PDA

View Full Version : Wow- the Rebals are running around today like a sprayed roach

lamont
04-19-2017, 07:48 PM
Steve's Boneyard must have been pretty good. It's really funny watching all this take place when you already know most of the answers....

1. Yancy is straight up lying about Leo Lewis. There are pictures of Leo Lewis at practice the Friday afternoon before the Spring Game. So the NCAA is going to contact John Cohen on a Friday night and tell him Leo cant practice the next day in the Spring Scrimmage? You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that. Now apparently Rosey explained Immunity again to them and those warm and fuzzies Yancy gave them has now turned into severe acid reflux.

2. I got sent a post by Yancy from the Spirit. Holy shit it's hilarious. This is Yancy's big plan on what OM should do:

a) sue the NCAA over the Level 1's
b) overthrow Sankey as Commissioner
c) set up a private meeting with the new Commish between OM and the SEC schools that turned the Rebals in. Explain to them to let OM cheat too so that the SEC doesnt turn into the old Southwest Conference (what about the 20 non-SEC schools that turned them into the NCAA????)

Helluva plan Shitbird. You Rebals have just the pull to make all that work. The Big Six cant wait just make changes so OM can rise out of its bottomfeeder role

Tick tock Shitbirds. Tick tock

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2017, 07:52 PM
NCAA is going to tell TSUN to look at the flowers.

Liverpooldawg
04-19-2017, 07:52 PM
They just don't get that it isn't just SEC schools that want them fried. The SEC has no real say in what happens to them at this point.

WinningIsRelentless
04-19-2017, 07:56 PM
Yancy's action shows just how 17'd they are. Even he hasn't taken one up the ass like his beloved Mississippi is about to take.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2017, 07:59 PM
Wow...
http://img.pandawhale.com/82057-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-0hV3.gif

BeastMan
04-19-2017, 08:06 PM
Got sent that Yancy post too. What's even crazier than him typing it is members of that fanbase believing it. That board is so beyond insane. Total bizarro world

GTHOM
04-19-2017, 08:43 PM
Leo Lewis is my favorite player to ever wear Maroon. Well him and Cam Lawrence

32 Dive
04-19-2017, 09:06 PM
How about a new 9 over 3...

9 schools vote out, 3 vote to let them stay in (MState abstaining for political reasons).***

#HereFishyFishy

Todd4State
04-19-2017, 09:11 PM
Steve's Boneyard must have been pretty good. It's really funny watching all this take place when you already know most of the answers....

1. Yancy is straight up lying about Leo Lewis. There are pictures of Leo Lewis at practice the Friday afternoon before the Spring Game. So the NCAA is going to contact John Cohen on a Friday night and tell him Leo cant practice the next day in the Spring Scrimmage? You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that. Now apparently Rosey explained Immunity again to them and those warm and fuzzies Yancy gave them has now turned into severe acid reflux.

2. I got sent a post by Yancy from the Spirit. Holy shit it's hilarious. This is Yancy's big plan on what OM should do:

c) set up a private meeting with the new Commish between OM and the SEC schools that turned the Rebals in. Explain to them to let OM cheat too so that the SEC doesnt turn into the old Southwest Conference (what about the 20 non-SEC schools that turned them into the NCAA????)

Helluva plan Shitbird. You Rebals have just the pull to make all that work. The Big Six cant wait just make changes so OM can rise out of its bottomfeeder role

Who do they really think they are? Like the SEC is going to be sad to see the school flying the Confederate flag out of the conference. And what is their plan to overthrow the commissioner of the SEC? Have a bunch of frat boys rush the SEC office in Birmingham? Whatever their plan is I'm pretty sure it will work about as well Pickett's charge worked for them in the Civil War.

The funny thing is the SEC is probably hoping that they leave. Sankey will probably have Oklahoma on line one after that meeting while they're going to be begging C-USA or the AAC for membership.

State82
04-19-2017, 09:12 PM
NCAA is going to tell TSUN to look at the flowers.

Nice

Jack Lambert
04-19-2017, 09:51 PM
It all goes back to their crazy way of thinking that they are as good or better then everyone else. If Leo was in trouble you know all those ole miss controlled media clowns would be all over it. It would be front page news at the CL.

DancingRabbit
04-19-2017, 09:56 PM
Surely this is fake news that they are just trolling us with.

Edited to add - they're gonna need grief counseling centers set up for when the shit goes down.

http://www.goliathgames.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Tick-Tock-Boom-Tutorial-250x140.jpg

Political Hack
04-20-2017, 07:55 AM
It all goes back to their crazy way of thinking that they are as good or better then everyone else. If Leo was in trouble you know all those ole miss controlled media clowns would be all over it. It would be front page news at the CL.

