PDA

View Full Version : Bjork Clarifies the Process

TXDawg
04-25-2017, 08:09 AM
So, Bjork, Freeze, and Vitter conducted the Rebel Road Tour yesterday and were forced to answer questions regarding the NCAA investigation. I found this comment from Bjork to be quite interesting:

"Demistify the process. I think people think there's some negotiating process with the NCAA enforcement staff and there's not," he said. "A lot of people wonder who decides the fate? What's the makeup of the panel? What's the room look like? People want to know that stuff, so demystifying the process was important for us this time around."

I guess that destroys the narrative that UMiss was working with the NCAA in determining their self-imposed penalties and that the NCAA has already accepted them.

missouridawg
04-25-2017, 08:15 AM
Did Ross not speak with Yancy on how all of this works?

Political Hack
04-25-2017, 08:16 AM
There actually is a chance to self submit penalties with your response to the NOA, but when you have no choice but to disagree with half of them, that ruins any chance of it not going to the COI. If the allegations hold, and there's a 99% chance they do, they're hosed worse than any university in the history of the NCAA outside of probably SMU.

What they were doing was systematic, orchestrated, and showed a complete and utter lack of institutional control. When they admit that, get on blended knee, throw Freeze and the entire staff under the bus, and start showing that they are promoting an atmosphere of compliance they'll be able to "negotiate." Until now, theyve been nothing short of defiant.

BeastMan
04-25-2017, 08:18 AM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/7EA0A131-8C9A-4860-8AB6-B74E4C68669D_zpsnulk8vkk.jpg

So when Yancy says in the post just the other day that OM talks to the NCAA everyday, he was wrong yet again? It's downright comical at this point. You wonder why that spirit crew has no clue what's going on...

MadDawg
04-25-2017, 08:22 AM
they're hosed worse than any university in the history of the NCAA outside of probably SMU.

Funny thing is they already hold that distinction.

JDog13
04-25-2017, 08:23 AM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/7EA0A131-8C9A-4860-8AB6-B74E4C68669D_zpsnulk8vkk.jpg

So when Yancy says in the post just the other day that OM talks to the NCAA everyday, he was wrong yet again? It's downright comical at this point. You wonder why that spirit crew has no clue what's going on...

Does extended xanax use cause hallucinations?

MadDawg
04-25-2017, 08:26 AM

My favorite part is where Yancy says the only thing om did wrong or as he put it where they "fumbled the ball" was turning themselves in too much. In other words, Yancy's take is that om wasn't cheating hard enough.

lamont
04-25-2017, 08:30 AM
Ross Bjork- "we don't talk to the NCAA"

Fancy Porter- "OM talks to the NCAA erryday"

People actually pay the 2nd fool for info. They should just take a $100 bill and burn it. They would get the same return as their Spirit prescription

Liverpooldawg
04-25-2017, 08:34 AM
There actually is a chance to self submit penalties with your response to the NOA, but when you have no choice but to disagree with half of them, that ruins any chance of it not going to the COI. If the allegations hold, and there's a 99% chance they do, they're hosed worse than any university in the history of the NCAA outside of probably SMU.

What they were doing was systematic, orchestrated, and showed a complete and utter lack of institutional control. When they admit that, get on blended knee, throw Freeze and the entire staff under the bus, and start showing that they are promoting an atmosphere of compliance they'll be able to "negotiate." Until now, theyve been nothing short of defiant.

It wasn't lack of institutional control by all accounts. It was organized systematic cheating that appears to have been at the very least aided by people in the athletic department. It looks like it might be closer to institutionally controlled cheating than lack of institutional control. The NCAA may have to come up with new CATAGORIES after this one.

BeastMan
04-25-2017, 08:40 AM
Should also probably be noted that after the 1st NOA, OM media was very quick to point out that Vaughn was the one who filed the extension, not OM. They couldn't wait to tell their story. The 2nd NOA it lines up on the timeline that there was another 30 day extension but there has been no finger pointing to who requested it. Wonder why

Tbonewannabe
04-25-2017, 08:46 AM
So, Bjork, Freeze, and Vitter conducted the Rebel Road Tour yesterday and were forced to answer questions regarding the NCAA investigation. I found this comment from Bjork to be quite interesting:

"Demistify the process. I think people think there's some negotiating process with the NCAA enforcement staff and there's not," he said. "A lot of people wonder who decides the fate? What's the makeup of the panel? What's the room look like? People want to know that stuff, so demystifying the process was important for us this time around."

