PDA

View Full Version : For Anybody Who Freaked Out On Dak Wearing the CALIGOLD Cap it is.............

yjnkdawg
04-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Caligold Athletics and Apparel located in CA.

https://twitter.com/search?q=caligold

TXDawg
04-09-2017, 10:05 PM
Hate to say t, but that's not what Google says.

I had to look it up, and it wasn't a good look for Dak.

yjnkdawg
04-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Hate to say t, but that's not what Google says.

I had to look it up, and it wasn't a good look for Dak.

Larry Price‏ @ThaRealCaligold (https://twitter.com/ThaRealCaligold) 12h12 hours ago (https://twitter.com/ThaRealCaligold/status/851086641808658432)

For Caligold Apparel check us out at: @caligoldapparel @dak

(https://twitter.com/dak) Larry Price‏ @ThaRealCaligold (https://twitter.com/ThaRealCaligold) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/ThaRealCaligold/status/851226346684522496)

Replying to @sbcmortgageman (https://twitter.com/sbcmortgageman)
Go to Cali Gold Apparel on facebook and request the Dak interview/sideline cap. Flex fit or snap back?

(https://twitter.com/dak)

MafiaDawg
04-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Ever think that there may be more than one company in the US with the same name?

Irondawg
04-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Umm, sorry but look at the font on the chocolate - it's a match for the hat. Pretty sure we're not talking apparel here based on my 5 minute review. So not a great decision by Dak there.

TXDawg
04-09-2017, 10:34 PM
I'm an old fart, so I'll take your word for it.

Never heard of Caligold Apparel before tonight.

Dallas_Dawg
04-09-2017, 10:38 PM
It's clothing, athletics apparel to be more specific. Has nothing to do with pot.
Cmon mane

Quaoarsking
04-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Umm, sorry but look at the font on the chocolate - it's a match for the hat. Pretty sure we're not talking apparel here based on my 5 minute review. So not a great decision by Dak there.

Actually, the font matches the clothing company, and the CEO of that company some Tweets about Dak wearing it:
https://twitter.com/ThaRealCaligold/with_replies

He even encourages people to go to their Facebook page and buy the Dak sideline hat.

BeardoMSU
04-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Actually, the font matches the clothing company, and the CEO of that company some Tweets about Dak wearing it:
https://twitter.com/ThaRealCaligold/with_replies

He even encourages people to go to their Facebook page and buy the Dak sideline hat.

Stop bringing facts in here bro!! That's not coo***

Irondawg
04-09-2017, 11:31 PM
What are the odds that a cannibas chocolate product and an apparel company by the same name also share the same font on their name? This is just odd honestly. That shouldn't happen unless the same parent company owns both. Otherwise somebody is about to sue the copycat.

BeardoMSU
04-09-2017, 11:54 PM
What are the odds that a cannibas chocolate product and an apparel company by the same name also share the same font on their name? This is just odd honestly. That shouldn't happen unless the same parent company owns both. Otherwise somebody is about to sue the copycat.

So, what...it was a hat...

DancingRabbit
04-10-2017, 12:00 AM
C'mon people. Dak has always taken care to project a positive image. Or he's the most squeaky clean young athlete ever.

Whatever, don't get your jimmies rustled.

Dawg61
04-10-2017, 12:14 AM
this thread is ****ing retarded

99jc
04-10-2017, 06:48 AM
this thread is ****ing retarded

nm

somebodyshotmypaw
04-10-2017, 06:55 AM

They don't share the same name. One is Cali Gold and the other is Caligold. Kinda like "therapist" and "the rapist" are two different things.

3rdGen
04-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Who gives a flying shit what apparel he is wearing! Also, your a damn fool if you think players in the NFL are not smoking the finest weed and getting away with it and medical marijuana is huge(7.1Billion dollar industry last year) in the USA now guys, WAKE UP!!! Players would be fools not to look into CBD oils for pain relief to get away from the opioid products(pushed by big pharma for huge profits) that have gotten so many players and people in the public addicted. I just don't think its a big deal nor do I think that it is a bad look.

EDIT: also want to reply to the guy on the twitter feed(indirectly) that said something about us making fun of tunsil for smoking.
We don't make fun of tunsil for smoking, we make fun of tunsil for making photos with bongmasks public on draft night, and for the Kimdiechi bros smoking the synthetic and jumping out a freakin window and going full retard on shitty rap music.
Just a total shit show up there in Opiss.

HSVDawg
04-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Who gives a flying shit what apparel he is wearing! Also, your a damn fool if you think players in the NFL are not smoking the finest weed and getting away with it and medical marijuana is huge(7.1Billion dollar industry last year) in the USA now guys, WAKE UP!!! Players would be fools not to look into CBD oils for pain relief to get away from the opioid products(pushed by big pharma for huge profits) that have gotten so many players and people in the public addicted. I just don't think its a big deal nor do I think that it is a bad look.

