PDA

View Full Version : Will the Rebs release second NOA Good Friday?

Leeshouldveflanked
04-12-2017, 05:55 AM
The 90 days should be about up and I could see them releasing it Good Friday because of Freeze's persecution and all....

lamont
04-12-2017, 06:07 AM
They arent going to release until they have to. You can bet they will invoke the 30 day extension again. They have to delay this as long as possible to get into July-August so players cant transfer. This is their plan and it has to work for them at all costs

Reason2succeed
04-12-2017, 06:34 AM
If Hugh were in control yes. Great weekend to dump bad news. He could die for the sins of Houston Nutt and rise again from the death penalty on Easter morning. His cousin the Easter Bunny could pass out synthetic marijuana to all the good boys and girls.

Leroy Jenkins
04-12-2017, 07:08 AM
They have prepared an "amazing response" and "cant wait to tell their story"..... right after they file for an extension.

msstate7
04-12-2017, 07:11 AM
I wish the national press would start roasting OM for not releasing the NOA. If they're press release was transparent, there's no reason to not release

Dawgowar
04-12-2017, 07:21 AM
I don't mind it dragging out as the process is already making UNM 'Crootin suck.

That said, for sheer entertainment value would love to see any of the following:

The NCAA say - extension not gonna happen, get your ass up here in June.
The NCAA hears UNM and UNC at same time, announces a devastating set of sanctions on UNC first. The ensuing UNM meltdown of realizing they are about to get run over by the same truck will be epic.
Same situation but UNC gets a wrist slap and UNM gets cocky, only to be hammered.
The Bears go in front of the committee who rules like we think they should, and then UNM has to announce another NOA has hit the front door.

Ahh, the possibilities .

starkvegasdawg
04-12-2017, 08:09 AM
If Hugh were in control yes. Great weekend to dump bad news. He could die for the sins of Houston Nutt and rise again from the death penalty on Easter morning. His cousin the Easter Bunny could pass out synthetic marijuana to all the good boys and girls.

I heard the Easter Bunny will be played by Kimchee because he will stop at nothing to make sure all the kids get their spice. He'll literally jump and hoop and through any window to make sure his packages get delivered. He just gets sidetracked taking slightly homoerotic selfies with skinny white dudes in bathrooms.

Cooterpoot
04-12-2017, 08:32 AM
I can see it now- They'll call it their program's resurrection.

Bass Chaser
04-12-2017, 08:52 AM
i don't they will ever release the NOA.

missouridawg
04-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Hugh is risen. Yahtzee!!!

WSOPdawg
04-12-2017, 12:35 PM
i don't they will ever release the NOA.

It will eventually get released via the FOIA regardless of whether TCUN wants it to. By them not releasing it, you know it's BAD and their national reputation (which is already in the gutter) will suffer even more if they're not the ones to release it in a timely manner.

While I think Rando is right regarding their plan of delaying until late July (or later), the PR hit they'll take by not allowing time for their players to transfer will also be epic. They are about to be roasted and crucified by the national sports media when it's all said and done.

Indndawg
04-12-2017, 02:14 PM
They arent going to release until they have to. You can bet they will invoke the 30 day extension again. They have to delay this as long as possible to get into July-August so players cant transfer. This is their plan and it has to work for them at all costs

Think about it. If the charges come out just b4 camp, the players are gonna be :mad:. Not allowing them a chance to transfer to try to save a semblance of a season will have the opposite effect.

A few might play hard and be committed, but I can see most laying down, not practicing hard and mailing it in. Then they'll have to deal with the Twitter S***Storm from players who were duped.

Some of the dumber players will blv the company line but many will figure out OM just took huge dump on their playing careers. It should be sweet.

Tbonewannabe
04-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Think about it. If the charges come out just b4 camp, the players are gonna be :mad:. Not allowing them a chance to transfer to try to save a semblance of a season will have the opposite effect.

A few might play hard and be committed, but I can see most laying down, not practicing hard and mailing it in. Then they'll have to deal with the Twitter S***Storm from players who were duped.

Some of the dumber players will blv the company line but many will figure out OM just took huge dump on their playing careers. It should be sweet.

The only thing that will keep mouths shut is the monthly light bill being paid.

Reason2succeed
04-12-2017, 03:32 PM
It will eventually get released via the FOIA regardless of whether TCUN wants it to. By them not releasing it, you know it's BAD and their national reputation (which is already in the gutter) will suffer even more if they're not the ones to release it in a timely manner.

While I think Rando is right regarding their plan of delaying until late July (or later), the PR hit they'll take by not allowing time for their players to transfer will also be epic. They are about to be roasted and crucified by the national sports media when it's all said and done.

Most of the media is complicit in the mistreatment of players all the time. They don't care that coaches lie to these kids or squander their eligibility. No one cares that UNC didn't really educate those players.

To MissouriDawg: Hallelu-Hugh!!!