I guess that destroys the narrative that UMiss was working with the NCAA in determining their self-imposed penalties and that the NCAA has already accepted them.

He should have just said, "Go to your proctologist and he will let you know the entire process".

BeastMan
04-25-2017, 08:54 AM
The phrase "demisitify the process" is hilarious to me. Who says stuff like that?

Tbonewannabe
04-25-2017, 08:59 AM
The phrase "demisitify the process" is hilarious to me. Who says stuff like that?

Who keeps saying "we can't wait to tell our story"? You could easily tell your story if you didn't keep asking for extensions.

Mimi's Babies
04-25-2017, 09:00 AM

Is "YANCY" not to be held liable for his SLANDER and LIES concerning om? Yancy has lost it for sure.... and Bjork is a LIAR ... as has been proven. So to whom do you believe..... Do I believe that the NCAA is in DAILY contact with Om, "NO WAY IN HELL"... OM cannot afford that at $______ per hour for their attorneys... Oh that's correct -- they have the recruiters slush fund in certain banks....

Let me get this STRAIGHT....... DEMISITIFY (verb) make (a difficult or esoteric subject) clearer and easier to understand.

What is so hard to UNDERSTAND when the NCAA KNOWS that you CHEATED, LIED, and CONTINUED to VIOLATE NCAA Rules, even after you received the AMENDED NOA in MAY 2016? What part of STOP does OM NOT understand?????

Mimi's Babies
04-25-2017, 09:07 AM
Who keeps saying "we can't wait to tell our story"? You could easily tell your story if you didn't keep asking for extensions.

There are SEVERAL STORIES to be TOLD..... and these people do NOT have to lie.....

CadaverDawg
04-25-2017, 09:13 AM
Yancy is the guy that has told so many lies that they're now coming full circle and contradicting other lies. He was thinking early on that if he lied it would all be over before he had to back track on those lies...but it isn't, and now his lies from a year ago are not lining up with his lies from yesterday. But those dipshits keep lapping it up like peasants. The ONLY thing Yancy knows 100% right now, is that Yancy don't know shit. But that's another truth he'll never admit

archdog
04-25-2017, 09:29 AM

I wonder if they will get the blindside cast back together and let the oher kid play Tunsil this time?

TrapGame
04-25-2017, 10:24 AM

To paraphrase Loki: "An ant can't negotiate with a boot."

Tbonewannabe
04-25-2017, 10:26 AM
I wonder if they will get the blindside cast back together and let the oher kid play Tunsil this time?

Snoop dog might be a better fit.

Martianlander
04-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Bjork should be familiar with the process. He's been through it at a couple of other schools. Maybe that's why unm hired him.

mstatefan91
04-25-2017, 11:11 AM
9 over 3!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/laughter.gif

Reason2succeed
04-25-2017, 11:41 AM
Bjork should be familiar with the process. He's been through it at a couple of other schools. Maybe that's why unm hired him.

Whatever happened to Bjork going to K-State? I figured he would have high tailed it out of town before the townsfolk realize they've been duped and come after him with pitch forks.

WSOPdawg
04-25-2017, 11:41 AM

Honestly, after reading what Bdork said, I didn't think it was possible for someone to talk so much yet say so little. Pretty sure whatever answer he provided didn't satisfy the question he was asked.

Saltydog
04-25-2017, 11:56 AM
SMH.....

MagicDawg
04-25-2017, 12:23 PM
Can someone please educate this fool on the difference between "do" and "due"?

SMH.....

Someone should demystify that for him...

thf24
04-25-2017, 12:40 PM
Whatever happened to Bjork going to K-State? I figured he would have high tailed it out of town before the townsfolk realize they've been duped and come after him with pitch forks.

I think he'd be gone if he had a decent option. The K-State rumor couldn't have been real. No one's going to touch him after leading two consecutive programs into NCAA trouble in a relatively short period of time.

Coldsleeve Jr.
04-25-2017, 01:48 PM
Yancy is the guy that has told so many lies that they're now coming full circle and contradicting other lies. He was thinking early on that if he lied it would all be over before he had to back track on those lies...but it isn't, and now his lies from a year ago are not lining up with his lies from yesterday. But those dipshits keep lapping it up like peasants. The ONLY thing Yancy knows 100% right now, is that Yancy don't know shit. But that's another truth he'll never admit

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii603/langstonjay/Mobile%20Uploads/95D0591F-612E-452B-87B2-569186FC679F_zpsqxnz4moc.gif (http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/langstonjay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/95D0591F-612E-452B-87B2-569186FC679F_zpsqxnz4moc.gif.html)

gravedigger
04-25-2017, 02:19 PM

So if I understand correctly:

You don't offer too LITTLE to the NCAA or they will get insulted and hammer you.

