PDA

View Full Version : Ross Bjork to KSU?

BeastMan
04-12-2017, 04:11 PM
OM fans seem to think he's a finalist for that AD job. Personally, I don't think he's hirable but I wouldn't be shocked if he's trying to jump ship.

Tbonewannabe
04-12-2017, 04:14 PM
How any major university would even interview BDork is amazing to me. From most of their programs being investigated and sanctioned to his social media tantrums, I would be embarrassed if I was an alumni.

BeastMan
04-12-2017, 04:15 PM
KSU fans discussing him in this thread. Pretty funny how they talk about him http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=39008.425

louisvilledawg
04-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Love everything going on in this screenshot:

thf24
04-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Regardless of whether or not the NCAA hammers him personally, I don't know why any decent athletic department out there would touch him after he's lead multiple programs of not one but two others into NCAA trouble in a relatively short period of time.

messageboardsuperhero
04-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Two thoughts:

1) It would be hilarious if he left UM for Kansas 17ing State.
2) It would be very telling if he jumped ship for a seemingly (at best) lateral move.

msbulldog
04-12-2017, 06:27 PM
They won't hire him, this is a rumor put out by his agent.

craigmid
04-12-2017, 06:36 PM
North Carolina would be a good fit

RocketDawg
04-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Two thoughts:

1) It would be hilarious if he left UM for Kansas 17ing State.
2) It would be very telling if he jumped ship for a seemingly (at best) lateral move.

I thought virtually any other job would be a step up .... **

Political Hack
04-12-2017, 10:51 PM
He may be begging for it, but I can't see them having any mutual interest. Crazier things have happened though.

Bothrops
04-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Wasn't Bjork complicit in some capacity with OM' recruiting violations. His face says that he was.

sandwolf
04-13-2017, 12:26 AM
Regardless of whether or not the NCAA hammers him personally, I don't know why any decent athletic department out there would touch him after he's lead multiple programs of not one but two others into NCAA trouble in a relatively short period of time.There is no way that he is a legitimate candidate for the KSU job.....hell, as things currently stand, I don't see how he could be a viable option for at any D1 job period.

Acid mouth
04-13-2017, 01:35 AM
Byorkie's LOEC (lack of exemplary cooperation) and how poorly his athletic department has handled this investigation has sealed his fate. This sounds like his agent is throwing some feelers around. If only his agent would've told him to get the hell out of Oxford a year or two ago. Sorry Ross, your blatant defiance has made you a career NCAA target and sealed your fate working in any competent athletic department. But hey, this is a good thing! He'll soon have ample time to tell his side of the story!

TrapGame
04-13-2017, 07:55 AM
Shouldn't this read Ross Bjork to KFC?

fader2103
04-13-2017, 07:58 AM
I doubt Ross' agent is pushing this. I bet Ross is campaigning hard for this job to get out of oxford

Tbonewannabe
04-13-2017, 08:28 AM
Shouldn't this read Ross Bjork to KFC?

Probably one of those KFC/Taco Bell joints?

TrapGame
04-13-2017, 08:34 AM
Probably one of those KFC/Taco Bell joints?

Yeah, Random will wind up being his supervisor.

Dawgology
04-13-2017, 09:45 AM
Just like Freeze was a finalist at Florida..... riiiiiiigggghhhttttt....

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 04:05 PM
BUMP

Latest skuttle is that Ross tried to jump ship, KSU never even considered him, and now he's in hot water with Vitter. Some folks saying he's getting the boot at some point.

RocketDawg
06-01-2017, 04:18 PM
It's hard to imagine that any school would want him with the cheating scandal hanging over his head.

Tbonewannabe
06-01-2017, 04:23 PM
It's hard to imagine that any school would want him with the cheating scandal hanging over his head.

Does it count as one cheating scandal if all of the sports are included in one NOA?

yjnkdawg
06-01-2017, 04:35 PM
I don't see him as a viable option for any school. I would think all would take a detour around him.

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 04:38 PM

BUMP

Latest skuttle is that Ross tried to jump ship, KSU never even considered him, and now he's in hot water with Vitter. Some folks saying he's getting the boot at some point.

Doesn't Bjork have a ton of baggage from other schools????

Is Bjork eligible for a SHOW CAUSE?????

Dawg61
06-01-2017, 04:47 PM

Has an AD ever gotten a show cause before cause he's been parked in the show cause parking lot for 4 years now

yjnkdawg
06-01-2017, 05:02 PM

Never heard of an AD getting a show cause, but an athletic program in LOIC mode should be a red flag to another school who was looking for an AD. Doubt he would be a viable commodity for another AD position. Show cause under NCAA rules is only applicable to coaches.

Really Clark?
06-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Gene Taylor was hired in April at KSU

BeastMan
06-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Gene Taylor was hired in April at KSU

I know. I posted Bjork throwing his name in in April. Check date on op. Today OM boards are throwing out rumors that Vitter is going to give Bjork the boot for his handling of this ordeal and trying to jump ship.

Bully13
06-01-2017, 05:12 PM

"Scandals". Need a plural there.

preachermatt83
06-01-2017, 06:14 PM
He's been trying to jump ship for months.

Indndawg
06-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Freeze to KSU....plenty of Cougars and great little burrito joints.

msbulldog
06-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Bjerk was working for U of Miami when they were going through the NCAA investigation into Ned Shapiro, convict, Ponzi scheme artist. The only reason he didn't get caught was because the NCAA blew the investigation. That's probably why he was hired at Mississippi, no conscience, narcissism (whatever is best for me). He fits right in with the 'network', they got the money and he knows how to use it.
The problem is Bjork ain't real smart, neither is Freeze.

RocketDawg
06-01-2017, 06:53 PM
"Scandals". Need a plural there.

Agreed.

Mimi's Babies
06-01-2017, 09:01 PM

BUMP

Does it count as one cheating scandal if all of the sports are included in one NOA?

NCAA took the other sports out of the OM NOA except football.
They then chose to rule where the other sports could start the penalties....
Is each sport listed in a NCAA NOA considered a stand alone sport? I would say yes,
If not then how could the NCAA separated OM's mess? Good question for the NCAA....

yjnkdawg
06-01-2017, 09:18 PM
NCAA took the other sports out of the OM NOA except football.
They then chose to rule where the other sports could start the penalties....
Is each sport listed in a NCAA NOA considered a stand alone sport? I would say yes,
If not then how could the NCAA separated OM's mess? Good question for the NCAA....

Women's Basketball and Track and Field are not in the NOA because those violations were ruled on last year by the COI and the COI accepted OM's self imposed penalties. That does not however lessen the LOIC charge. Violations still happened. Each athletic program, under the athletic department, stands on it's own. Different coaches and different circumstances, and usually different violations. Also OM was a lot more cooperative then. Just the opposite on what they are doing on the "Save the Freeze Show".