PDA

View Full Version : OM fans

GTHOM
04-25-2017, 10:17 PM
Whats the First thought OM fans have when they realize they got beat 55-20 with a hellacious hammer coming from the NCAA and swept 4 games in the 2 sports they care about??? Back to the ''LSU is our real rival!!'' Or the classic ''We may lose the game but not the party!!''

Drugdog
04-25-2017, 10:20 PM
From the looks of their awards banquet, track and field are there favorite sports now.

Skydawg1
04-25-2017, 10:22 PM
Yep, tonight UM went O'fer at the intersection of 55 and 20. On 4-25.

Dawgcap
04-25-2017, 10:22 PM
They are all in basketball now! Between that and baseball that's the only sports not bein investigated. Wonder why their recruiting has improved in each?? Dollars goin to new sports??

Dawgcap
04-25-2017, 10:31 PM
they are done with football. Check out basketball recruiting and watch baseball recruiting now! They have 2 new sports the money will flow too

confucius say
04-25-2017, 11:15 PM
Yep, tonight UM went O'fer at the intersection of 55 and 20. On 4-25.

That is pure gold! Well played.

I seen it dawg
04-26-2017, 06:17 AM
**** those shitbirds

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-26-2017, 06:29 AM
The resorted to blasting MSU players on twitter. Who's this ***** anon reb everyone keeps calling Tay and apparently has some serious insecurities?

TheRef
04-26-2017, 06:31 AM
The resorted to blasting MSU players on twitter. Who's this ***** anon reb everyone keeps calling Tay and apparently has some serious insecurities?

He's Tay....Tay thinks he knows all. Tay slobs on Yancy's every word. Tay is dumb. Don't be like Tay.

Jack Lambert
04-26-2017, 07:19 AM
Kind of makes you wonder why Bjork has not been let go. I think he knows where the boosters buried the bodies so to speak.

Bubb Rubb
04-26-2017, 07:21 AM
Whats the First thought OM fans have when they realize they got beat 55-20 with a hellacious hammer coming from the NCAA and swept 4 games in the 2 sports they care about??? Back to the ''LSU is our real rival!!'' Or the classic ''We may lose the game but not the party!!''

You know the answer to this. They are now a basketball school.

basedog
04-26-2017, 07:42 AM
TSUN, they are mostly in denial about the "storm coming", they kinda remind me of OJ Simpson trying on the glove with his face impression!

Btw, had an emergency trip to Oxford the last yew days, ran into Billy "Dog" Brewer at a store. At first glance I was taken back, he had on dirty pants and shirt while checking out at the counter. He smiled and spoke but he looked almost homeless while getting into an old Buick. Maybe he had been working in his yard but it wasn't what I was expecting. I sure wish I had taken a selfie, lifetime treasure it would have been*****

Activated Alpha
04-26-2017, 01:42 PM
I was politely explaining the current situation to a friend of mine on Facebook when Shea' s father chimed in saying how no one has ever heard of MSU and that only when we get our program to a national level can I talk anything bad about Ole Miss. Tried to reason with him, but he blocked me on Facebook.

Mobile Bay
04-26-2017, 02:27 PM
I was politely explaining the current situation to a friend of mine on Facebook when Shea' s father chimed in saying how no one has ever heard of MSU and that only when we get our program to a national level can I talk anything bad about Ole Miss. Tried to reason with him, but he blocked me on Facebook.

National level you say? When was the last time they were ranked #1 in anything?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
04-26-2017, 05:56 PM

Did you at least offer to stop by his place and have a friendly talk with him? A beer summit of sorts. Seriously. Just a friendly talk at his home of record. Where ever that might be.

Activated Alpha
04-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Did you at least offer to stop by his place and have a friendly talk with him? A beer summit of sorts. Seriously. Just a friendly talk at his home of record. Where ever that might be.

No. I said **** you shitbird. Enjoy watching your son play for a shitty team. Wonder if that got be blocked....

notsofarawaydawg
04-26-2017, 09:52 PM

What's his father's first name? Is it Sean Patterson?

Activated Alpha
04-27-2017, 05:23 AM
What's his father's first name? Is it Sean Patterson?

Yep. He was a major dickhead

I seen it dawg
04-27-2017, 06:11 AM
No. I said **** you shitbird. Enjoy watching your son play for a shitty team. Wonder if that got be blocked....

Attaboy