The belief is that in spite of more level ones than almost any other investigation since SMU and all of those penalties during that time lasting more than a year on bowl bans, suspensions, show causes, this COI will only produce one year.

And the above staments demonstrate yancy understands the ncaa's process. But he just doesn't trust them because of they way THEY investigated.

All that to say that OM fumbled the ball by.....admitting they broke the rules.

Conclusion: OM SHOULD not have offered most of these allegations. Because like he said at the beginning, offering too little...wait...

***wait, I know. Next thing Yancy is going to tell us is that Freeze is getting immunity

Ari Gold
04-25-2017, 02:25 PM
Did Bjork have the championship belt over his shoulder at the event.??

TrapGame
04-25-2017, 02:34 PM
Did Bjork have the championship belt over his shoulder at the event.??

As he rode in on his tricycle.

Boodawg
04-25-2017, 02:38 PM
So if I understand correctly:

You don't offer too LITTLE to the NCAA or they will get insulted and hammer you.

The belief is that in spite of more level ones than almost any other investigation since SMU and all of those penalties during that time lasting more than a year on bowl bans, suspensions, show causes, this COI will only produce one year.

And the above staments demonstrate yancy understands the ncaa's process. But he just doesn't trust them because of they way THEY investigated.

All that to say that OM fumbled the ball by.....admitting they broke the rules.

Conclusion: OM SHOULD not have offered most of these allegations. Because like he said at the beginning, offering too little...wait...

***wait, I know. Next thing Yancy is going to tell us is that Freeze is getting immunity

What do you mean by "almost any other investigation since SMU"? Has there been another program with more?

Mjoelner34
04-25-2017, 02:52 PM

What was important to you the FIRST time around Ross?

Martianlander
04-25-2017, 03:04 PM
Bjork needs to tweet Tubberville and find out who makes his pine boxes.****

MadDawg
04-25-2017, 03:09 PM
"people think there's some negotiating process with the NCAA enforcement staff and there's not

Now why would they think that, Bdork? Maybe because of all the misinformation coming from the university-controlled media? Perhaps? Do you think?

Todd4State
04-25-2017, 03:14 PM
Bjork needs to tweet Tubberville and find out who makes his pine boxes.****

And keep them away from Freese before he eats them.

LockeDawg
04-25-2017, 03:16 PM

What was important to you the FIRST time around Ross?Yeah, "this time around" Bjork needs to be transparent and clarify the "process." Wonder how the hell he plans to explain and demystify the fact that his staffers continued to cheat and break the rules WHILE under NCAA investigation?

Todd4State
04-25-2017, 03:20 PM
They're a bunch of arrogant dumbasses. It's pretty obvious by now that the best way to handle the NCAA is to cooperate and not be jerks to them. They haven't been contrite at all through this process and having Freeze still employed at this point is basically a slap in the face of the NCAA. It's going to be fun to watch them flame out. Maybe they'll learn a lesson but I doubt it.

They apparently just plan to blame it all on Leo Lewis.

I seen it dawg
04-25-2017, 03:21 PM
**** that shitbird

LockeDawg
04-25-2017, 03:28 PM
They're a bunch of arrogant dumbasses. It's pretty obvious by now that the best way to handle the NCAA is to cooperate and not be jerks to them. They haven't been contrite at all through this process and having Freeze still employed at this point is basically a slap in the face of the NCAA. It's going to be fun to watch them flame out. Maybe they'll learn a lesson but I doubt it.

They apparently just plan to blame it all on Leo Lewis.
The TSUN Administration chose to defiantly to drag their feet and retained every staffer listed in the NOA. Then the same staffers, including but not limited to the Asst Athletic Director >> Barney Farrar chose to continue to systematically cheat while the NCAA was on campus investigating. Retaining Freeze at this point is negligible, it will make little to no difference if they kick him to the curb or keep him on staff.

What's done is done and the NCAA is doing nothing more than waiting out the procedural process before they lower the guillotine.

gravedigger
04-25-2017, 04:21 PM
What do you mean by "almost any other investigation since SMU"? Has there been another program with more?

Actually, Maybe only Texas State for number of penalties and Southern Cal for severity would even be comparable. The next worse is....you guessed it Ole Miss themselves that ended the brewer era in the early 90's.

Yancy makes those posts to be able to act like nothing is wrong now to the masses and throws in qualifiers like "I don't trust the NCAA" to be able to feign he knew it all along when that hammer drops.

