PDA

View Full Version : Yancy continues to lie about Leo to the Sh*t Bird fans

ShotgunDawg
04-17-2017, 05:10 PM
The stupid train continues....

Yancy is reporting that the NCAA is looking into Leo because, you know, he missed a Spring Game that is an NCAA sanctioned event & one that MSU must forfeit had Leo played.*

I guess since he fell flat on his face with the "snitch U" comments after Bo Davis was fired, he has to make something else up.

Worse than that though, is that the idiots over there are believing him.

That's like betting on Hevesy or Bill G landing a 4 star OL or WR

starkvegasdawg
04-17-2017, 05:21 PM
I hear it's really much worse. He was five minutes late to class so obviously he's been expelled from the university.

TNDawg35
04-17-2017, 05:28 PM
I like how they say we vroke as many, if not more rules than they did... Is that even possible to break that many? Wasnt it like 21 level 1s? Thats insane. And ehat the hell Sprivals??

Mobile Bay
04-17-2017, 05:56 PM
How does one forfit a spring game? How many will be vacated by TSUn once the violations are final?

Todd4State
04-17-2017, 06:17 PM
How does one forfit a spring game? How many will be vacated by TSUn once the violations are final?

We have to run Croom's last spring game on a loop this summer instead of our actual spring game.

BrunswickDawg
04-17-2017, 06:54 PM
Funny how after Rosebowl calls them out on it Friday, they started ratcheting up. It's like they think crying more will make their punishment less.

Ari Gold
04-17-2017, 07:42 PM
Yancy your suppose to sell ur stash not smoke it.. You are cutting into your profit margin..
you stupid ****..

I seen it dawg
04-17-2017, 07:43 PM
**** that shitbird

gravedigger
04-17-2017, 07:53 PM

Yancy is reporting that the NCAA is looking into Leo because, you know, he missed a Spring Game that is an NCAA sanctioned event & one that MSU must forfeit had Leo played

We didn't play him because we'd have to....to...forfeit a spring game?

Please tell me you made that up.

Mjoelner34
04-17-2017, 07:54 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/Yancypiss.jpg

Leroy Jenkins
04-17-2017, 07:57 PM
How can a someone in the CFB business not know a "spring game" is 1 of 15 allowed spring practices. It not a real game, ass. Hell you don't even have to have one, NMS should know that better than anyone.

Cloak
04-17-2017, 08:03 PM
It not a real game, ass. Hell you don't even have to have one, NMS should know that better than anyone.

To UMiss, the Spring Game is the most important of all. The "Grove Bowl" is the closest thing to a "bowl" they will be attending for years to come... I heard they lost though...

ShotgunDawg
04-17-2017, 08:26 PM
We didn't play him because we'd have to....to...forfeit a spring game?

Please tell me you made that up.

I thought Spring Games were officially NCAA sanctioned games mane? Am i rong?

Mimi's Babies
04-17-2017, 08:29 PM
Someone needs to hire an attorney to charge this fool with SLANDER..... move on yatzee...

Leroy Jenkins
04-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Man, the NCAA is really going to hammer us when they realize we had a NFL player come off the bench and catch a pass. Spring game indeed.

lamont
04-18-2017, 05:43 AM
what a coincidence Yancy makes that announcement after BeastMan posted about them lying again about State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDxajrxlP0o

starkvegasdawg
04-18-2017, 06:46 AM
The Nafoom take on this:

Mississippi state doesn't get and never had immunity ..... I'm not sure why state fans and other people ever think they did . Leo Lewis was given immunity ... not the school . Leo Lewis is exempt from penalty on the ole miss matter but if something else happened he is liable and state was always liable if it was found they paid Lewis any money to come there

This is why they were dumb asses for encouraging LL to talk to the NCAA
Clearly they broke as many or more rules than we did. Leo didn't go to State for free. Now its going to bite them in the ass.

They may not technically have immunity, but it wouldn't surprise me if they have a deal worked out with the NCAA to keep them out of trouble. They ****ing worked with the NCAA to make their case after they figured out that they didn't have shit after 4 years.

In the end, does it really matter to state if they go down for this to? I mean surely they knew that was a possibility when they started setting this shit up with Lewis asking us for money. It's not like probation is going to make a difference for them anyway.

I guess this is all that is left for us to do now.

https://img.memecdn.com/u-will-rue-the-day_o_891654.jpg

GTHOM
04-18-2017, 06:54 AM
This is almost as bad as faking DMs from LL on twitter and tagging the NCAA. I mean who would be so desperate and pathetic to do such a thing???? Oh wait

Mimi's Babies
04-18-2017, 07:36 AM
The Nafoom take on this:

I guess this is all that is left for us to do now.

https://img.memecdn.com/u-will-rue-the-day_o_891654.jpg

WHAT utter idiots... This is just MORE proof that the person writing this crap has NO clue.... One recruiter did much damage to Om under the direction/guidance of whom? ____________ (you fill in that blank) between the coach, coaching staff, high school coaches, recruiters, and boosters... SHOW ME THE MONEY, along with ALL the NAME of all the Boosters that they have to disassociate themselves with Tsun. We don't want them here.... FYI-- Same recruiter was still recruiting in local high schools as late as November 2016.....

Political Hack
04-18-2017, 08:02 AM
They want someone to burn with them so badly. It's pretty sad if you really think about it. Instead of manning up and accepting their lumps (which they brought on with their own actions), they whine and cry following the lead of their head coach.

Jack Lambert
04-18-2017, 08:10 AM
It an old political trick. Tell the lie enough they will start to believe it.

Pollodawg
04-18-2017, 08:59 AM
I remember I had a lit professor at State one semester who had also taught at OM. He once remarked that he would have given them the same lectures and assignments he did us, but half of them were too stupid to get the point. True story. Professor was from Utah. Had no affiliation at all with State or OM as far as a rooting interest went.

starkvegasdawg
04-18-2017, 09:36 AM
I remember I had a lit professor at State one semester who had also taught at OM. He once remarked that he would have given them the same lectures and assignments he did us, but half of them were too stupid to get the point. True story. Professor was from Utah. Had no affiliation at all with State or OM as far as a rooting interest went.

Harvard of the South

LockeDawg
04-18-2017, 03:40 PM

Yancy is reporting that the NCAA is looking into Leo because, you know, he missed a Spring Game that is an NCAA sanctioned event & one that MSU must forfeit had Leo played.*

I guess since he fell flat on his face with the "snitch U" comments after Bo Davis was fired, he has to make something else up.

Worse than that though, is that the idiots over there are believing him.

That's like betting on Hevesy or Bill G landing a 4 star OL or WRThis while fiasco is first class entertainment for me personally. What a great way to spend the off season. Thanks Yancy Pants!