PDA

View Full Version : Attention South Park writers: any chance of getting a skit with Yancey, shep & Mr.

Bully13
04-19-2017, 09:18 AM
Garrison? Would be epic.

Tbonewannabe
04-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Garrison? Would be epic.

Need to add in Mr. Slave. Yancy and Shep might get lost where Paris Hilton did but they would enjoy it.

Bully13
04-19-2017, 09:33 AM
Just thinking. Mr Garrison being an Ole Miss / rebel flag fan supportive of their cheating and shit. A 3 way with rebel flag waiving and shit.

TNDawg35
04-19-2017, 11:26 AM
I can see it now... Cartmen being a bagman for NM, while being best friends with Hugh and the AD, while also trying to tell them the NCAA is the devil. Have a bunch of guys in men in black suites and stuff show up while Stan and Kyle are fighting for the good. I can see one of those shitty characters where it is a cartoon body with the real face of Hugh and the AD. They could both go flying out the window and land on Kenny, of course killing him instantly. Maybe have Butters trying to learn the "swag" from Swag Kelly. Then Butters gets grounded... again... Then you can have Mr/Mrs Garrison fighting for the BearSharks about being a huge booster or some shit... Maybe show him at a tailgate dressed all slutty while Mr Hat is dressed all preppy... Somehow we can put big tittied Katy Perry in there... I could prolly come up with a good episode or something. hahaha

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2017, 12:01 PM
Mr. Hankey as McCready.

SouthMSDog
04-19-2017, 12:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WuV6Htf1tw

msudawglb
04-19-2017, 12:27 PM
I think it would go something like the kids are all friends with this older kid who is great at football and the star of southpark. college recruiters are coming into town to visit said kid at the school. You could have Alabama, and Michigan come visit (because their head coaches are well known) and then have Hugh come in. Of course, since the writers see us as redneck southeners, then they could have Hugh talk like a southern plantation owner with the Jimmy Swaggert religious characteristics. Cartman sees an angle to play to help sway the recruit towards a certain team and works deals with each coach. Hugh works out a deal to introduce Cartman to Kati Perry and get him all the Taco Bell he could want. The NCAA plans a bust using the SouthPark PD and the Southpark police commissioner dresses up like Kati Perry....and goes all the way with Hugh. And for shits and giggles, throw in a Yancy cameo filming the whole thing from a peephole.

starkvegasdawg
04-19-2017, 12:30 PM
I think it would go something like the kids are all friends with this older kid who is great at football and the star of southpark. college recruiters are coming into town to visit said kid at the school. You could have Alabama, and Michigan come visit (because their head coaches are well known) and then have Hugh come in. Of course, since the writers see us as redneck southeners, then they could have Hugh talk like a southern plantation owner with the Jimmy Swaggert religious characteristics. Cartman sees an angle to play to help sway the recruit towards a certain team and works deals with each coach. Hugh works out a deal to introduce Cartman to Kati Perry and get him all the Taco Bell he could want. The NCAA plans a bust using the SouthPark PD and the Southpark police commissioner dresses up like Kati Perry....and goes all the way with Hugh. And for shits and giggles, throw in a Yancy cameo filming the whole thing from a peephole.

Brilliant!

TUSK
04-19-2017, 12:39 PM
Just thinking. Mr Garrison being an Ole Miss / rebel flag fan supportive of their cheating and shit. A 3 way with rebel flag waiving and shit.

Gonna Scissors the shit outta you!!!

TUSK
04-19-2017, 12:46 PM

FIFY

msudawglb
04-19-2017, 01:26 PM
FIFY

Yeah, I watch a little Southpark***

anubus
04-19-2017, 01:44 PM
If someone could contact those two writers and give them the story and mention Shep those guys would do it because too much is there for a hilarious episode....Even include Awchie as the evil mastermind behind it all

TNDawg35
04-19-2017, 02:31 PM
I found Yancy....http://i.imgur.com/QPwvzp8.jpg

Tbonewannabe
04-19-2017, 03:15 PM
I found Yancy....http://i.imgur.com/QPwvzp8.jpg

Yancy and Chuck.

BeardoMSU
04-19-2017, 03:30 PM
Easy, just crop Steve's head over Mel's, and Yancy's over Cartman's....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuqvUGHO9JQ

Bully13
04-20-2017, 12:06 PM
If someone could contact those two writers and give them the story and mention Shep those guys would do it because too much is there for a hilarious episode....Even include Awchie as the evil mastermind behind it all

Yep. Gotta have a 3 way with rebel flags waiving. I'd even tolerate some fox news ripping to see Mr. Garrison , shep and Mr slave having some confed "fun".

starkvegasdawg
04-20-2017, 01:01 PM
I can't link it here at work, but I remember an episode where they were civil war reenactors and got drunk on schnapps and played grab ass. Cartman was General Lee and he was actually trying to take over the USA and kept all the men drunk because they kept thinking they were still reenacting instead of wagin actual battles. That would have to be worked in somehow.

Bully13
04-20-2017, 01:19 PM
I can't link it here at work, but I remember an episode where they were civil war reenactors and got drunk on schnapps and played grab ass. Cartman was General Lee and he was actually trying to take over the USA and kept all the men drunk because they kept thinking they were still reenacting instead of wagin actual battles. That would have to be worked in somehow.

I'm starting to think this could happen. This would be epic. How do we contact the south park folks?

Cartman being part of the network would be great. Lots of shit Southpark could take advantage of . Fox news, shep, college crootin, rebel flags and Mr Garrisons warped political shit. Please sweet baby Jesus make this happen.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-20-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm starting to think this could happen. This would be epic. How do we contact the south park folks?

Cartman being part of the network would be great. Lots of shit Southpark could take advantage of . Fox news, shep, college crootin, rebel flags and Mr Garrisons warped political shit. Please sweet baby Jesus make this happen.

You actually think they would give a flying f%&* about Ole Miss and what's going on there? Get out of your box bro, there is a big world out there.

Bully13
04-20-2017, 01:40 PM
You actually think they would give a flying f%&* about Ole Miss and what's going on there? Get out of your box bro, there is a big world out there.

Dude. Chill out. South park has focused on lesser things. Once the penalties are handed down, it'll be a national story. Be patient grasshopper