PDA

View Full Version : Here you go Dawg61................

basedog
04-12-2017, 06:36 PM
https://pickandroll.com.au/chloe-bib...missing-piece/

ScoobaDawg
04-12-2017, 09:11 PM
You fail at linking...

AROB44
04-13-2017, 04:56 AM
Epic fail, basedog....you must be getting old.

DancingRabbit
04-13-2017, 07:44 AM
https://pickandroll.com.au/chloe-bibby-mississippi-states-missing-piece/

basedog
04-13-2017, 07:50 AM
Well Damn! It worked when I posted, I've been hacked, damn Russians*****

Anyway, the girl will be a big plus, plays on their National team. Bet she starts from day one and will enroll in the fall.

basedog
04-13-2017, 07:52 AM
https://pickandroll.com.au/chloe-bibby-mississippi-states-missing-piece/

Glad you got my back Rabbit, now everyone can read the "agenda".

basedog
04-13-2017, 07:54 AM
Epic fail, basedog....you must be getting old.

Wasn't one of my best day's, maybe I will get back on the Geritol!

Dawg61
04-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Well Damn! It worked when I posted, I've been hacked, damn Russians*****

Anyway, the girl will be a big plus, plays on their National team. Bet she starts from day one and will enroll in the fall.

Love this signee!! Hoping Schaeffer can show Howland how to recruit Australia too

basedog
04-13-2017, 10:42 AM
Love this signee!! Hoping Schaeffer can show Howland how to recruit Australia too

This could lead to great recruiting over seas. from reading her bio she seems to have a ton of big time experience.

maroonmania
04-13-2017, 11:30 AM
Got me to thinking, who would be considered our best all-time international player on the men's side? Michael Ignerski maybe?

louisvilledawg
04-13-2017, 12:22 PM
Got me to thinking, who would be considered our best all-time international player on the men's side? Michael Ignerski maybe?

Jon Riek****

blacklistedbully
04-13-2017, 01:17 PM
Very excited to get her. Do have to watch out for international players a bit, though because they are accustomed to being allowed to shove-off to create space for a shot. It bit one of the NCAA teams in the ass big time. Was it UConn, Washington or DePaul? Think it was one of the teams we played.

She'll probably need to work on that, and we'll need to hope that's not a big part of why she's successful.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
04-13-2017, 05:05 PM

Ignerski is one of the most memorable dawgs from my youth but I never hear him mentioned. Watching him, Zimmerman & Austin are the first memories I have of caring about basketball.

Getting Bibby to play the 4 is bigger for next year's team than either of our 5 star additions IMO - but she won't start over Ameshya Williams. Ameshya may be my favorite player next year if Okorie doesn't come back.

basedog
04-13-2017, 05:50 PM
Getting Bibby to play the 4 is bigger for next year's team than either of our 5 star additions IMO - but she won't start over Ameshya Williams. Ameshya may be my favorite player next year if Okorie doesn't come back.

I really don't know, but Bibby sounds like a 4 year starter with the experience she has. I really don't know much about Williams as far as size and physical ability,

msbulldog
04-13-2017, 06:09 PM
Looks like a big ole strong girl, looking forward to how Vic uses her. Great signing.