PDA

View Full Version : Zaire (ND QB) to Florida?

msstate7
04-15-2017, 11:42 AM
Watching Florida spring game and they're talking about it. They did say there's an sec rule that says you can't get a grad transfer for 5 years if a grad transfer fails a class, which happened at Florida. Really hope Zaire doesn't end up a gator... still remember how well he ran the zone read vs lsu in the music city bowl a couple years back

smootness
04-15-2017, 11:45 AM
Watching Florida spring game and they're talking about it. They did say there's an sec rule that says you can't get a grad transfer for 5 years if a grad transfer fails a class, which happened at Florida. Really hope Zaire doesn't end up a gator... still remember how well he ran the zone read vs lsu in the music city bowl a couple years back

I'm pretty confident that's not the exact rule. I think it's that you are banned for a period of time from taking one if you have two grad transfers in a certain period that don't complete their graduate degrees. But yes, I heard that did happen at Florida, which would mean they can't take him.

I don't really care if he does, though. We don't play them.

msstate7
04-15-2017, 11:47 AM
I don't really care if he does, though. We don't play them.

Atlanta, bro**

Ifyouonlyknew
04-15-2017, 12:00 PM
Really hope Zaire doesn't end up a gator... still remember how well he ran the zone read vs lsu in the music city bowl a couple years back

This reminds me of the Trevor Knight talk from last year. Most SEC fans only saw Knight play against Bama & thought he was good. Zaire had that 1 pretty decent game against LSU & think he's better than he really is.

msstate7
04-15-2017, 12:02 PM
This reminds me of the Trevor Knight talk from last year. Most SEC fans only saw Knight play against Bama & thought he was good. Zaire had that 1 pretty decent game against LSU & think he's better than he really is.

I think Zaire is better than what they have right now (franks will be better eventually) and I don't like any sec team to upgrade. Plus he's been backing up an NFL qb, so who knows how good he is

BayouDawg
04-15-2017, 12:22 PM
Franks looks like he has some potential. The other guy looks about like a cross between Kyle York and mike henig