PDA

View Full Version : I gotta know bout the schute

gravedigger
05-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Dude on twitter. He cannot be that dumb. Yea we all have our own Vampire reb. But the schute character is some made up persona with a picture who is pulling off the greatest troll job in history or someone is about to have a nervous breakdown this fall.

SDDawg
05-01-2017, 10:35 PM
He's a sick person.

starkvegasdawg
05-02-2017, 12:26 AM
He doesn't just drink the koolaid, he bathes in it. A picture of Leo Lewis to him is the same as a cross to a demon.

SailingDawg
05-02-2017, 08:38 AM
FB profile looks real to me.

lamont
05-02-2017, 08:45 AM
He's a real guy. Has picks with Freeze and all kinds of BS. When they get hit this Fall- he will be on suicide watch.

Ari Gold
05-02-2017, 08:47 AM
He is the lead sheep of the flock of Freeze. He is the the ultimate Shitbird.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
05-02-2017, 01:12 PM
He's a real guy. Has picks with Freeze and all kinds of BS. When they get hit this Fall- he will be on suicide watch.

https://media.giphy.com/media/yen9Js6ffXosw/giphy.gif
http://replygif.net/i/1550.gif

CadaverDawg
05-02-2017, 01:31 PM
He is 100% all in on Hugh Freeze. He is convinced that a man with such preacher speech cannot be crooked. He is going to be in a World of hurt when he finds out who the man is behind the curtain known as Hugh Freeze

DawgHouseUnited
05-02-2017, 09:56 PM
He is 100% all in on Hugh Freeze. He is convinced that a man with such preacher speech cannot be crooked. He is going to be in a World of hurt when he finds out who the man is behind the curtain known as Hugh Freeze

See, I just don't think that the sheep will ever see Teh Rev as guilty of any wrongdoing. They've built too many excuses- the NCAA is out to get them, Bama turned them in, Leo did it, Freeze was just trying to help some poor kids out (I guess adoption was off the table?), the list goes on and on.

Freeze et al will play the blame game until their dying breath and there are plenty of OM people who will eat it up and ask for seconds because for that brief period, they felt like they were really relevant and one of the big dogs.

DancingRabbit
05-02-2017, 10:09 PM

They have already moved on to "sure we're cheatin', but so is Bama, MSU, etc."

GTHOM
05-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Him and AnonRebel are deacons at the Church of Freeze

Tbonewannabe
05-03-2017, 09:02 AM
They have already moved on to "sure we're cheatin', but so is Bama, MSU, etc."

Is this the Acceptance stage or bargaining?