EDIT: also want to reply to the guy on the twitter feed(indirectly) that said something about us making fun of tunsil for smoking.
We don't make fun of tunsil for smoking, we make fun of tunsil for making photos with bongmasks public on draft night, and for the Kimdiechi bros smoking the synthetic and jumping out a freakin window and going full retard on shitty rap music.

I'm as progressive as they come as far as proposals to legalize weed are concerned. However, the NFL is not. They have perhaps the most stringent drug testing policy in all of professional sports. Saying that professional athletes smoke the finest weed and get away with it is patently false.

All that being said, Dak can wear whatever the hell he wants as long as he pisses clean.

BeastMan
04-10-2017, 09:45 AM
So let me get this straight. MSU baseball wears a shirt that says **** TSUN and not only is that fine, you better not criticize it. Now Dak wears a shirt from a clothing company that happens to share the name of a legal mj food company and it's on every damn board with a bunch of ole bittys panicking. You damn people...

BeastMan
04-10-2017, 09:51 AM
I'm as progressive as they come as far as proposals to legalize weed are concerned. However, the NFL is not. They have perhaps the most stringent drug testing policy in all of professional sports. Saying that professional athletes smoke the finest weed and get away with it is patently false.

If you don't think NFL players smoke a ton of mj, you've never had a convo with guys who play in the NFL. The first non required mini camps mean it's time to get that piss clean. One of the current big things in professional sports is cbd oil vapor post performance for its anti-inflammatory purposes. It's illegal in most states but it's being used big-time. It kind of came to common knowledge afte Nick Diaz vaped it during his post fight presser after the McGregor fight.

DancingRabbit
04-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Jerry Jones apparently has suggested that the NFL stop testing for MJ. Owners probably think they can get concessions in the next CBA.

The NFLPA is leaning towards keeping testing, but removing punitive consequences - use the info for treatment only. Should someone test positive above 100 ng/ml, that could be a red flag for an addiction situation or a player who's dealing with some sort of chronic pain that he hasn't previously reported.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/04/02/cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-reportedly-wants-nfl-to-stop-banning-marijuana/#781372be5c87

sleepy dawg
04-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Anybody who really cares is a b*tch.

tcdog70
04-10-2017, 11:04 AM
What a humorous thread. who cares what hat Dak wears-He is the face of MSU at this time. I'm sure He is making some coins wearing That hat. Dak is a super positive for the Bulldogs-so how about the super negative fans that we have an abundance of--- STFU. Dak is our Archie--and I hope his kids come back to State and kick ass also.

AROB44
04-10-2017, 11:08 AM
What a humorous thread. who cares what hat Dak wears-He is the face of MSU at this time. I'm sure He is making some coins wearing That hat. Dak is a super positive for the Bulldogs-so how about the super negative fans that we have an abundance of--- STFU. Dak is our Archie--and I hope his kids come back to State and kick ass also.

Rep given

HSVDawg
04-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Jerry Jones apparently has suggested that the NFL stop testing for MJ. Owners probably think they can get concessions in the next CBA.

The NFLPA is leaning towards keeping testing, but removing punitive consequences - use the info for treatment only. Should someone test positive above 100 ng/ml, that could be a red flag for an addiction situation or a player who's dealing with some sort of chronic pain that he hasn't previously reported.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/04/02/cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-reportedly-wants-nfl-to-stop-banning-marijuana/#781372be5c87

Evidence of unreported pain / injury? That's hilarious. And in regards to marijuana, the addiction thing is pretty funny, too. Reminds me of the scene in Half Baked where Bob Sagat stands up and tells Dave Chappelle what he thinks of marijuana being considered an addictive drug.

HSVDawg
04-10-2017, 12:29 PM
If you don't think NFL players smoke a ton of mj, you've never had a convo with guys who play in the NFL. The first non required mini camps mean it's time to get that piss clean. One of the current big things in professional sports is cbd oil vapor post performance for its anti-inflammatory purposes. It's illegal in most states but it's being used big-time. It kind of came to common knowledge afte Nick Diaz vaped it during his post fight presser after the McGregor fight.

I never said they don't smoke it. My point was that they can't get away with it if they do it often enough. Eventually they will test positive for either the THC or for a masking agent. Whatever methods you mention above weren't good enough to get Josh Gordon and LeVeon Bell off the hook.

DancingRabbit
04-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Evidence of unreported pain / injury? That's hilarious. And in regards to marijuana, the addiction thing is pretty funny, too. Reminds me of the scene in Half Baked where Bob Sagat stands up and tells Dave Chappelle what he thinks of marijuana being considered an addictive drug.

