PDA

View Full Version : Freezus the Family Man

notsofarawaydawg
05-02-2017, 11:01 PM
Sickening POS (http://footballscoop.com/news/video-hugh-freeze-nails-importance-coach-creating-family-atmosphere/)

The picture says it all.

DancingRabbit
05-02-2017, 11:16 PM
footballscoop is run by OM rebels

Reason2succeed
05-02-2017, 11:16 PM
All joking aside I believe that Hugh Freeze sees everything as helping people. He ignores NCAA rules and pays players because in his head he is helping players and their families.

He has plenty of money, his boosters have plenty of money but the players and their families don't have as much. That's why he is able to lie so adamantly and defend his actions so vehemently. In this way he is just like Trump.

No one around him has the courage to tell him the truth: that his actions do not line up with his words. He is a walking talking contradiction but no one in his inner circle will tell him. So when he is attacked from the outside he labels it as persecution or fake news.

Unfortunately for Hugh the NCAA is about to serve him some cold hard reality this summer.

DancingRabbit
05-02-2017, 11:28 PM
All joking aside I believe that Hugh Freeze sees everything as helping people. He ignores NCAA rules and pays players because in his head he is helping players and their families.

He has plenty of money, his boosters have plenty of money but the players and their families don't have as much. That's why he is able to lie so adamantly and defend his actions so vehemently. In this way he is just like Trump.

No one around him has the courage to tell him the truth: that his actions do not line up with his words. He is a walking talking contradiction but no one in his inner circle will tell him. So when he is attacked from the outside he labels it as persecution or fake news.

Unfortunately for Hugh the NCAA is about to serve him some cold hard reality this summer.

Freeze knows exactly what he is doing. Just because he is good at lying doesn't mean he doesn't know he is lying.

He knew he was lying to recruits in January 2016 when he said it was all about what Houston Nutt had done.

Todd4State
05-02-2017, 11:44 PM

I think that he knows what he is doing is wrong and why it is wrong. I think the "helping people" thing just puts his conscience at ease about it.

That or it's all part of the redirection from the mass cheating- "how could a nice Christian coach like Hugh Freeze intentionally do something wrong like pay football players." Apparently the only one that actually buys it is Paul Finebaum though and Ole Miss fans.

SDDawg
05-03-2017, 12:08 AM
I thought the Rev was about to get busted and run out of Oxford a few months back? Sure would be nice if those rumors were true... would be 100X better than the show cause.

Reason2succeed
05-03-2017, 01:30 AM
Maybe you miss my point Hugh Freeze is like the Jesus argument (except that everyone other than him knows he's not Jesus). The argument goes that either Jesus is a liar, a lunatic, or Lord.

Hugh is definitely not Lord so either he is an impressively defiant liar or what I'm suggesting here is that Hugh has more than a few screws loose. He's pathological. Hugh has a hard time accepting reality as it really is as opposed to how he wants it to be be. That's becoming a lot more popular these days unfortunately.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-03-2017, 05:27 AM
Hugh will have plenty of time to spend with his family soon....

Mimi's Babies
05-03-2017, 06:51 AM
Leviticus 19:11 11 “ ‘Do not steal. “ ‘Do not lie. “ ‘Do not deceive one another.

Psalm 119:163 163 I hate and detest falsehood but I love your law.

Proverbs 12:22 22 The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

Colossians 3:9 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices

Mobile Bay
05-03-2017, 07:14 AM
Don't bring politics in here please.

Jack Lambert
05-03-2017, 08:09 AM
freeze putting it out? Seem like there would be some NCAA rule. Wait it's OLe Miss never mind about the rules.

Doggie_Style
05-03-2017, 08:23 AM

reasontosucceed......that's so serious BS you are spewing there.......don't compare Freeze to Trump just because you are a Trump hater....leave the politics aside!

MaxedOutMaroon
05-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Though I think Hugh knows what he's doing with recruiting and it's wrong, I can only assume he's actually a good family man. He's always involving his kids and seems kind to them; therfore, I won't make a judgement on this part of his integrity passed what I have seen.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-03-2017, 08:35 AM
I think that he knows what he is doing is wrong and why it is wrong. I think the "helping people" thing just puts his conscience at ease about it.

This is it^^ Compulsive liars create their on reality and are able to convince themselves what they are doing or have done is truth. It's a sickness and Freeze has a bad case of it.

Liverpooldawg
05-03-2017, 08:54 AM

He isn't that stupid. He knows exactly what he is doing.

KentuckyDawg13
05-03-2017, 09:46 AM

Sounds like another pos; see potus.

PMDawg
05-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Sounds like another pos; see potus.

I view him more like your typical liberal - tell everyone how they should act while not acting that way himself. Lying to cover it up, then when getting caught project it onto the opposition (accusing others of doing what you are actually doing). Throwing a fit when you don't get your way. Being a bully. Labeling people and groups. Refusing to accept reality, responsibility, or facts. Denying anything and everything even after being caught. Hurling insults instead of debating when facts destroy your argument, etc. Etc. Etc.

Want to play this game?

LockeDawg
05-03-2017, 11:22 AM

Horseshit!

Freeze knows exactly what he's doing, he knows exactly what his staffers were/are doing. He is well versed in NCAA Compliance rules, regulations, procedures. He and every staffer involved with athletics have been educated on compliance. If he is a head case and can't wrap his mind around working within the rules because he is so blinded by his religion, good will towards others and his drive to be a Christian witness to "help" the less fortunate, then he's in the wrong profession. The NCAA will see that he is no longer operating under their jurisdiction.

Freeze should be perfectly content and satisfied "helping" student-athletes and their families by offering a free college education, room/board, tutoring, books, a generous living stipend. In reality that scholarship has more value than breaking the rules to dish out a few thousand dollars to entice them to sign on NSD.

D1 college coaches have the power to change lives just by offering a kid from a poor family a scholarship to play ball. Freeze should get satisfaction from helping people like that.

Why does he feel it necessary to go the extra mile? It isn't necessary to extend the giving by offering incentives and agreeing through illicit channels (BarneyFarrar) to take care of momma's power bills/rent, move her to Oxford while OM foots the household bills so she can sit back a couple of years waiting for the Draft when her son hits the NFL lottery.

Tripp McNeely
05-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Though I think Hugh knows what he's doing with recruiting and it's wrong, I can only assume he's actually a good family man. He's always involving his kids and seems kind to them; therfore, I won't make a judgement on this part of his integrity passed what I have seen.

Some Oxford hair stylists would beg to differ

Political Hack
05-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Lmao. ESPN used to be the ones putting this out for them. Now it's FOOTBALL-Mullen to colorado-SCOOP. My my, how theybhave fallen.

Reason2succeed
05-03-2017, 12:10 PM
I view him more like your typical liberal - tell everyone how they should act while not acting that way himself. Lying to cover it up, then when getting caught project it onto the opposition (accusing others of doing what you are actually doing). Throwing a fit when you don't get your way. Being a bully. Labeling people and groups. Refusing to accept reality, responsibility, or facts. Denying anything and everything even after being caught. Hurling insults instead of debating when facts destroy your argument, etc. Etc. Etc.

Want to play this game?

Sure I'll meet you on the politics board.

Political Hack
05-03-2017, 12:30 PM
GOod way to get a thread closed guys. Well done.

Someone should feel free to start a new one on the topic at hand.

Political banter will earn a vacation.