PDA

View Full Version : Logos on SEC is more commercials

Goldendawg
04-29-2017, 05:03 PM
Anyone besides my son and I notice the way SEC Logos are arranged at the end of the SEC commercials? Everyone is in alphabetical order except MState and Ole Miss. Top row of 7 ends with Ole Miss, MState logo begins the bottom row of 7. Maybe I'm nit-picking but why???? I remember the same thing happening in the alphabetical West Standings in the Tupelo Journal when I was a kid. If we had the same record with them they always listed "Ole Miss" ahead of MSU. What is the reason for the SEC commercials though???

ScoobaDawg
04-29-2017, 05:47 PM
Anyone besides my son and I notice the way SEC Logos are arranged at the end of the SEC commercials? Everyone is in alphabetical order except MState and Ole Miss. Top row of 7 ends with Ole Miss, MState logo begins the bottom row of 7. Maybe I'm nit-picking but why???? I remember the same thing happening in the alphabetical West Standings in the Tupelo Journal when I was a kid. If we had the same record with them they always listed "Ole Miss" ahead of MSU. What is the reason for the SEC commercials though???

Because screw that racist name.. they are Mississippi..which becomes before Mississippi State in alphabetical order...

Goldendawg
04-29-2017, 06:07 PM
No, in that case they are "The University of Mississippi". The alphabet does not change except for them. They shouldn't have it both ways. MState comes before Uof M or Ole Miss.*****

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
04-29-2017, 06:40 PM
Damn straight it does....I've noticed it for some time now. Pisses me off as well. F OM and F UM.