I lifted that from this article.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19076621/where-nfl-players-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-differ-marijuana-pot-2017-offseason

HSVDawg
04-10-2017, 12:39 PM
I lifted that from this article.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19076621/where-nfl-players-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-differ-marijuana-pot-2017-offseason

I know, I saw the article. I'm just saying the proposals are hilarious because of how inaccurate they are. Nobody smokes weed to "recover from injury". They do it because its fun. Same thing applies for the addiction angle as marijuana does not develop any type of chemical dependancy like alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, heroin, etc.

drunkernhelldawg
04-10-2017, 12:59 PM
They don't share the same name. One is Cali Gold and the other is Caligold. Kinda like "therapist" and "the rapist" are two different things.

well done

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-10-2017, 01:00 PM
I know, I saw the article. I'm just saying the proposals are hilarious because of how inaccurate they are. Nobody smokes weed to "recover from injury". They do it because its fun. Same thing applies for the addiction angle as marijuana does not develop any type of chemical dependancy like alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, heroin, etc.

CBD v THC...learn something

smootness
04-10-2017, 01:13 PM

Or analrapist and...nevermind.

HSVDawg
04-10-2017, 01:14 PM
CBD v THC...learn something

CBD contains very very small trace amounts of THC....not even close to enough to get you high. THC is what shows up on drug tests (not CBD), so no one that fails a test is likely to do so because of CBD usage. That is why its ridiculous. It's just as ridiculous as saying you failed a test because of the secondhand smoke at a WSP show.

tireddawg
04-10-2017, 02:04 PM

What an ignorant statement to make. If you don't think some are smoking for pain from injuries, you're out of touch. A Dr I know is from Colorado. He said he prescribed medical marijuana for pain. It does help with pain, a lot, & his patients didn't try it for "fun". Not sure where you're getting your info from.

Tbonewannabe
04-10-2017, 02:45 PM

More people in the USA are addicted to prescription meds than any other drug. People saying weed is a gateway drug is actually inaccurate, medical doctors are the new gateway. If big Pharma could figure out how to prevent people from growing their own weed, it would be legal. You have cancer patients taking 5 different medications to counteract the different drugs that marijuana does naturally. It is funny to me that God created all the plants on earth but Christians prevent it from being used over addictive man made substances. Weed is labeled more dangerous by the Federal government than Heroin or Crack. That lets you know how screwed up it is.

BeastMan
04-10-2017, 02:46 PM
What an ignorant statement to make. If you don't think some are smoking for pain from injuries, you're out of touch. A Dr I know is from Colorado. He said he prescribed medical marijuana for pain. It does help with pain, a lot, & his patients didn't try it for "fun". Not sure where you're getting your info from.

Bingo. There is a huge difference in acute vs chronic pain also. For acute pain, there is not a better medicine in this world than opiods. For chronic pain however, there is a ton of mitigating factors that could make opiods a terrible choice of treatment and mj a great one and vice versa.

BeastMan
04-10-2017, 02:46 PM
More people in the USA are addicted to prescription meds than any other drug. People saying weed is a gateway drug is actually inaccurate, medical doctors are the new gateway. If big Pharma could figure out how to prevent people from growing their own weed, it would be legal. You have cancer patients taking 5 different medications to counteract the different drugs that marijuana does naturally. It is funny to me that God created all the plants on earth but Christians prevent it from being used over addictive man made substances. Weed is labeled more dangerous by the Federal government than Heroin or Crack. That lets you know how screwed up it is.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13py6c5BSnBkic/giphy.gif

Tbonewannabe
04-10-2017, 02:48 PM

The amount of pain killers these guys are taking is destroying their bodies. Marijuana is so much better on their bodies, some of the guys just risk it.

whosyourdawgy
04-10-2017, 02:59 PM
I'm more upset that he decided to where that ugly ass hat to begin with regardless of what it actually is or stood for

HSVDawg
04-10-2017, 03:04 PM

I'm sure it helps. But assuming that a given player who has 100 mg / dL of THC in his system is only smoking for the pain relief is pretty naive. 99% of the time they are going to be doing it recreationally (which, in my opinion, is fine anyway).

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
04-10-2017, 04:34 PM
wish Jeff "marijuana is only slightly less awful than heroin" Sessions would read this thread. Slap in the face to my generation as we watch friends destroy themselves at the hands of the highly profitable opioid crisis. Not that it would change his policies, those were bought by the Private-Prison system, Big Pharma & Big Tobacco long ago.

MarketingBully
04-10-2017, 06:49 PM
If the candy bar company is making shirts and hats with the same logo as the apparel company, the apparel company who has been doing it for 20 years has a case to sue. Very lazy of the trademark office to grant the candy bar company that trademark. Doubt they did. With that said, I bet Dak was wearing the hat from the apparel company. Either way, that candy bar company will end up having to change their name if the other company forces the issue. Look at the confusion this shit has caused which is exactly why you get trademarks to begin with.

defiantdog
04-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Y'all must be some bored folks to be discussing a hat. You'd think the dude got caught raping a chick in a public restroom how y'all acting.

sleepy dawg
04-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Y'all must be some bored folks to be discussing a hat. You'd think the dude got caught raping a chick in a public restroom how y'all acting.

I would be willing to bet there are folks who think supporting mj is worse.

patdyeisstilldrunk
04-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Y'all please continue this ridiculous thread, so I can read it tonight after I medicate.