has been in the AREA of MSU hot and heavily..... anyone know anything....

(Admins -- if this is NOT approved -- message me and I will remove)

shannondawg
05-03-2017, 05:20 PM
I wouldn't categorize him as "without a pot to piss in" but your other adjectives are spot on.

Meaning he doesn't personally have the money to be doling out. He may be a bag man for some money guys though. I could very well see them using him and that earned him a spot on the sidelines.

dawgoneyall
05-03-2017, 05:52 PM
WILL this crap that OM participates in EVER stop without the DEATH PENALTY???? I had an OM alumn tell me that this mess had been going on since 1960....

JARIUS..... could you tell us an approximate date of this meeting?

He must be young....this has been going on since the late 40's.

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Recruiting is a drug to these sickos. They are addicted, can't stop it, and have over dosed. In the same way as that there is only one way to get sober from cocaine, there is only one way for the NCAA to cure their addiction. Take it away.

Addicts can't become sober while they are still able to access the drug. I see no other way that the NCAA can clean it up.

Sure, they can hand down massive sanctions, but like drugies who go to AA, they will only feel sorry for themselves, but over time with access to the drug, the addict will right back into trouble.

Again, I'm not sure what else the NCAA can do.

lamont
05-03-2017, 06:17 PM

OM received an amended NOA in late Jan or early Feb. 90 days + 30 days extension by OM to respond. means late May or early June for the OM response.

Once OM responds- the NCAA has 60 days to rule. Thats late July-early August.

Once we get to August- kids cant really transfer. Thats all OM is hoping for

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Guy's about 60.... So who knows...... Just send them on their way....

ShotgunDawg
05-03-2017, 06:22 PM
OM received an amended NOA in late Jan or early Feb. 90 days + 30 days extension by OM to respond. means late May or early June for the OM response.

Makes you wonder if the NCAA will add a 3rd year to the bowl ban to counter this obvious strategy?

Ifyouonlyknew
05-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Bjork has told people on the Rebel Road Show they're releasing the NOA in early June.

The Federalist Engineer
05-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Recruiting is a drug to these sickos. They are addicted, can't stop it, and have over dosed. In the same way as that there is only one way to get sober from cocaine, there is only one way for the NCAA to cure their addiction. Take it away.

Addicts can't become sober while they are still able to access the drug. I see no other way that the NCAA can clean it up.

Sure, they can hand down massive sanctions, but like drugies who go to AA, they will only feel sorry for themselves, but over time with access to the drug, the addict will right back into trouble.

Again, I'm not sure what else the NCAA can do.

Good post shotgun, let me pretend to be a OM sicko for a second...retroactive forfeits are a stupid penalty cause I drank that beer and had that party...firing my DL coach is a big So What, I can always hire another desperado .... bowl bans? So what after I won a sugar bowl, beating Bama and LSU is my real thrill ...academic reputation? I went to OM and make a living chasing ambulances and facilitating divorce...scholarships reduction for 3 years, in three years the venal thugs will still accept petty cash for signatures

The only penalty that is worth any worry, to an OM sicko, is being cast out of the SEC family. Being irrelevant is true punishment and the only thing that means anything.

I'm probably wrong, haven't lived in Mississippi or South for 20 years.

StatesboroBlues
05-03-2017, 07:17 PM

You missed the time between UMs response and the actual hearing in front of the COI. That could be as little as a couple weeks or up to 3 or so months depending on the NCAA being ready also. The NCAA team has (a certain amount time allowed if needed...not for sure how long) a time period to look over UMs response before going in front of the COI. I will say I would think the COI would make a special case of this to speed things up if the scheduled dates don't work out pretty quickly by delaying a meeting, calling a special meeting, or moving up a meeting.

Agree that uM wants to delay at this point so if they do get a second year...the JRs will be going into their Sr year and would limit NCAA allowed transfers after the season. I could see September easy and even October.

BiscuitEater
05-03-2017, 07:47 PM
If true then it really is time for the death penalty.

Apparently, us Bulldogs are not 'rueing' hard enough yet!

Turfdawg67
05-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Is this regarding the same rumor from last week, or is this a separate incident?

Well since he said last week that the new rumors were, just that... rumors, I'd say his sources have confirmed that last weeks rumors were indeed true. DP baby!!