I venture to suggest regular moms and pops across the state of MS still don't know that OM is in seriously deep doo doo. There's been no state wide coverage of it.

Technetium
04-20-2017, 07:59 AM
Any ideas on when the NOA/response will be released OR when we'll find out if they received another extension to delay?

WSOPdawg
04-20-2017, 08:15 AM
Any ideas on when the NOA/response will be released OR when we'll find out if they received another extension to delay?

I'm thinking their 90 days should be about up if they got the NOA around January 20th, but others seem to think they may have another month according to the Feb 22nd video with the 3 stooges. But I do agree with others in that they're gonna delay and extend this as long as possible with hopes of getting close to the start of football season thus limiting the # of players that can transfer.

Dawgowar
04-20-2017, 09:56 AM
They will have to go public in the next 30 days. The 90 plus extension math falls in that timeline.

Bothrops
04-20-2017, 10:13 AM
Stupid shitbird!

Reason2succeed
04-20-2017, 10:52 AM
I venture to suggest regular moms and pops across the state of MS still don't know that OM is in seriously deep doo doo. There's been no state wide coverage of it.

When it finally comes out and their program gets hammered or temporarily shutdown they will act like this came out of nowhere and is uncalled for. They will try to make "poor Mississippi being picked on" appeal. They will ask people to call their state and federal legislators. It will be epic meltdown mode.

Bully13
04-20-2017, 11:20 AM
Their stupidity is highlighted by focusing so much on Leo and MSU while the rest of the sports world knows this was a national campaign that was just sick and 17ing tired of their outrageous and way over the top cheating. 17 you Ole Miss. You thought you could ignore known protocol because you were more special than everyone else. The reality gut punch is on its way.

BayouDawg
04-20-2017, 01:13 PM
So now the narrative has changed from "we ain't done nothin wrong, we run a clean program" to "we cheated but we should be allowed to because everybody does it". I'd be embarrassed if I was a bearshart fan.

BayouDawg
04-20-2017, 01:16 PM
Their stupidity is highlighted by focusing so much on Leo and MSU while the rest of the sports world knows this was a national campaign that was just sick and 17ing tired of their outrageous and way over the top cheating. 17 you Ole Miss. You thought you could ignore known protocol because you were more special than everyone else. The reality gut punch is on its way.

I've heard rumors that the SEC office told them to tone it down after the '13 class. It looks like the SEC has washed their hands of ole miss at this point as far as protecting them from NCAA.

Jack Lambert
04-20-2017, 01:25 PM
I've heard rumors that the SEC office told them to tone it down after the '13 class. It looks like the SEC has washed their hands of ole miss at this point as far as protecting them from NCAA.

Even their own Athletic department participated when setting up Rebel Rags, their coaches are the ones who offered Leo the money, they only have them selves to blame for their current situation. They tried to buy their way to the top and got caught. It's the people they hired that they should be pissed at. They also should hold Archie accountable.

TrapGame
04-20-2017, 01:56 PM
Even their own Athletic department participated when setting up Rebel Rags, their coaches are the ones who offered Leo the money, they only have them selves to blame for their current situation. They tried to buy their way to the top and got caught. It's the people they hired that they should be pissed at. They also should hold Archie accountable.

If this brings down Archie I'd be surprised. I'm sure most of the disassociated boosters were working at the behest of Archie. They're falling on the sword to protect the man that personifies ole miss. But, I'd love for Archie to get his name muddy over this.

starkvegasdawg
04-20-2017, 02:00 PM
If this brings down Archie I'd be surprised. I'm sure most of the disassociated boosters were working at the behest of Archie. They're falling on the sword to protect the man that personifies ole miss. But, I'd love for Archie to get his name muddy over this.

If his name was even whispered in a rumor the entire town of Oxford would need to be put on suicide watch.

LockeDawg
04-20-2017, 02:38 PM
Their stupidity is highlighted by focusing so much on Leo and MSU while the rest of the sports world knows this was a national campaign that was just sick and 17ing tired of their outrageous and way over the top cheating. 17 you Ole Miss. You thought you could ignore known protocol because you were more special than everyone else. The reality gut punch is on its way.Yup, stupid indeed. Their fans are focusing on Leo/MSU when their own AD/Pres/Coach acknowledged publicly in the hostage video that OM accepted the NCAA allegations regarding Leo's recruitment. Why the hell continue to defend that shit when your own Administration has admitted wrong doing?

Bubb Rubb
04-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Yup, stupid indeed. Their fans are focusing on Leo/MSU when their own AD/Pres/Coach acknowledged publicly in the hostage video that OM accepted the NCAA allegations regarding Leo's recruitment. Why the hell continue to defend that shit when your own Administration has admitted wrong doing?

What these morons need to understand is even if Leo Lewis allegations are removed from the NOA, they still have an unprecedented number of level-one infractions that they are going to fry for. The Leo situation is a convenient scapegoat for Yancy and his ignorant minions.

