PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year....

CadaverDawg
04-26-2017, 06:42 PM
The Dawgs are back in the hunt for the SEC Title, so Who Are We Rooting For this weekend?

Let's discuss

msbulldog
04-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Mississippi to take 2 from Arkansas.
S. Carolina to take 2 from Kentucky.
Missouri to take 2 from Texas A&M.
MSU bring the broom for Auburn!

I seen it dawg
04-26-2017, 06:59 PM
Mississippi to take 2 from Arkansas.

Can't do it. Somebody else will have to do that. **** those shitbirds

msstate7
04-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Bama get at least 1 vs lsu
Om 2 vs ark
South Carolina 2 vs Kentucky
Georgia at least get 1 vs Florida

CadaverDawg
04-26-2017, 08:04 PM
Bama over LSU
OM over Arkansas (I'm not rooting for OM, but y'all can)
South Carolina over Kentucky
Georgia over Florida
Tennessee over Vandy
Mizzou over A&M
Dawgs over Barn

GTHOM
04-26-2017, 08:16 PM
Whoever plays OM

Todd4State
04-26-2017, 10:13 PM
If we win the Auburn series we'll be in really good shape. We really only need Ole Miss to win one in Fayetteville if we take two of three. Watching them after the game last night they looked really depressed and I think I heard someone in their dugout fire a helmet across the dugout about five minutes after the game ended. I think they could be swept this weekend. Kendall Rogers pretty much said today that if we win the SEC we're going to be a National Seed but that's probably what we're going to have to do to be one. We need to keep an eye on Florida too- they have a pretty easy schedule here on out.

BeardoMSU
04-26-2017, 10:29 PM
We're gonna get this done. I can feel it.

Dawgpatrol
04-27-2017, 12:45 PM
If we win the Auburn series we'll be in really good shape. We really only need Ole Miss to win one in Fayetteville if we take two of three. Watching them after the game last night they looked really depressed and I think I heard someone in their dugout fire a helmet across the dugout about five minutes after the game ended. I think they could be swept this weekend. Kendall Rogers pretty much said today that if we win the SEC we're going to be a National Seed but that's probably what we're going to have to do to be one. We need to keep an eye on Florida too- they have a pretty easy schedule here on out.

Just the thought were talking about being a potential national seed is amazing, gotta love it. Gonna be a tough road but this is fun.