PDA

View Full Version : Braves

EngDawg
04-22-2017, 09:40 PM
This team is 17in terrible.

msstate7
04-22-2017, 09:46 PM
Finding a way to lose... 5th loss by 1 run. Wish snit would use this order...

Markakis
Phillips
Ff
Kemp
Garcia
Inciarte
Flowers
Swanson

Inciarte has been terrible since he slipped pregame vs nats.

Commercecomet24
04-22-2017, 11:39 PM
Pitching has been disappointing but hey it's not just the pitching there's a lot to be disappointed with this team so far lol

Commercecomet24
04-22-2017, 11:40 PM

Markakis
Phillips
Ff
Kemp
Garcia
Inciarte
Flowers
Swanson

Finding a way to lose is this perfect description for this team thus far. They're kinda like the anti Bulldogs right now

parabrave
04-23-2017, 01:13 AM
When they are clamoring about Ryan Howard you know you are in trouble.

Tbonewannabe
04-23-2017, 08:24 AM
At least the new ballpark is awesome. I got to see a win my first time in the new Park so I guess I will go back to see some losses.

BoomBoom
04-23-2017, 08:43 AM

Markakis
Phillips
Ff
Kemp
Garcia
Inciarte
Flowers
Swanson

An atrocious bench will do that to you. That bench makes me wish Franceour and K johnson were still around.

msstate7
04-23-2017, 08:53 AM
An atrocious bench will do that to you. That bench makes me wish Franceour and K johnson were still around.

I'd like to see lane Adams (.333/.352/.588 6 sb) at Gwinnett in place of bonifacio.

I want Howard to replace recker.

I want to sign angel pagan to replace chase d'arnaud.

Hopefully Cabrera will be healthy to take krol's place soon.

When aj minter is healthy, I want to fast track him to replace EOF.

MetEdDawg
04-23-2017, 09:00 AM

This. Our bench sucks. I can't believe there's a worse one in the majors.

BoomBoom
04-23-2017, 09:10 AM
I'd like to see lane Adams (.333/.352/.588 6 sb) at Gwinnett in place of bonifacio.

I want Howard to replace recker.

I want to sign angel pagan to replace chase d'arnaud.

Hopefully Cabrera will be healthy to take krol's place soon.

When aj minter is healthy, I want to fast track him to replace EOF.

And Ruiz to platoon with Adonis.

But don't hold your breath. They are clearly playing for next year.

msstate7
04-23-2017, 09:17 AM

Yep.

MetEdDawg
04-23-2017, 09:22 AM

Only chance we have of making a big move is at the trade deadline with someone willing to sign a multi year deal. And no good star with the current state of our roster will do that I don't think

msstate7
04-23-2017, 09:33 AM
I wonder if Phillips is willing and able to play 3b. If the answer is yes, I think Albies will be up before the break

MaroonFlounder
04-23-2017, 11:13 AM
I want to go see a game at the new ballpark, but it would be more to see the park and the entertainment/restaurants in the new area....than the product on the field. And I'm old school braves fan.

msstate7
04-29-2017, 10:30 PM
Things not so ugly right now... 2 road series wins and 4 wins in a row now. This is starting to look like an MLB lineup now

Tbonewannabe
04-29-2017, 10:44 PM
Things not so ugly right now... 2 road series wins and 4 wins in a row now. This is starting to look like an MLB lineup now

Can't afford to have anyone out of the line up. Not enough bench help to give some guys rest.

msstate7
04-29-2017, 10:48 PM
Can't afford to have anyone out of the line up. Not enough bench help to give some guys rest.

Hopefully Rio ruiz is getting close to giving us a true platoon at 3b. Rio hit 2 HRs (1 game winner) tonight at Gwinnett and has 3 this week.

Liverpooldawg
04-29-2017, 11:25 PM
I haven't given two cents for MLB in decades. My son got me started watching it again...............and it's the damn Braves. Good lord son..............isn't MSU enough punishment! In all seriousness the last time I even remotely cared anything about MLB Dale Murphy and Bob Horner were the stars for the Braves. Oh well, MSU fandom since the 70's should prepare me for the current Braves.

starkvegasdawg
04-29-2017, 11:47 PM
The old Lewis Grizzard joke...what do the Atlanta Braves and Michael Jackson have in common? They both wear one glove for no apparent reason