PDA

View Full Version : Shitbirds are beating their chest on Twitter

lamont
04-28-2017, 08:13 AM
Over another 1st round pick. Until they are reminded they are 4-6 against us the last 10 years

Reason2succeed
04-28-2017, 08:14 AM
Tell them to enjoy it while they can. It's going to be a long dry season m.

ShotgunDawg
04-28-2017, 08:18 AM
I'll give them this: Engram may be the first 1st round pick they've had that they didn't buy in recruiting and actually developed.

IMO Engram should be their most celebrated draft pick because he was actually produced in a fair manner.

Amazing how little they won with so many first rounders.

Coldsleeve Jr.
04-28-2017, 08:26 AM
Agree on Engram. The other 3 would've gone 1st round even if they went to SUNY Cortland, who I don't think has a football team.

HSVDawg
04-28-2017, 08:26 AM
I'll give them this: Engram may be the first 1st round pick they've had that they didn't buy in recruiting and actually developed.

IMO Engram should be their most celebrated draft pick because he was actually produced in a fair manner.

I wouldn't say they developed him. He was just a freak athlete that flew under the radar for whatever reason, and was a badass from Day 1. Similar to Patrick Willis in that regard.

msudawglb
04-28-2017, 08:41 AM
I wouldn't say they developed him. He was just a freak athlete that flew under the radar for whatever reason, and was a badass from Day 1. Similar to Patrick Willis in that regard.

Engram should put up very good numbers in his rookie year. He fell into an ideal spot for him....as long as Eli can get the ball to him, instead of the other team.

Jack Lambert
04-28-2017, 08:43 AM
losing him against us hurt them way more then losing cock eye. With him it would have been way closer. I think we still win because they could stop our offense but the out come would have been in doubt longer.

Lumpy Chucklelips
04-28-2017, 08:47 AM
I'll give them this: Engram may be the first 1st round pick they've had that they didn't buy in recruiting.

That we know of. I know he wasn't as highly recruited, but with what all they have done the past 5 years, I wouldn't put anything past those shitbirds.

Jack Lambert
04-28-2017, 08:49 AM

Patrick Willis might have been in that boat.

Patrick Willis
LB Bruceton, Tennessee Central HS 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) 217 lb (98 kg) 4.6 Jul 8, 2003
Scout:2/5 stars Rivals:3/5 stars 247Sports: N/A
Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 32 (college recruiting) Rivals: 60 (LB); 38 (college recruiting)

JoseBrown
04-28-2017, 09:04 AM

True that.

fader2103
04-28-2017, 10:00 AM
I actually like Engram. He doesn't seem to boast like the typical Reb. As much as I hate most of their players he seems to be pretty grounded. Good luck to him.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Over another 1st round pick. Until they are reminded they are 4-6 against us the last 10 yearsI'll give them this. They won't have much to cheer about for awhile.

Indndawg
04-28-2017, 10:23 AM
Over another 1st round pick. Until they are reminded they are 4-6 against us the last 10 years

fsdjfjsldjfljsldjf

QuadrupleOption
04-28-2017, 10:53 AM

More fun facts - over the past 10 years:

Overall Record:
MSU: 73 - 55 (57%), 8 Bowls (6 - 2 record)
UM: 64 - 60, (51%) 6 Bowls (5-1 record)

SEC Records:
MSU: 35 - 45 (43.75%)
UM: 29 - 51 (36.25%)

We've also finished ahead of them in the SEC Standings 7 of the last 10 years.

This is assuming that the NCAA doesn't make them vacate everything they've done for the last decade.

Political Hack
04-28-2017, 10:59 AM
He's so smooth in his routes and catching the ball. He never misses a stride during a catch, which makes him a threat to slip through the defense every time he catches it. I agree he's probably the best overall player to come out there in a while.

RocketDawg
04-28-2017, 03:52 PM

I think he'll have a good career in the NFL.

starkvegasdawg
04-28-2017, 07:13 PM

In a few months they'll be beating something else to the picture they had taken with the sugar bowl trophy they had to return because its all they'll have.

yjnkdawg
04-29-2017, 12:35 AM
Engram was a class act it appears. Moncrief was also. Outside of those two on the so called elite players probably all bets are off.

Pollodawg
04-29-2017, 12:41 AM
Lol Miss. Did anybody see the post by that guy that wrote "War and Peace" explaining how all of this NCAA stuff is no big deal over on NAFOOM. And, yes, we all know you read and lurk here too, you obsessed little 17ers, because I've seen the screenshots from over here. Click an add, fecal fowl. 55-20. You thought it was bad when Dan picked on you after three in a row, wait until he runs off six in a row or more after your program is obliterated. Half of the biggest rednecks I know are OM fans, and the other half are Bammers. True story. They have the most redneck sidewalk fans of any team anywhere. That's a lot of "Fergit Hell" and "Hotty Toddy" bumper stickers. At any rate, thanks for helping State on its way to another Conference Championship. I always knew you'd be good for something.

dawgoneyall
04-29-2017, 07:48 AM

That 1.5 mil spent on that class wasn't just spent on three people.

ShotgunDawg
04-29-2017, 08:10 AM
Engram was a class act it appears. Moncrief was also. Outside of those two on the so called elite players probably all bets are off.

Disagree on Moncrief. He was bought and paid for just like the others.

dogshiek
04-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Give them their five minutes. It is a shame though that Ole Hugh wasn't at the draft this year. The shitbirds are trying to over compensate for their tiny peckers***********

Pollodawg
04-29-2017, 08:58 AM
Yup.

Political Hack
04-29-2017, 11:05 AM

A 17 year old kid taking money from grown men doesn't make them a bad person. If he sacrificed his goals, honor, wishes, integrity, etc... for money that's another thing (a la CJ Johnson).

DancingRabbit
04-29-2017, 03:59 PM
MGK, you got to pace yourself.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-m7Ve5WsAUorIF.jpg

yjnkdawg
04-30-2017, 10:02 PM

Disagreements are good. Keeps things from getting boring. However, unless you have some concrete evidence on this (and I doubt you do), then a few people in the know may disagree with you. Donte and Woodrow Hamilton were the first players from Raleigh High School to be recruited and offered a scholarship to play at an SEC School. I think they were the first ones in D1 but I'm not positive. You may also want to get Steve's thoughts on Donte and his family. I'm not protecting OM by any means, but unless you have conclusive evidence that this happened, well then it didn't.

Jack Lambert
04-30-2017, 10:11 PM
Ole Miss had four drafted and had a big pay roll.
Fixing to get rimmed by the NCAA

State had one drafted
55-20
Bowl Game

Freeze is not a good coach.

yjnkdawg
04-30-2017, 10:20 PM

I don't know of any players that they developed. If a player was developed, then it was done so before they set foot on the OM campus. IMO And I agree on Ingram being a freak athlete.

TUSK
04-30-2017, 10:29 PM

Well, he was the Best TE Available within 170 miles and 3 hours of Oxford... so, there's that.....

yjnkdawg
04-30-2017, 10:48 PM

State had one drafted
55-20
Bowl Game

Without the Big Money Boosters running their show, I highly doubt that the OM faithful will still look upon Freeze as being a great recruiter.

yjnkdawg
04-30-2017, 10:50 PM
Well, he was the Best TE Available within 170 miles and 3 hours of Oxford... so, there's that.....

Very true, TUSK. Mission accomplished.

DancingRabbit
05-01-2017, 08:36 AM

State had one drafted
55-20
Bowl Game

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8952532_f496.jpg

TUSK
05-01-2017, 09:06 AM
https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8952532_f496.jpg

Niiiiiice.