Dawgowar
05-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Good post shotgun, let me pretend to be a OM sicko for a second...retroactive forfeits are a stupid penalty cause I drank that beer and had that party...firing my DL coach is a big So What, I can always hire another desperado .... bowl bans? So what after I won a sugar bowl, beating Bama and LSU is my real thrill ...academic reputation? I went to OM and make a living chasing ambulances and facilitating divorce...scholarships reduction for 3 years, in three years the venal thugs will still accept petty cash for signatures

The only penalty that is worth any worry, to an OM sicko, is being cast out of the SEC family. Being irrelevant is true punishment and the only thing that means anything.

I'm probably wrong, haven't lived in Mississippi or South for 20 years.

Good points on the attitude of the Bear fan base. They can be deluded right now because reality has not set in. They really are not having to admit, whether they accept guilt or not, that a set of penalties is real and about to effect them for multiple years.

The NCAA has no moral obligation to a group of kids who participated/benefited from this scheme. They just lack the balls to penalize a whole group of kids (nor is it cost effective for their purposes ) - let them squander a season where the wheels will come off. Imagine if the HC and other staff members get show caused during the year and the NCAA tells UNM - "Nope, they got to go now"

2017 will be a shit show for the shitbirds regardless. The kids can transfer in January. UNM then faces defections, a shit rated recruiting class and have to hire somebody who can rally a program facing 1-2 more years of bowl bans. Ask Croom how fun that was. He faced far less penalties but his roster was garbage in terms of behavior and discipline.

Let it take all summer. Let it bleed into the fall and even past signing day. They are on probation now and without any light at the end of the tunnel.

They are unable to admit defeat, but they will know they have been hurt when the hammer drops. And for the record, I will be shocked if they are booted out of the SEC or given the death penalty. It will be USCw on steroids. That in the SEC west means they are Vandy of old without the good academic reputation.

**** those shitbirds.

I seen it dawg
05-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Death penalty. **** those shitbirds.

fieldcorporal
05-03-2017, 08:47 PM
**** those shitbirds.

Poetry. Pure classical literature for the ages.

gravedigger
05-03-2017, 09:06 PM

Msstate7,

The NCAA doesn't have what they want. Why? They want it all. Every shred of evidence. Every violation. Every dollar offered and accepted. Bottom line: every bit of evidence that shows om lied to investigators.

The NCAA wants vindication for the length of time they have had to be there and the utter lack of contrition from om admin. They want vindication for the staged media leaks that have made it appear om has cooperated. They want vindication for the worthless drug enforcement. But most of all they want the national media to have to report that om has never once intended to comply with the rules. That this wasn't keeping up with the common practice of cutting corners to win "like everyone else" but a concerted effort to cheat.

Sanctions are not what the NCAA is after at this point. They want om branded so that they never get to outlive the reputation.

We want om punished for a long time. The NCAA wants a scarlet letter.

This isn't the rivalry hatred we know. This is about re establishing authority.

Political Hack
05-04-2017, 07:53 AM
So last week when it was in elitedawgs he said it wasn't legit, but now that he's all caught up we feel better?

Gotcha.

Technetium
05-04-2017, 08:34 AM
So, is this a fair summary of the two sets of rumors, or did I misread something?

Last week, rumors came up regarding 1 (or 2?) 2017 OM recruits/targets.
Rosebowl stated, indirectly, he had no reason to believe those were true.
This week, Rosebowl mentions OM getting caught again - there seems to be some confusion, so was this for a 2017 or a 2018 recruit?

PassInterference
05-04-2017, 08:46 AM
I'm under the impression Rosebowl is referring to a disassociated booster for whom nothing seems to have changed.

shannondawg
05-04-2017, 08:51 AM
I know its true, that it happened in West Point, but don't know if the NCAA knows about it.

But what I do know, is that the longer whole thing runs out we are better off, even though most all of us can't wait to see the hammer drop.

Buy on the rumor sell on the news.

chainedup_Dawg
05-04-2017, 09:07 AM
I know its true, that it happened in West Point, but don't know if the NCAA knows about it.

But what I do know, is that the longer whole thing runs out we are better off, even though most all of us can't wait to see the hammer drop.

Buy on the rumor sell on the news.

Shannondawg, PM sent

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Check out David Johnson's article today bragging about how much talent they have.

What kind of sick 17 do you have be to pump your chest about the talent you bought and cheated to acquire?

