PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Graveman unassisted double play

MaroonFlounder
04-28-2017, 11:15 AM
Had a runner caught between 3rd and home, ran him down and tagged him, and was able to get to the runner trying to advance from 2nd to 3rd during the rundown. A's don't give him any run support and he lost 2-1. But I think he has a sub 2.00 ERA now, because it was an even 2.00 going into the start. The guy is balling out at a salary that is barely a half mil per year. Ole MoneyBall getting his money's worth on that guy.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Had a runner caught between 3rd and home, ran him down and tagged him, and was able to get to the runner trying to advance from 2nd to 3rd during the rundown. A's don't give him any run support and he lost 2-1. But I think he has a sub 2.00 ERA now, because it was an even 2.00 going into the start. The guy is balling out at a salary that is barely a half mil per year. Ole MoneyBall getting his money's worth on that guy.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/oakland-athletics-kendall-graveman-makes-acrobatic-unassisted-double-play-042817

somebodyshotmypaw
04-28-2017, 11:33 AM

His ERA entering last night was 2.00. Last night he gave up 2 earned runs in six innings. His ERA is now 2.25. He has give up 6 earned runs in 24.0 innings.

Westdawg
04-28-2017, 11:47 AM
He is a legit ace. It is an absolute shame that the A's organization went so small ball that they now suck that terribly on any given night
And that play alone last night may very well put him in serious discussion for a Golden Glove award.