PDA

View Full Version : Freeze and the nw FCA state director

Bodaski
04-22-2017, 03:28 PM
Wondering since we have a new state FCA director in Bill Buckley, will this hurt Freeze's in home visits with recruits? This may give us inside information on their recruiting methods with Buckley being a MSU alum and football player. I guess we can sit back and wait. One would think since OM doesn't count using this guy as cheating we might can benefit from it!!!! (T in C)

ShotgunDawg
04-22-2017, 03:34 PM
Won't matter. Their tenures will only overlap by 4 or so months

msbulldog
04-22-2017, 03:55 PM
Wondering since we have a new state FCA director in Bill Buckley, will this hurt Freeze's in home visits with recruits? This may give us inside information on their recruiting methods with Buckley being a MSU alum and football player. I guess we can sit back and wait. One would think since OM doesn't count using this guy as cheating we might can benefit from it!!!! (T in C)

Rosebowl in his last BSR podcast said a HS coach messaged him and said TSUN coaches are playing strictly by the rules now and not the way they were before the NOA's.

gravedigger
04-22-2017, 08:07 PM
Rosebowl in his last BSR podcast said a HS coach messaged him and said TSUN coaches are playing strictly by the rules now and not the way they were before the NOA's.

If your post were sponsored by ripleys believe it or not, I'd choose not.

MetEdDawg
04-22-2017, 10:14 PM

Let's just say that was true for the moment. Means that coach was aware of improper behavior before now. Would love to know if that coach reported said previous behavior. Also, would love to know what coach would tell a guy like Steve that kind of thing. Sounds fishy and planted to me.

Mimi's Babies
04-23-2017, 10:38 AM

THAT IS A DAMN LIE..... BF was in two different high schools, field houses and on each ones football fields DURING HOME games... a new car has appeared also.... and it AIN'T CHEAP.... just saying....

msbulldog
04-23-2017, 12:12 PM
THAT IS A DAMN LIE..... BF was in two different high schools, field houses and on each ones football fields DURING HOME games... a new car has appeared also.... and it AIN'T CHEAP.... just saying....

I'm sorry Mimi, I don't lie, Steve did say that in his podcast.

Mimi's Babies
04-23-2017, 12:24 PM
I'm sorry Mimi, I don't lie, Steve did say that in his podcast.

I don't lie either....... I promise..... I wish Steve would tell just WHAT high school coach this was..
There is much "FRESH" money floating at one high school... js

Noxdog
04-23-2017, 05:53 PM
I don't lie either....... I promise..... I wish Steve would tell just WHAT high school coach this was..
There is much "FRESH" money floating at one high school... js

BF?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
04-23-2017, 06:13 PM
BF?

Bucky Freeze?

Mimi's Babies
04-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Bucky Freeze?

Barney, Fired/former recruiter) is the BF..... Very interesting that he was still pulling his same tricks in November 2016 AFTER the NOA ad. from May 2016... THAT IS LACK OF CONTROL for Sure.....

RocketDawg
04-23-2017, 07:14 PM
Barney, Fired/former recruiter) is the BF..... Very interesting that he was still pulling his same tricks in November 2016 AFTER the NOA ad. from May 2016... THAT IS LACK OF CONTROL for Sure.....

But didn't Steve just say they were following the rules now? From what I can tell he didn't say what they were doing in November 2016.

Mimi's Babies
04-23-2017, 07:19 PM
But didn't Steve just say they were following the rules now? From what I can tell he didn't say what they were doing in November 2016.

RocketDawg.... I had a business man that is an OM booster TELL ME -- THAT this CRAP had been going on SINCE 1960.... Hell yes, that is BEFORE even I was born.... OM is still visiting schools and MONEY is floating around.... especially to some coaches????? And there was at least one new car.... since AJ's post about looking for the bagman.

Martianlander
04-24-2017, 07:42 AM
Johnny Vaught's response on looking at Archie manning's first contract offer with the Saints:
"He was making more than that at Ole Miss"