As for Mississippi State getting in trouble over this, Yancy doesn't know how immunity works. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone given his history, "ginny" pig and all. Leo Lewis was interviewed with MSU representatives present and was asked only about Ole Miss allegations that they already had knowledge about. Hell, the NCAA doesn't even have the resources to investigate State because they can't get done in Oxford.

Bodaski
04-20-2017, 03:06 PM

You are right Jack. It reminds me of everybody swimming in the pool at the same time doing the same thing. But, when OM went swimming, they peed and crapped in the pool. They were made to get out and told they couldn't swim in the pool again because they broke the rules. They got mad at everyone else because they felt they were bullied by breaking a little ole rule. That was a stupid example, but y'all get my point.

Mimi's Babies
04-20-2017, 04:14 PM

My GUESS.... You will see the NOA on or about May 26, 2017.... Memorial Day Weekend... Then they will fly the coop where NO ONE can reach them for questioning..... as I said MY GUESS..... Which is just typical for the birds.....

Mimi's Babies
04-20-2017, 04:18 PM

I know of others that were not only offered money -- but a certain coach GAVE them money..... stay turned.... the story will EXPLODE soon enough.... and who is going to freeze?

StatesboroBlues
04-20-2017, 04:23 PM
What these morons need to understand is even if Leo Lewis allegations are removed from the NOA, they still have an unprecedented number of level-one infractions that they are going to fry for. The Leo situation is a convenient scapegoat for Yancy and his ignorant minions.

As for Mississippi State getting in trouble over this, Yancy doesn't know how immunity works. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone given his history, "ginny" pig and all. Leo Lewis was interviewed with MSU representatives present and was asked only about Ole Miss allegations that they already had knowledge about. Hell, the NCAA doesn't even have the resources to investigate State because they can't get done in Oxford.

Are you positive about Leo having representation with him. Questioned it because it made no sense for him to interview without but they doubled down saying Chris Jones did not either when interviewed.

PassInterference
04-20-2017, 04:50 PM
My GUESS.... You will see the NOA on or about May 26, 2017.... Memorial Day Weekend... Then they will fly the coop where NO ONE can reach them for questioning..... as I said MY GUESS..... Which is just typical for the birds.....

Correct. Just like last year, the NOA is due a week before Memorial Day. They will give everybody the finger, sit on it through the week, and put it out there at 4:30PM the Friday before Memorial Day.

Mimi's Babies
04-20-2017, 04:56 PM
Correct. Just like last year, the NOA is due a week before Memorial Day. They will give everybody the finger, sit on it through the week, and put it out there at 4:30PM the Friday before Memorial Day.

Bring it on..... This will make GREAT Beach reading..... haha... #HAILSTATE....

dawgoneyall
04-20-2017, 05:50 PM
Are you positive about Leo having representation with him. Questioned it because it made no sense for him to interview without but they doubled down saying Chris Jones did not either when interviewed.

Could be wrong but I though Jones declined talking to the NCAA.

Mimi's Babies
04-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Could be wrong but I though Jones declined talking to the NCAA.

Brown along with family members REFUSED to talk to the NCAA for SURE.....

The entire mess with the birds is nothing but a _____ pool full of illegal goons...... Who, from what one OM Alum., said are trial lawyers..... wanting nothing more than bragging rights....

DancingRabbit
04-20-2017, 09:25 PM
Damn, Yancy gone full retard.

Stolen from the other board:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C95ABRDXYAQorJP.jpg

gravedigger
04-20-2017, 09:40 PM

Sounds like he's fishing for a troll

Mjoelner34
04-20-2017, 10:26 PM
Damn, Yancy gone full retard.

Stolen from the other board:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C95ABRDXYAQorJP.jpg

So the guy that just a few years ago stated that he intentionally put out bullshit news during recruiting now says he puts out nothing but facts?
https://media.giphy.com/media/12Nv3nBSCAbLO0/giphy.gif

lamont
04-21-2017, 06:21 AM
So the guy that just a few years ago stated that he intentionally put out bullshit news during recruiting now says he puts out nothing but facts?
https://media.giphy.com/media/12Nv3nBSCAbLO0/giphy.gif

that pretty much sums it up. I like how he put out something ridiculous then follows it with a well I dont know if anything will happen post....

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2017, 07:58 AM
I love reading their board as they justify to themselves how we and Rose have been right all this time and they have been wrong at every turn. They're fully convinced that this whole thing is an orchestrated plot by our administration to bring them down and since Rose is a reporter covering MSU he has access to all the ones making this happen and pushing it. That's also why all of their reporters have been dead wrong 100% of the time because they are not here with the MSU mafia. They have turned this into the whole thing boils down to Leo Lewis because the NCAA couldn't find anything in all those previous years of investigating and they just have a hard on to nail freeze (no pun intended) and resorted to using Leo as a plant to get them to try and commit a violation.