He knows right now it's going to be a bloodletting. Maybe vampire reb and roundsaville dont. But he does.

WSOPdawg
04-25-2017, 04:35 PM
Regarding TCUN's tour of the state with Bdork & Freeze, is it too early compared to normal for this tour? I know these tours usually occur before the SEC meetings in Destin so shouldn't it be in late May? I'm sure they are trying to assure the masses that its not that bad and all is good with the NCAA (but we know better) so that season tickets will be renewed.

gravedigger
04-25-2017, 04:37 PM
Retaining Freeze at this point is negligible, it will make little to no difference if they kick him to the curb or keep him on staff.

What's done is done and the NCAA is doing nothing more than waiting out the procedural process before they lower the guillotine.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^*

Tailgate Superstar
04-25-2017, 04:47 PM
The reality at this point is someone is really lying or someone is really stupid. No other options.

CadaverDawg
04-25-2017, 04:57 PM
Regarding TCUN's tour of the state with Bdork & Freeze, is it too early compared to normal for this tour? I know these tours usually occur before the SEC meetings in Destin so shouldn't it be in late May? I'm sure they are trying to assure the masses that its not that bad and all is good with the NCAA (but we know better) so that season tickets will be renewed.

I bet the attendance has been horrendous compared to the last few years. Fans don't want to admit it, but they know there will probably be two new goons sitting in front of them on this tour next year, not named Bucky and Bjork

Mimi's Babies
04-25-2017, 05:16 PM

Collecting MORE money for pay offs or just maybe to pay a LOAN from a bank
...... remember back in March when a certain player was looking for the 'bagman'......
collecting those dues before everything goes SOUTH.....

msbulldog
04-25-2017, 06:24 PM

I'm sure they are trying to assure the masses that having 0 commits in late April is a good thing.

wmccgc
04-25-2017, 06:47 PM
Emphasis on, "this time around." Ha.

Mobile Bay
04-25-2017, 06:54 PM
I bet the attendance has been horrendous compared to the last few years. Fans don't want to admit it, but they know there will probably be two new goons sitting in front of them on this tour next year, not named Bucky and Bjork

It's not that bad. They had dozens of people at their spring game. Dozens I tell ya!

Reason2succeed
04-25-2017, 11:24 PM

Yeah, this seems pretty early. School isn't even out yet. Most of these happen in the summer. I guess they know they will be preoccupied with a different meeting this summer or maybe they are worried they might not be around that long. Either way it's best for them to get out there before the penalties get out there. It would become a fiasco quickly if the Rebs really knew what type of trouble those two have put their program in.

Spiderman
04-26-2017, 08:02 AM

"Do to"... classic

Tbonewannabe
04-26-2017, 08:49 AM
It's not that bad. They had dozens of people at their spring game. Dozens I tell ya!

Hell, that is 2 more than USM has fans.

starkvegasdawg
04-26-2017, 09:03 AM

They won't have that many in the Grove by October.

LockeDawg
04-26-2017, 02:50 PM
The reality at this point is someone is really lying or someone is really stupid. No other options.Someone is in denial and trying desperately to act like they are in the "know" while making every effort to polish a turd when the NCAA is about to unleash a complete and utter shit storm.

Bodaski
04-26-2017, 03:47 PM

What was important to you the FIRST time around Ross?

Its hilarious how Bjork's wording describes how the accuracy of their response needs to be. I can't understand why or how the OM masses haven't thrown a fit with their deniability they have shown from the beginning of the investigation until the precedence. I hope a national writer tries to expose them for what they've tried to do. Very few other then some from this side of the tracks has publically proven them a liar over and over.

Martianlander
04-27-2017, 07:58 AM
It's my understanding that Bjork used the word transparent so much on the tour last night that Scotch tape my sue him.

notsofarawaydawg
04-27-2017, 08:06 AM
Yeah, this seems pretty early. School isn't even out yet. Most of these happen in the summer. I guess they know they will be preoccupied with a different meeting this summer or maybe they are worried they might not be around that long. Either way it's best for them to get out there before the penalties get out there. It would become a fiasco quickly if the Rebs really knew what type of trouble those two have put their program in.

They needed to get out and see their bagmen early this year since they have no commits. Probably a lot of $100 handshakes to help pay the lawyers too since everyone left in Oxford right now is clean as a whistle. Freeze wants to make sure he lays hands on those who have any doubt that he will not survive this shit show from the past four years. Koolaid, koolaid, get your koolaid here.