PDA

View Full Version : Just read an article on ESPN talking about Zeke pushing for Noah Brown in the 7th

Tbonewannabe
05-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Do you think Dak pushed for Fred Ross or did he just leave all of that up to the coaches and management? I really thought he at least might have a good shot at a Free agent deal but you never can tell what Carolina offered. Carolina would definitely have more spots open for a WR since the Cowboys bring everyone back along with drafting 2 more.

Reason2succeed
05-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Players play, coaches coach and managers manage.

And Fred needs to go where it is best for him and his career which is not the Cowboys. The Panthers still need help at receiver so that's a good spot for him.

He doesn't need Dak's charity or favor to make it. He can let his work speak for him:

Tbonewannabe
05-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Players play, coaches coach and managers manage.

And Fred needs to go where it is best for him and his career which is not the Cowboys. The Panthers still need help at receiver so that's a good spot for him.

He doesn't need Dak's charity or favor to make it. He can let his work speak for him:

He definitely has a better chance at playing time at Carolina. I hope he makes it because he seems like a great guy. A friend that went to a few practices always said Fred was one of the nicest guys with the fans. If he catches the ball consistently then he can have a good career.

Dawg61
05-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Dak posted some pics on his instagram of Fred and him working out/training so Dak was bringing a lot of eyeballs to Fred. It was up to Fred what he did with that extra exposure. Dak helped Fred but you don't get the job for your buddy you bring attention to your buddy and let him get it himself.

Joe Schmedlap
05-01-2017, 06:30 PM
I heard Dak say on Friday the 28th that he is best friends with Fred, that he thought that Fred would be drafted on Saturday, and that he hoped Fred would get a shot in Dallas. So yeah, I'm certain he put a good word in for Fred.

msbulldog
05-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Good luck to the boss!