PDA

View Full Version : U South Alabama vs MSU

Bodaski
04-19-2017, 07:34 PM
I just realized they beat us in football, basketball and baseball this school year. That is not a good look for us, geez.

Activated Alpha
04-19-2017, 07:38 PM
Didn't we beat them earlier in the year?

Skydawg1
04-19-2017, 07:39 PM
Didn't we beat them earlier in the year?Yes, twice.

GTHOM
04-19-2017, 08:44 PM
#WeBelieve

Dawgface
04-20-2017, 07:36 AM
Joey Jones just bought a condo in a complex right next to mine in Orange Beach. I'm going to have to talk to him about whipping our ass in football! From what I hear, he's really a nice guy. He will have my full support when they play the bears this year.

AROB44
04-20-2017, 08:46 AM
Joey Jones just bought a condo in a complex right next to mine in Orange Beach. I'm going to have to talk to him about whipping our ass in football! From what I hear, he's really a nice guy. He will have my full support when they play the bears this year.

His job was saved by beating us last year. Don't know about this year....

Dawgface
04-20-2017, 01:55 PM
His job was saved by beating us last year. Don't know about this year....

They also beat San Diego St who were ranked at the time. If his job was in jeopardy last year USA had/has some unrealistic expectations. His record is around 500 which is not bad for a new program. They have a tough start this Fall as their first 2 games are against OM and Oklahoma St.

AROB44
04-20-2017, 05:43 PM
They also beat San Diego St who were ranked at the time. If his job was in jeopardy last year USA had/has some unrealistic expectations. His record is around 500 which is not bad for a new program. They have a tough start this Fall as their first 2 games are against OM and Oklahoma St.

Don't disagree that they have unrealistic expectations. Would be great if they beat OM this year.