ETA: They also don't appear to be overly pleased to be called a shitbird and claim they have no idea what Hey Hugh means. Now we all know that's BS because they live on this board and are probably responsible for half the clicks on that link when it was posted here.

Political Hack
04-21-2017, 08:43 AM

That was obvious at media days. That's why Yankster is saying "Fire Sankey" now. The SEC is pissed that ole Miss went all in the way they did. It's an embarrassment to the conference to have cheating on the level that would make SMU blush.

What's hilarious to me is they've blamed State, Leo, Mullen, Sankey, Elitedawgs, Rosebowl, Alabama, Nick Saban, Tunsil's step dad, and damn near everybody else under the sun. But they have yet to accept any level of responsibility of this. Not Freeze's fault his program is the CHEATINGEST PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGIATE ATHLETICS. Yes, I made up a new word... CHEATINGEST.

Martianlander
04-21-2017, 09:15 AM
That was obvious at media days. That's why Yankster is saying "Fire Sankey" now. The SEC is pissed that ole Miss went all in the way they did. It's an embarrassment to the conference to have cheating on the level that would make SMU blush.

What's hilarious to me is they've blamed State, Leo, Mullen, Sankey, Elitedawgs, Rosebowl, Alabama, Nick Saban, Tunsil's step dad, and damn near everybody else under the sun. But they have yet to accept any level of responsibility of this. Not Freeze's fault his program is the CHEATINGEST PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGIATE ATHLETICS. Yes, I made up a new word... CHEATINGEST.

MOST CHEATINGEST if I can add my two cents. My old English teacher would be proud.

Dawgowar
04-21-2017, 09:40 AM
When that amendment and response gets published reality is going to set in hard. Should see some of the herd break ranks. More so after the hearing. Should be entertaining to say the least.

Mobile Bay
04-21-2017, 09:53 AM

It's a good word, a solid word, even if I may dare say, a cromulent word.

War Machine Dawg
04-21-2017, 07:00 PM

If they do that aGAIN, the NCAA should make it clear they're adding 5 'ships a day to the penalty for every day past the official deadline they don't release. Stop letting them dictate how the info is released. The NCAA should leak it to a friendly source on the official deadline day if the ReBearSharks haven't done so by then. Enough is enough, dammit.

Liverpooldawg
04-21-2017, 07:03 PM
If they do that aGAIN, the NCAA should make it clear they're adding 5 'ships a day to the penalty for every day past the official deadline they don't release. Stop letting them dictate how the info is released. The NCAA should leak it to a friendly source on the official deadline day if the ReBearSharks haven't done so by then. Enough is enough, dammit.

So you are going after Rebs instead of our recruiting classes now?

War Machine Dawg
04-21-2017, 07:11 PM
So you are going after Rebs instead of our recruiting classes now?

WTF are you talking about? I've barely posted in months. And many of us can focus on more than one thing. It's called multitasking. Northern Miss being up Shit Creek doesn't mean there isn't a legitimate concern about our inability to recruit WRs and OLs who can play at an SEC level.

Liverpooldawg
04-21-2017, 07:15 PM
WTF are you talking about? I've barely posted in months. And many of us can focus on more than one thing. It's called multitasking. Northern Miss being up Shit Creek doesn't mean there isn't a legitimate concern about our inability to recruit WRs and OLs who can play at an SEC level.

Aren't you part of "For Whom the Cowbell Tolls? If not I apologize. If so I can't believe you have enough nerve to show your face on anything associated with MSU.

War Machine Dawg
04-21-2017, 08:18 PM
Aren't you part of "For Whom the Cowbell Tolls? If not I apologize. If so I can't believe you have enough nerve to show your face on anything associated with MSU.

Uh, no. I left FWTCT before last football season to join up with Maroon & White Nation. Haven't had anything to do with them since July or August '16.

Liverpooldawg
04-21-2017, 08:24 PM
Uh, no. I left FWTCT before last football season to join up with Maroon & White Nation. Haven't had anything to do with them since July or August '16.

Then I apologize. Same for the other thread. Good move on your part.

Bully13
04-21-2017, 08:32 PM
Then I apologize. Same for the other thread. Good move on your part.

Way to man up liver. Solid ballsy post.

Leeshouldveflanked
04-22-2017, 09:30 AM
A lawsuit would give the NCAA Subpoena power with the Rebs.... Hugh would have to put his hand on The Good Book...a lot of Skeletons could come out of closets....

starkvegasdawg
04-22-2017, 10:44 AM
Hugh would have to put his hand on The Good Book...

http://i.imgur.com/KTybdLW.jpg