PDA

View Full Version : Well the weirdness continues for the Bama series

CadaverDawg
04-20-2017, 04:21 PM
Friday doubleheader due to Saturday weather. Should help our pitching if they're 7 inning games, but I'm assuming they're 9 inning games since it isn't a travel day?

Always something unusual with the Bama series. Wait, does this mean Gridley won't miss??

TheRef
04-20-2017, 04:22 PM
Correct. With them having a DH Friday then not playing until Sunday, Gridley will not have to miss any action on the diamond.

HSVDawg
04-20-2017, 04:23 PM
Friday doubleheader due to Saturday weather. Should help our pitching if they're 7 inning games, but I'm assuming they're 9 inning games since it isn't a travel day?

Always something unusual with the Bama series. Wait, does this mean Gridley won't miss??

It's laughable that the travel day rule would come into play for a school that is 75 miles away anyways.

I'd actually argue that this makes the series less weird, since we no longer have to discuss the wedding BS. Kinda funny now that it's no impact, huh?

CadaverDawg
04-20-2017, 04:32 PM
It's laughable that the travel day rule would come into play for a school that is 75 miles away anyways.

I'd actually argue that this makes the series less weird, since we no longer have to discuss the wedding BS. Kinda funny now that it's no impact, huh?

It really is. I thought it was a non-issue from the start...but a few of our locals were freaking out over it for nothing apparently. Haha

Commercecomet24
04-20-2017, 04:37 PM
It really is. I thought it was a non-issue from the start...but a few of our locals were freaking out over it for nothing apparently. Haha

Right again, my friend!

HSVDawg
04-20-2017, 04:46 PM

Ha, same here.

starkvegasdawg
04-20-2017, 04:48 PM
Funny thing is the weather may completely bust Saturday.

I seen it dawg
04-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Of course it will be

Todd4State
04-20-2017, 04:53 PM

That's usually how life works. People make a big deal about something and then God takes over.

Todd4State
04-20-2017, 04:55 PM

Don't hold me to this but I think they will be 9 inning games.