PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody watched Brockmire on IFC?

lamont
04-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Looks like it could be pretty good. About a baseball announcer that loses it after catching his wife in an orgy. It's funny to me because Hank Azeria sounds like Vin Scully the whole time

BrunswickDawg
04-09-2017, 10:06 AM
I saw a preview that shows his meltdown in KC. That was some hilarious shit.

Note for Braves fans - the series is filmed in Macon, GA and uses the old home of the Macon Braves for the ML stadium.

Noxdog
04-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Looks like it could be pretty good. About a baseball announcer that loses it after catching his wife in an orgy. It's funny to me because Hank Azeria sounds like Vin Scully the whole time

It is hilarious. It's on IFC.

JoseBrown
04-09-2017, 12:04 PM
Saw some of it last night. Hilarious.

msbulldog
04-09-2017, 12:18 PM
I saw a preview that shows his meltdown in KC. That was some hilarious shit.

Note for Braves fans - the series is filmed in Macon, GA and uses the old home of the Macon Braves for the ML stadium.

That park is just across the RR tracks from my old office in Macon. They do a lot of filming there, including a Clint Eastwood movie about a aging baseball scout (Trouble with the Curve). They also filmed quite a few scenes in that movie in my favorite bar/restaurant, Cheers in Macon.

Noxdog
04-09-2017, 06:08 PM

You get to see a good bit of Amanda Peet(sp), so thats a plus.

lamont
04-09-2017, 06:10 PM
yeah- Ive been a fan of her for awhile. Her personality seems to be awesome

Duckdawg
04-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Watched both episodes Saturday morning on On Demand. Hilarious!