Combined with continued cheating, it's articles like this that make you realize that the supporters of that program are sick people that possess an illness. If your the NCAA you have to read this and realize you aren't dealing with isolated incidents You are dealing with a culture of people who just don't get it and are infected.

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/Column-Hangin-Around-And-WaitinOle-Miss-Football-52608685

WHY WHY WHY Would you OR any of us even give their f^$&ing site clicks?? Geezus. Can we call this board EliteDawgs/Rebels?

ShotgunDawg
05-04-2017, 09:24 AM
WHY WHY WHY Would you OR any of us even give their f^$&ing site clicks?? Geezus. Can we call this board EliteDawgs/Rebels?

Because my desire to spread humor outweighs my hatred for a man whose website covers a team that's soon going to be among the worst in D1 football. Look at it as charity for a website that could be out of business in 5 years due to lack of interest in the program.

BeastMan
05-04-2017, 09:32 AM
I'm under the impression Rosebowl is referring to a disassociated booster for whom nothing seems to have changed.

Not correct

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-04-2017, 10:32 AM
I'll take it. Hahaha

shannondawg
05-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Shannondawg, PM sent

PM answered and probably told you more than you really wanted to know.

sandwolf
05-04-2017, 11:19 AM
So last week when it was in elitedawgs he said it wasn't legit, but now that he's all caught up we feel better?

Gotcha.I thought the rumor on here was about a 2017 recruit? Steve's news referenced an '18 recruit.

confucius say
05-04-2017, 11:28 AM
PM answered and probably told you more than you really wanted to know.

Care to share?

lamont
05-04-2017, 11:38 AM

Gotcha.

We continue to stay ahead of the curve

JDog13
05-04-2017, 12:17 PM
VOTE FOR PEDRO

Ari Gold
05-04-2017, 12:20 PM
That University chose a POS coach over the football program. If they had fired his ass from the start when all this shit went down I bet the results would have been much different. They actually may have gotten off with 16/3/1..
that's a pipe dream dream..
How ****ing Ole Miss of them..

dawg93
05-04-2017, 12:56 PM
The 2017 recruit is someone from Clinton whose step father had a job through signing day. After signing day, said step father lost his job delivering cars to dealerships throughout the state of MS and Memphis. Guess what dealership he was working for?

Martianlander
05-04-2017, 01:02 PM
The 2017 recruit is someone from Clinton whose step father had a job through signing day. After signing day, said step father lost his job delivering cars to dealerships throughout the state of MS and Memphis. Guess what dealership he was working for?

Surely not the one that is so hard to turn loaners back in to them!!!!!!!

DoctorDawg
05-04-2017, 01:39 PM
VOTE FOR PEDRO

From WP?

BrunswickDawg
05-04-2017, 02:58 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/72ouzZHKYarf2/giphy.gif

RezDog7
05-04-2017, 03:26 PM

So a stepfather is going to get them again. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of shitbirds.

shannondawg
05-04-2017, 03:27 PM
VOTE FOR PEDRO

Got mine.

shannondawg
05-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Care to share?

My vote should tell you. Other was just West Point gossip.

LockeDawg
05-04-2017, 04:06 PM
So a stepfather is going to get them again. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of shitbirds.

There are few things more infuriating than a man who, once BOUGHT will not stay BOUGHT. LOL at the Rebs.....

Reason2succeed
05-04-2017, 05:52 PM
There are few things more infuriating than a man who, once BOUGHT will not stay BOUGHT. LOL at the Rebs.....

The problem with dealing in people is that there is an inherent instinct in all people to be free. Hahaha! A runaway from the plantation is going to bring the whole place down for good.

WSOPdawg
05-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Msstate7,

The NCAA doesn't have what they want. Why? They want it all. Every shred of evidence. Every violation. Every dollar offered and accepted. Bottom line: every bit of evidence that shows om lied to investigators.

The NCAA wants vindication for the length of time they have had to be there and the utter lack of contrition from om admin. They want vindication for the staged media leaks that have made it appear om has cooperated. They want vindication for the worthless drug enforcement. But most of all they want the national media to have to report that om has never once intended to comply with the rules. That this wasn't keeping up with the common practice of cutting corners to win "like everyone else" but a concerted effort to cheat.

Sanctions are not what the NCAA is after at this point. They want om branded so that they never get to outlive the reputation.

Outstanding, gravedigger. Rep given.